Best Bitcoin, Crypto and Blockchain Books You Must Read
Posted on 06-19-2017 by
Bitcoin is a new worldwide currency system. That was invented by an unknown person in 2009. By using bitcoin transaction are made without any known source. This may be happened without any transaction fees and without your real information. Who are you is not a fact or your information is wrong or right is not a big issue. You can buy any things like onlineshopping, webhosting, pizza or anything else is more secure. It can be used by merchandise anonymously. The international payments are easy and cheap because bitcoins are not tied to any country or subject to regulation. In this era some people just buy bitcoins as an investment, hoping that they will go up in value.
Mastering Bitcoin is a book for developers, but the first two chapters cover bitcoin at a level that is approachable to non-programmers. Anyone with a basic understanding of technology can read the first two chapters and get a great understanding of bitcoin.
Mastering Bitcoin is essential reading for everyone interested in learning about bitcoin basics, the technical operation of bitcoin.Bitcoin, the first successful decentralized digital currency, is still in its early stages and yet it’s already spawned a multi-billion-dollar global economy open to anyone with the knowledge and passion to participate. Mastering Bitcoin provides the knowledge. You simply supply the passion.This book is your key.
This edition includes
- A broad introduction of bitcoin and its underlying blockchain—ideal for non-technical users, investors, and business executives
- An explanation of the technical foundations of bitcoin and cryptographic currencies for developers, engineers, and software and systems architects
- Details of the bitcoin decentralized network, peer-to-peer architecture, transaction lifecycle, and security principles
- New developments such as Segregated Witness, Payment Channels, and Lightning Network
- A deep dive into blockchain applications, including how to combine the building blocks offered by this platform into higher-level applications
- User stories, analogies, examples, and code snippets illustrating key technical concepts
Bitcoin is starting to come into its own as a digital currency, but the blockchain technology behind it could prove to be much more significant.
- Concepts, features, and functionality of Bitcoin and the blockchain
- Using the blockchain for automated tracking of all digital endeavors
- Enabling censorship? resistant organizational models
- Creating a decentralized digital repository to verify identity
- Possibility of cheaper, more efficient services traditionally provided by nations
- Blockchain for science: making better use of the data-mining network
- Personal health record storage, including access to one’s own genomic data
- Open access academic publishing on the blockchain
The technology likely to have the greatest impact on the future of the world economy has arrived, and it’s not self-driving cars, solar energy, or artificial intelligence. It’s called the blockchain.
The first generation of the digital revolution brought us the Internet of information.
The second generation—powered by blockchain technology—is bringing us the Internet of value: a new, distributed platform that can help us reshape the world of business and transform the old order of human affairs for the better.
Bitcoin is only one application for this great innovation in computer science. The blockchain can hold any legal document, from deeds and marriage licenses to educational degrees and birth certificates. Tapscott calls it “the World Wide Ledger.” It enables smart contracts, decentralized autonomous organizations, decentralized government services, and transactions among things. The forthcoming book will show how the blockchain will shape the next era of prosperity in finance, business, healthcare, education, governance, and many other fields.
Are you fascinated by Money?
Have you always wondered where money come from?
Do you want to know the history of money and currencies? Bitcoin?
If all this question you have an positive answer and this book is for you. Specially who are curious to raise him/her income from bitcoin then you must read this books.
Books You Will Learn
Bitcoin is the hottest cryptocurrency right now and it is making waves with all of the different options that are available to people who want to get in on the action of Bitcoin and the trading possibilities.
In this book, you will learn
- What Bitcoin is
- How to start becoming a master at Bitcoin
- Ways to find your own Bitcoin
- The way that trading works
- How the value of Bitcoin has increased
- What you can buy with Bitcoin
- The government’s role in Bitcoin
- And, some fun facts that you may not have known
Understand the Basics of BitcoinBitcoin is a revolutionary digital currency that is transforming money as we know it, but understanding it can be daunting for the average user. Not anymore! This book strips away the complexity and teaches the basics of Bitcoin in simple, easy to understand language. It is not a textbook. It is a non-technical primer that answers the most common and important questions new users have about Bitcoin. No jargon. No technobabble. No previous technical knowledge required.
Answers you will find in this book
- What is Bitcoin?
- What makes it special?
- Who controls it?
- Is Bitcoin secure?
- Is Bitcoin anonymous?
- How can I use it safely?
- Should I invest in Bitcoin?
- ...And More!
Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies provides a comprehensive introduction to the revolutionary yet often misunderstood new technologies of digital currency. Whether you are a student, software developer, tech entrepreneur, or researcher in computer science, this authoritative and self-contained book tells you everything you need to know about the new global money for the Internet age.
- Decentralization, mining, the politics of Bitcoin, altcoins
- The cryptocurrency ecosystem, the future of Bitcoin
- An essential introduction to the new technologies of digital currency
- Covers the history and mechanics of Bitcoin and the block chain, security, decentralization, anonymity, politics and regulation, altcoins, and much more
- Features an accompanying website that includes instructional videos for each chapter, homework problems, programming assignments, and lecture slides
- Also suitable for use with the authors' Coursera online course
- Electronic solutions manual (available only to professors)
Digital Gold is New York Times reporter Nathaniel Popper’s brilliant and engrossing history of Bitcoin, the landmark digital money and financial technology that has spawned a global social movement.
The notion of a new currency, maintained by the computers of users around the world, has been the butt of many jokes, but that has not stopped it from growing into a technology worth billions of dollars, supported by the hordes of followers who have come to view it as the most important new idea since the creation of the Internet. Believers from Beijing to Buenos Aires see the potential for a financial system free from banks and governments. More than just a tech industry fad, Bitcoin has threatened to decentralize some of society’s most basic institutions.
Digital Gold charts the rise of the Bitcoin technology through the eyes of the movement’s colorful central characters, including an Argentinian millionaire, a Chinese entrepreneur, Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss, and Bitcoin’s elusive creator, Satoshi Nakamoto. Already, Bitcoin has led to untold riches for some, and prison terms for others
This book will easily guide you through what could be a confusing and overwhelming topic for those who aren't familiar with Bitcoins and their like. Learn about cryptocurrencies and the technology needed to mine them, how to safely and profitably invest, and the tax issues related to this new form of currency.
Here's a Preview of What You Will Learn
- What is cryptocurrency?
- How are cryptocurrencies different from traditional currency?
- Can you make a profit in cryptocurrency mining?
- Why is Bitcoin the most common cryptocurrency?
- What are other popular cryptocurrencies?
- How to mine cryptocurrencies
- Investing in cryptocurrencies
- What tax issues are associated with them?
Bitcoin became a buzzword overnight. A cyber-enigma with an enthusiastic following, it pops up in headlines and fuels endless media debate. You can apparently use it to buy anything from coffee to cars, yet few people seem to truly understand what it is. This raises the question: Why should anyone care about bitcoin?
Bitcoin, the most famous of the cybermonies, carries a reputation for instability, wild fluctuation, and illicit business; some fear it has the power to eliminate jobs and to upend the concept of a nation-state. It implies, above all, monumental and wide-reaching change―for better and for worse. But it is here to stay, and you ignore it at your peril.
Vigna and Casey demystify cryptocurrency―its origins, its function, and what you need to know to navigate a cyber-economy. The digital currency world will look very different from the paper currency world; The Age of Cryptocurrency will teach you how to be ready.