Best Blender 3D Books | Design 3D Objects Quickly and Easily
Blender is a professional, free and open source 3D modeling tool for computer modeling and animation. Blender software helps you to create realistic 3D objects using the 3D engine, edit animation for your creations, customize and design 3D object, sculpt your models with 20 different brushes, simulate liquid, hair, smoke, clothing etc.
Here you will get some best blender 3d books:
Blender 2.7 - The Comprehensive HandbookÃâ is a book of 3D graphics that will help a beginner to learn about the Blender story, the future of Blender, Blender workflow and the interface where Blender works. This book is also helpful for the advanced user of Blender as they can learn more advanced things. Anyone can get this book very valuable because it will give much info about the 3D world.
What you'll learn from this book
- How to work optimally with Blender
- To make the real surface even more believable on your virtual object
- How to create a perfect skeleton to animate your object
- How to use Blender's 3D and stereoscopy tools to determine which elements will be shown in the focal plane
- The goals of the light design, types of light sources, the world tab, light and shadows in cycles and the three-point lighting
- How to transform a 2D video into a 3D scene and insertÃâ computer generatedÃâ contents into a video.
- Automated learning, tracking in Blender, masking and rotoscoping, integration of cycles rendering
- QuickÃâ and easy way to add and delete objects, duplicate objects, and an organization of objects
- How to adjust individual window areas for your own purposes at the section adjusting window areas.
To know more about this book you can check Blender 2.7 - The Comprehensive Handbook Review.
Excellently written and updated book for novices and those moving from other software to Blender
Oliver Villar provides you an easy to follow step-by-step approach for modeling characters with blender functionality and also provides information from basic to advanced levels. This is a very good reference book from which you will learn Blender's updated user interface, navigation, and selection techniques, how to organize an efficient, step-by-step pipeline to streamline workflow in any project,Ãâ use camera tracking to mix 3D objects into a real-world video and much more.
Key topics are
- Blender features
- Lighting, compositing, and rendering
- Camera tracking in Blender
- Animating your character
- Character rigging
- Materials and shaders
- Painting textures
- Unwrapping and UVs in Blender
- Character modeling
- Blender modeling tools
- Character design
- Project overview
- Your first scene in Blender
- Blender Basics: The User Interface
- What You Need to Know about Blender
There also have a rich companion website with bonus content like video tutorials that are a great help in learning. Some new selection and modeling tools will help you to become a 3D modeler in Blender.
This book covers Blender in great detail. Anyone who wants to learn Blender should read this book.Ãâ Blender is a free and open source 3D computer graphics software toolsetÃâ for computer modeling and animation.Ãâ It can be used for creating many things like:
- Animated films
- Visual effects
- 3D printed models
- Interactive 3D applications
- Video games
Blender features with examples and diagrams referenced to the graphical user interface will remove your frustration from the learning process
What you'll get
- All the tools necessary for creating models and scenes
- Introduces the Blender features with examples and diagrams
- Supplementary material for using further advanced techniques
- Visual references and practical examples.
John M. Blain explains Blender in a very easy to understand way for everyone. People who are new to Blender also find this guide as a very helpful resource.
Provide enough information for a beginner to create nice models and animationÃâ
A great book for Blender beginners which covers the basics of animation starting with character creation, material development, animating, etc. You'll learn the "box modeling" method for building a character, a long section of glossy color renders, how to create a face from only a reference photo, how to build a fully rigged character from scratch. This is a good book for someone who is new to Blender and interested in animation as it describes the topics with great diagrams.
- Blender basics: interface and objects
- Working with meshes
- Completing the model with materials, textures, and particles
- Armatures and rigging
- Shape keys and facial rigging
- Basics of animation
- Armature animation
- Facial animation and lip sync
- Nonlinear animation
- Further issues in character animations
- Lighting, rendering and editing your animation
- Using python scripts
- Blender Institute
- A Look inside Blender open movies
- Behind the scenes at Sintel
- Other software and formats
- Resources for further learning.
What you'll learn
- The rigging and animation process
- How to create a grass field, and fine-tuning a shot with post-processing effects to enhance your creations
- How to create many types of concert projects using a step-by-step approach
- sculpting and re-topology by creating a funny alien character
- create a full haunted house scene
- how to rig, animate, compose advanced material, composite, and edit a full sequence.
- Understand the basics of 3D and how to navigate your way around the Blender interface
- Create a 3D robot toy model from start to finish using the basic modeling tools of Blender
By reading this book you can make a project step by step.Ãâ You can discover the power of the texture paint tool in order to add color to the haunted house.
You'll get the following important topics
- The history of animation and computer graphics
- The Blender interface with a series of exercises: re-sizing the viewport, the visual differences in orthographic vs. perspective, and navigating the viewport
- Describes the lamp, how it looks in the viewport, how to move it and guides the reader through a series of lighting exercises
- Building a rowboat using box modeling techniques and extruding vertices
- Explains how to use the Ant Landscape add-on to procedurally generate a crescent-shaped island
- The array modifier to make a pier
- Sailboat using a Boolean modifier.
