Best Angular 6 Books You Should Read To Learn Angular Step By Step From Scratch
Angular with TypeScript is a very good book, which explains the
different topics in an easy to follow and straightforward way. The book does a great job on how you might organize your modules and components
when you apps grow in size.
This book features:
- Creating and Using Components.
- Working with Components.
- Conditional Rendering, Pipes and Ng-Content.
- Template Driven Forms.
- Model Driven Forms.
- Introduction to Observables.
- Getting Data From RESTful APIs with Observables.
- Structuring Large Apps With Modules.
- C.R.U.D. with Firebase / Firestore.
- Authentication with Firebase / Firestore.
- Implementing for Multiple Users.
This book is based on
technologies transformed in the past 20 years resulting in the Angular
framework. The book contains plenty of examples, which are easy to
follow and the explanations make perfect sense.
This book offers:
- A solid architectural understanding of the MVC Pattern.
- Create rich and dynamic web app clients using Angular.
- Use the ng tools to create and build an Angular project.
- Extend and customize Angular.
- Test your Angular projects.
This book targets developers who are new to Angular, Laravel, or both,
and are seeking a practical, best-practice approach to development with
these technologies. It will guide you in a friendly and warm language., which makes the reading experience light and fun.
This book includes:
- the core features of Angular 6 to create sophisticated user interfaces.
- Using Laravel 5 to its full extent to create a versatile backend layer based on RESTful APIs.
- Configure a web application in order to accept user-defined data and persist it into the database using server-side APIs.
- Build an off-line-first application using service-worker and manifest file.
- Deal with token based authentication on single page application (SPA).
- Secure your application against threats and vulnerabilities in a time efficient way.
- Deploy using Docker and Docker-compose.
This book will help you to learn:
- Create Angular 6 Template Project.
- RESTful Web Services.
- Routing and Navigation.
- Payment Application and Employee Application.
- Lab Exercises to practice learned materials.
- How to use Developer Tools.
- Create a new Web API controller.
- Configure API routes.
- Create SPA (Single Page Application) with Responsive Web Design.
This book is for developers who want to confidently deliver
high-quality and production-grade Angular apps from design to
deployment. It follows a hands-on and minimalist approach demonstrating how to design and architect high quality apps.
This book delivers:
- Create full-stack web applications using Angular and RESTful APIs.
- Master Angular fundamentals, RxJS, CLI tools, unit testing, GitHub, and Docker.
- Design and architect responsive, secure and scalable apps to deploy on AWS.
- Adopt a minimalist, value-first approach to delivering your app with Kanban.
- Get introduced to automated testing with continuous integration on CircleCI.
- Optimize Nginx and Node.js web servers with load testing tools.
This book will discuss architecture of Angular Applications and some of the patterns involved in it. It is based on functional programming and also its advantages. It will increase your strength on Redux and NgRx.
What You Will Learn:
- Understand the one-way data flow and Flux pattern.
- Work with functional programming and asynchronous data streams.
- Figure out how RxJS can help us address the flaws in promises.
- Set up different versions of cascading calls.
- Explore advanced operators.
- Get familiar with the Redux pattern and its principles.
- Test and debug different features of your application.
- Build your own lightweight app using Flux, Redux, and NgRx.