Best Certified Ethical Hacker(CEH) books to become an IT security expert
Security is always a very important topic in IT field. To avoid security breaches there's always need for IT security experts. For this reason, we should learn about hacking method through Certified ethical hacker course. Certified ethical hacker is a skilled security professional who can find vulnerabilities in systems. If you want to understand the world of the hacker you have to think like him. For this reason, you should learn about Certified ethical hacking.
some best certified ethical hacker books are given in the following.
A great resource to prepare for the CEH v9 exam
This well organized, user-friendly, easy to follow and very informative bundle includes two books. The first book is the "Exam Guide" with 12 chapters covering every aspect of the CEH exam and the second book is "Practice Exams" also with 12 chapters.
This bundle contains the following topics
- Copy of the "Total Tester" software with 300 questions
- Study tips
- Zip file of some bonus content
- 4 hours of lab time
- The in-depth review covers 100% of the exam’s objectives.
CEH Certified Ethical Hacker Bundle is thoroughly updated, money-saving self-study can be used as the final piece for the latest Certified Ethical Hacker exam preparation.
This book explains the material with a lot of helpful information written in a fairly easy to understand style. By reading this book you will learn how concepts apply to real-world scenarios with an intense preparation to pass CEH v9 exam.
Sean-Philip Oriyano provides all CEH v9 materials systematically
- Exam tips
- Key summaries at the end of each chapter
- Review questions with answers
- Pen testing frameworks
- Tips for building a lab
Certified Ethical Hacker Version 9 Study Guide provides following things
- Introduction to ethical hacking
- System hacking
- Malware, sniffers, social engineering
- Denial of service
- Web servers and applications
- Hacking Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Cloud technologies and physical security
Covering all sections of the exam
This is a very nice book to learn new knowledge like the steps for hacking. It makes you feel comfortable going forward with the certification by highlighting essential topics like intrusion detection, DDoS attacks, buffer overflows, and malware creation in detail. This guide plays an important role as an ideal exam preparation resource and teaches you how the networks and Cybersecurity work, scanning, etc.
Following online tools help you a lot
- Chapter review questions
- Full-length practice exams
- Hundreds of electronic flashcards
- A glossary of key terms
Certified Ethical Hacker Version provides you a ton of information and increases your confidence and skills that you will need to pass.
Take 5 pre-tests to pass the final test
This book covers five complete, unique practice tests to test your knowledge of assessment like security, tools and systems, procedures and methodology, regulation, policy, and ethics.
Certified Ethical Hacker Version 9 Practice Tests covers material on
- Tablet, mobile phone security, and attacks
- Latest vulnerabilities including shellshock, and poodle.
The Certified Ethical Hacker certification is unique. So get this unique practice test which will help you identify weak points in your understanding and make you confident enough to pass this certification exam.
This study guide is concise, straight and contains real-world examples. There are well-explained answers to every question. It covers ethics and legal issues, footprinting, scanning, enumeration, system hacking, trojans and backdoors, sniffers, denial of service, social engineering, session hijacking, hacking Web servers, Web application vulnerabilities, and more.
Useful materials for the CEH exam are
- Full coverage of exam topics
- Real-world examples
- CD with chapter review questions
- Two full-length practice exams
- Electronic flashcards
- A glossary of key terms
- Searchable pdf e-book
- Screenshots to configure and execute few important and generic tools and
- Chapter end summary
Build a successful career in Ethical Hacking field
In this book, IP Specialist focused technology topics in an easy-to-follow, clear, precise, and step-by-step manner. By learning how to hack you can take preventive security practices to the next level. The ethical Hacking field can be considered as a great career option. This book helps you to find a way to build a successful career in Ethical Hacking field.
What you will learn
- Five phases of ethical hacking with tools, techniques
- The methodology of vulnerability analysis to explore security loopholes
- Vulnerability management life cycle
- Tools used for vulnerability analysis
- Session hijacking, SQL injection
- Cryptography concepts, ciphers, public key infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, cryptanalysis tools and methodology of cryptanalysis
- Penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap
- Cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, tools.
Certified Ethical Hacker written by Dr. Hidaia Mahmood Alassouli is a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and this qualification is obtained by assessing the security of computer systems. All hacking tools and materials are available on websites.
There are many parts of this work
- Lab setup
- Footprinting and reconnaissance
- Scanning methodology
- System hacking
- Trojans and backdoors and viruses
- Sniffer and phishing hacking
- Hacking web servers
- Hacking windows and Linux systems
- Wireless hacking
- Hacking mobile applications
Treat customers like family
IP specialists try to cover almost all topics so that you can enter the industry with hands-on skills and earn the knowledge to pass the CEH exam. Here, you will know about the attack strategies, tactics, technology, tools and motivations of hackers.
EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker Most Essential Practice Exam Questions
- An ideal exam preparation evaluation document having unique questions
- evaluate your knowledge and understandings
- Give you the idea of official CEH exam
- Accelerate billions of careers with great courses, accessibility, and affordability.
Identify vulnerabilities in the architecture
Security is a big issue for networks and systems. Here you will know about the security fundamentals, goals of security and how to back up data to reduce risk. You can make a quick read by going through the summary sections.
Each chapter also contains
- Exam preparation tasks
- Review questions
Online Content includes
- Memory tables
- Memory tables answer key
- Quizzes and review questions