- Advanced lighting techniques
- Cookies to provide mood lighting
- Explains how to use curves in lighting to focus on a specific area
- Include planning your animation
- Examples of using a storyboard
- Camera techniques dolly vs zoom
- Compositing using nodes, dope sheet, graph editor, adding audio
- How aspect ratio affects
- What gets cropped out of a picture and cycles rendering.
Beginning Blender book is actually for the beginnerÃâ with wonderful color images and clear descriptions.Ãâ All topics of Blender are explained with the example.Ãâ A Blender is a professional tool used in animated shorts, television commercials, shows, as well as inÃâ production for films.Ãâ
Beginning Blender helps you to learnÃâ
- How to navigate and customize the application window
- How to create meshes and manipulate them
- Lightning effects
- Animations and video effects.Ãâ
This book covers
- What Blender is, how it came about and what makes it special when compared with other software
- Various beginner topics on using Blender, from interacting with the user interface
- Modeling in Blender, the differences between object mode and edit mode
- Lighting and procedural texturing
- Texturing using UV mapping techniques and the steps involved in preparing textures for modification in external applications such as The GIMP
- Curves, Nurbs, and MetaBalls
- Basic animation and rigging techniques
- Blender in your movie making pipeline
- How to use Blender physics, particle and hair features
- Blender Logic bricks to construct a couple of simple interactive games.
This book is for
- Seasoned users of the older interface
- For those who are brand new to Blender.
Blender 3D Incredible MachinesÃâ book is very useful for consumers and hobbyists who are existing users of Blender 3D want to expand their capabilities by diving into machine modeling with Blender 3D. After completing this book you will be able to apply to your own creations.
By reading this book you will be able to
- Create professional models and renders
- Develop a comprehensive skill set that covers the key aspects of mechanical modeling
- Create many types of projects, including a pistol, spacecraft, robot, and a racer
- Make a Sci-fi pistol, creating its basic shape and adding details to it
- Discover modeling techniques for larger objects such as a spacecraft
- Create the basic shapes for the robot and combine the meshes to create unified objects
- Assign materials and explore the various options for freestyle rendering.
- Build low-poly models, create a low-poly racer, and explain how they differ from the high poly models.
Provide information to create high-quality 3D printed objects
Blender 3D Printing by ExampleÃâ is for the People who areÃâ a designer, artist, hobbyist and new to the world of 3D printing.Ãâ You will learn many things from this book including Creation of Organic Shapes with the Subdivision Surface Modifier, Add Color with Materials and UV Maps, Troubleshoot and Repair 3D Models, and how to Check your finished model for 3D printability.
- Thinking about design requirements
- Using a background image and bezier curves
- Converting a bezier curve to a properly sized 3D mesh
- Flattening a torus and boolean union
- Building a base with standard meshes and a mirror
- Cutting half-circle holes and modifier management
- Fun with fonts
- Using empties to model the base of the house
- Mesh modeling and positioning the details
- Making textures with the array modifier and Scalable vector graphics
- Applying textures with a boolean intersection
- The subdivision surface modifier and organic shapes
- Trial and error topography edits
- Coloring models with materials and UV maps
- Troubleshooting and repairing models.
Vicky Somma is a well-known writer and is one of the winners of the White House 3D Printed Ornament Design Contest. She provides excellent tips for Blender from which you will learn how to check for and correct common modeling issues to ensure the 3D printer can make your idea a reality.
3D Modeling in BlenderÃâ is a solid reference guide for modeling in Blender in which information is presented in a logical and well laid out fashion, with detailed example photos and simple explanations for everything.
What you will get
- A detailed overview of all the Blender tools and functionality related directly or indirectly to 3D Modeling
- Plenty of tips, tricks, and mini-tutorials to help you get the most out of Blender
- Blender UI and how to use Layers and the Outliner to organize your Scene
- 3D View which includes rotating, orbiting, panning, zooming, aligning your view, enable shading features, enable object and mesh display panels to gain valuable information about the model
- Information about mesh topology
- Blenders selection tools including the region selection tools
- Blender Modifiers that aid in the 3D Modeling process
- manipulation of geometry by adding and deleting mesh elementsÃâ and much more.
This book provides all the tools and functionality to create or facilitate the creation of 3D models in Blender and the information in this book will broaden your knowledge and make you a better and more efficient modeler.
This is the perfect study guide that will provide a deeper understanding of using Blender for those who want to learn Blender. This guide is for beginners and a reference for advanced users which shows Blender as a free and open source graphics program for computer modeling.
This is the perfect companion for anyone which will provide you
- The Blender interface
- Creating and Editing objects
- World setting chapter
- Lighting and cameras
- Rendering and raytracing
- Animation basics
- 3D text
- NURBS and Meta shapes
- Particle systems
- Child/Parent relationships and constraints
- Shapes key and action editor
- Fluid simulation, smoke simulation, and nodes
- The Blender game engine
- Making a move, drivers and installing add-ons.