Best ACT Prep Books 2022 | Ensuring Your Success in Admissions Test
ACT means American College Testing. The United States used it for the college admission process. English, Mathematics, Natural science, and Social studies are the main subject of ACT.
You have to learn all the subject and essential topics for ensuring your success in the ACT. These best ACT Prep books in 2022 will help you completely for preparing yourself in the ACT.
This amazing book is to prepare yourself perfectly for ACT exam 2020. It provides expert strategies, online practise, and video tutorials. After studying our online resource, you'll get a higher score on the ACT.
- Online practice exams to hone your test-taking techniques
- Video tutorials with expert advice from leading course instructors
- Customized multi-week study plans
- Exclusive access to college and university rankings
- College admissions and financial aid tips
This 2021-2022 guide includes six actual ACT® tests – all of which contain the optional writing test that you can use to practice at your own pace. To help you review test subjects and improve your understanding, this guide provides clear explanations for every answer. You’ll also get practical tips for boosting your score on the English, math, reading, and science tests, as well as the optional writing test. Additionally, you can access the six tests online through the access code provided in the guide. The code also provides access to 400 online flashcards to help you prepare for all sections in the ACT® examination.
The test’s creators filled this guide with expert advice on how to both mentally and physically prepare for the exam. It will also help you:
- Review the entire ACT® test content so you’ll know what to expect on test day
- Understand the procedures you’ll follow when you’re taking the ACT®
- Prepare for the types of questions you can expect to find on the test
- Adopt test-taking strategies that are right for you
Practice Your Way to Perfection. • 3 full-length practice ACTs to prepare you for the actual testing experience • 875 additional questions (grouped by subject and equivalent in length to 3 more ACTs) to help you pinpoint your strengths and work through your weaknesses • Bonus targeted subject drills to bolster critical ACT English and Math skills
Work Smarter, Not Harder. • In-depth answer explanations that help you learn by exploring every answer choice • Powerful techniques from The Princeton Review’s repertoire that will help you work quickly and efficiently • Solid fundamentals that lay the groundwork for your test-taking experience
Take Control of Your Prep. • Score conversion charts help to assess your current progress • Diagnostic drills that allow you to customize a study plan • Essay checklist to help you write a high-scoring response for the newest essay prompts
This book covers:
- 5 full-length Kaplan practice tests with detailed answer explanations (1 printed in the book and 4 tests online)
- One-year access to our online center with additional quizzes and videos to help guide your study
- Pre-quizzes to help you figure out what you already know and what you can skip
- Expert scoring, analysis, and explanations online for one official ACT Practice Test
- Mixed practice quizzes after every chapter to assess how much you’ve learned
- A practice question at the beginning of each lesson to help you quickly identify its focus and dedicated practice questions after every lesson to test your comprehension
A must-have for students seeking top scores. The only book tailored to the increasingly challenging 2021 Math ACT exam. 700+ unique complex problems with step-by-step solutions. Problems arranged by topic and difficulty. Thorough and detailed coverage found nowhere else of advanced topics likely to be on current exams. Multiple solutions and unconventional problem-solving techniques. Previously published as "The Most Advanced Math ACT Workbook" by Joseph Hammerman.
The ACT official subject guides are a step by step guide for outlining the preparation for the ACT section tests. These prep guides provide students a concept-based outline for the subjects they plan to focus on. Each one of the official guides, is an efficient prep tool comprised of the most current and relevant test information packed into one guide. In addition to the book, the entire pool of questions are available online for a customizable learning experience. The ACT official subject guides are the best resource to get detailed input and practice to help you in preparation for the ACT. By using this guide, students can feel comfortable and confident that they are preparing to do their best!
This is more than just a practice and review book for the ACT. It could be a semester-long course in itself on the essential materials covered in the ACT. It explains the concepts as a textbook would and offers plenty of examples along with the exam review questions and practice test questions. It also suggests helpful strategies to maximize your score. At nearly 500 pages in length, this ACT Prep Book is one you will want to spend some quality time with so as to help you get accepted into the college or university you desire.
Mometrix Test Preparation's ACT Prep Book 2021-2022 - ACT Test Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass their ACT Test. The exam is extremely challenging, and thorough test preparation is essential for success. Our study guide includes:
- Practice test questions with detailed answer explanations
- Step-by-step video tutorials to help you master difficult concepts
- Tips and strategies to help you get your best test performance
- A complete review of all ACT test sections
- English Test
- Math Test
- Reading Test
- Science Reasoning Test
- Writing Test
This ACT prep book is an excellent way to make sure you know everything you need before taking the test. It is broken down into the different areas of the test, has definitions and explanations for everything and comes with practice questions/answers. The content is concise and targeted the intended users. Nice book, good way to introduce best test-taking skills. A small size book with thoroughly covered content would encourage students to practice. Like it. The material is was well written and easily understood. My nephew will gain much from this prep book.I do recommend this book to anyone who is planning to take the ACT Test.
Provides three practice sessions to prepare the student for the ACT math exam along with multiple helpful study and test taking tips. The book also provides clear examples and provides detailed explanations in the practice answers so students better understand the process. Understanding the process and logic behind solving problems enables students to have more confidence in doing math.