Best CCNP certification books for candidates who want to increase their core routing, switching, network troubleshooting and CCNA level skills
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) routing and switching certification program provides the education and training required to develop hands-on-skills and validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide area enterprise networks.
Here you will get some best CCNP books.
Work with Cisco routers in real-world environments
Chris Bryant's CCNP ROUTE 300-101 Study Guide is helpful if you plan to pass the exam. Chris Bryant simplifies many complex concepts to support your learning effectively. This book covers most of CCNP route topics.
This study guide provides you
- Plenty of real-world labs that show all the commands and output
- Video course
- Exam objectives
- Configurations and screenshots from real Cisco router
- Easy to follow examples.
Key topics are
- OSPF configuration
- Complex route redistribution scenarios
- Important network security features
Excellent book and covered all the topics well enough to pass the exam
Eight parts are
This well-written book divided into eight parts with great visual aids, examples, quizzes, and "Key Topic" indicators. This book helps you to identify the areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
- Designing campus networks
- Building a campus network
- Working with redundant links
- Multilayer switching
- Monitoring campus networks
- Implementing high availability
- Securing switched networks
- Final preparation
The CD-ROM contains
- More than 200 practice questions for the exam
- Memory table exercises and answer keys
- A study planner tool
- More than 60 minutes of video.
Provides you a solid base of understanding
This book provides information in a clear and easy to understand manner. The expansion of CCNA topics will reinforce your knowledge and help you to prepare for the certification exams. CCNP Routing and Switching v2.0 Official Cert Guide Library book will be fully updated to cover the latest CCNP exam topics.
- Nice review sections
- Hundreds of well-reviewed, exam-realistic questions
- The wealth of customization options and reporting features
- More than 60 minutes of personal video mentoring from the author
- Assessment features
Covers everything you need to know to master the CCNP ROUTE exam
This book covers all of the exam objectives and explains concepts and examples with clear drawings, diagrams, and tables. Lots of screenshots make the topics easy and well understand. People who want to move forward to the Cisco career this is the perfect book for them.
It gives you a step-by-step explanation of some new topics
- Routing protocols like OSPF and EIGRP and BGP
- Routing manipulation/redistribution
- Switch, T-shoot etc
What you will get
- YouTube videos for practice
- Big pages, big words, big clear topologies.
14 chapters from Basic to Campus security
A great reference book for the people who want to increase their skills. It covers all the commands with a bunch of useful information. You can implement RIPng, manipulate redistribution using route tagging, configure Cisco express forwarding, verify and troubleshoot BGP connections and much more after reading this book.
Key topics are
- Basic network and routing concepts
- EIGRP implementation
- Implementing a scalable multiarea network OSPF-based solution
- Configuration of redistribution
- Path control implementation
- Enterprise internet connectivity
- Routers and routing protocol hardening
- Basic concepts and network design
- Campus network architecture etc.
CCNP Routing and Switching Bundle covers the exam very well and prepare you for the test. These good quality books are a must-read for network engineer which provide excellent service. All three books provide many topics to improve your technical skills.
This book covers
- 80% of the exam objectives
- Cover all of the exams
- CD exam questions
CCNP switch material needed to pass the certification exam
This book provides you a step-by-step explanation of CCNP switch material to make you the master of CCNP switch and help you to pass the certification exam. It's very helpful and relevant for the reader because it provides valuable information with examples in a straight and to the point.
You will know the following topics
- Layer 3 switching
- Virtual gateway protocols
- VLANs / trunking
You will get
- Lab illustration
- Video links
- Clear scenarios
Quick reference guides for all three CCNP Routing and Switching exams
This clear and concise study guide is work as a quick reference for those who approach their examination dates. This book helps you for scoring very high on the practice exams and flashcards were absolute necessities for passing exams. This is an excellent study guide for the students and network engineer who want to pass this certification exam.
This book has three parts
- Networking overview
- IPv6 overview
- RIP, EIGRP, OSPF
- Advanced routing techniques
- BGP and internet connectivity
- Infrastructure security and services
- LAN switching basics
- Campus network design
- Tools and methodologies of troubleshooting.