Best Astrophysics Books - Intrigue Mind about the Universe
Astrophysics is the branch of astronomy that employs the use of physics and chemistry to determine the nature of astronomical objects. Among the objects studied are the Sun, other stars, galaxies, extrasolar planets, the interstellar medium, and the cosmic microwave ground.
This universe is an amazing place. You can see and feel it through the eyes of an astronomer or astrophysicist. Here you will get the best Astrophysics books that will blow your mind and makes you more curious to know about the Universe.
This book covers:
- The Greatest Story ever told.
- On Earth as in the Heavens.
- Let there be Light.
- Between the Galaxies.
- Dark Matter.
- Dark Energy.
- The Cosmos on the Table.
- On being Round.
- Invisible Light.
- Between the Planets.
- Exoplanet Earth.
- Reflections on the Cosmic Perspective.
Welcome to the Universe: An Astrophysical Tour is a New York Times Best Seller and a Kickstarter on Astrophysics. It is written in a clear and easy to understand manner. The book covers fun topics including black holes, warp drives, solar systems, galaxies, multiverses, superstring theory, M-theory, unique star types, space colonization, and time travel along with equations with basic algebra concepts explained throughout. It also provides plenty of fun and almost incomprehensible quick facts with which readers can amaze their family and friends.
This book features:
- The size and scale of the Universe.
- From the day and night sky to planetary orbits.
- Newton's Law.
- How Stars radiate Energy.
- Stellar Spectra.
- The lives and deaths of Stars.
- Why Pluto is not a Planet?
- The search for life in the Galaxy.
- The interstellar medium.
- Our Milky Way.
- The Universe of Galaxies.
- The Expansion of the Universe.
- The Early Universe.
- Quasars and Supermassive Black Holes.
- Einstein's Road to Relativity.
- Implications of special relativity.
- Einstein's General Theory of Relativity.
Accessory to War is a New York Times BestSeller which represents a fantastic look at the history of astrophysics and its intersection with warming, much more thorough and well-sourced. This Astrophysics book also represents an interesting perspective on the often uncomfortable relationship between the military and science. This book is fantastic to study of astrophysics that is a must-read for scientific intellectuals, exposing vast technological achievements and possibilities.
This book delivers:
- Situational awareness.
- A time to Kill.
- Star Power.
- Sea Power.
- Arming the Eye.
- Unseen, Undetected and Unspoken.
- Detection Stories.
- Making War, Seeking Peace.
- Space Power.
- A time to Heal.
Astrophysics for People, Snooks, Snorks, and Steeples is a great book for the kids to introduce them to the Astrophysics. This is really cute and kids will love it for sure. Amazing illustrations and simple sentences made it more beautiful and acceptable to the kids.
This book will intrigue their minds about the Universe. It will reveal the unknowns and fun facts about the Universe. So easy to read and understand for all the peoples. It is colorful and it is fun for them to learn and understand the basic elements of astrophysics.
An Introduction to Modern Astrophysics is an excellent intro to modern astrophysics and its a very comprehensive guide to follow. It covers every aspect of astrophysics, from the origin of the universe to its ultimate fate, and everything in between. Beautiful presentations with brief explanations made it more unique. Easy to read and follow.
This book covers:
- The Celestial Sphere.
- Celestial Mechanics.
- The Continuous Spectrum of Light.
- The Theory of Special Relativity.
- The Interaction of Light and Space.
- Binary Systems and Stellar Parameters.
- The Classification of Stellar Spectra.
- Stellar Atmospheres.
- The Interiors of Stars.
- The Interstellar Medium and Star Formation.
- The Fate of Massive Stars.
- Formation of Planetary Systems.
- Physical Processes in Solar Systems.
- Galaxies and the Universe.