Best CISSP books and Study Guides with Online Resources for the CISSP Certification
The Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification is one of the prestigious, globally recognized and vendor neutral exam for information security professionals. To get prepared for the CISSP Exam, you need to know everything related to the exam. Here your will get a few of the best CISSP books which will help you to get this CISSP certification with ease and successfully.
If you want to pass the Certified Information Systems Security Professional Exam with ease, then CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide, Eighth Edition is definitely for you. It is written by expert professionals in information security certification. This book covers all the related domains of CISSP Exam. You will find more information, examples, references and detail explanations than any other books available in the market. It is considered as the 'CISSP Bible' by many experts. You will also get digital access along with this book including 1400+ practice questions and flash cards.
This book features:
- Fundamentals of Security Principles and Risk Management Process.
- Data Classifications and Data Security Controls.
- System and Security Architecture Analysis.
- Network Architectures and Components.
- Integrating Identity and Access Control Mechanisms.
- Security Provisions and Incident Management Process.
- Investigations and Disaster Recovery Process.
- Software Development Life Cycle and Methodologies.
CISSP (ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional Official Study Guide, 7th Edition is a complete package of CISSP knowledge. This book covers all the objectives of CISSP Exam along with more information, examples, suggestions and also provide online access. It is written by the experts and you can make yourself smarter for the CISSP Exam.
This book includes:
- Security Governance and Through Principles and Policies.
- Personnel Security and Risk Management Concepts.
- Business Continuity Planning.
- Laws, Regulations and Compliance.
- Protecting Security of Assets.
- Cryptography and Symmetric Key Algorithms.
- PKI and Cryptography Applications.
- Principles of Security Models, Design and Capabilities.
- Security Vulnerabilities,Threats and Countermeasures.
CISSP Study Guide, Third Edition is the perfect starter for the CISSP Candidate. All of the modules are well explained in-detail with real world examples and all of the objectives are represented respectively in this book. It also offers you to access online contents and test yourself up. Besides, you will get the exam directions and suggestions from the experts in information security professional.
What You will Learn:
- A concrete idea of taking preparation of CISSP Exam.
- Covers all the domains of information security.
- Make yourself able to pass the test.
- Improve the progress rate.
If you are a prospective CISSP candidate or planning to renew the certification, then the CISSP For Dummies is the ideal key factor for your preparation. This book will provide you fully updated information, latest real world examples and covers all the chapters related to CISSP Exam. Along with this book, you will get digital content access and can try yourself out. This book also offers perfect study plan, proper guidance from experts, 'instant answers' to help you recall key information and much more.
What you will get:
- A brief idea of full CISSP Exam.
- Explore online tests and find out faults.
- Motivation from the experts.
- Learn how to prepare for the test.
The CISSP Official (ISC)2 Practice Tests is a must read book for the candidate of CISSP Exam. It will help you to get fully prepared for the CISSP Exam. It covers all the domains and objectives of the CISSP Exam along with 1300+ practice questions. This book is the ideal preparation tool to make you savvy. It is a perfect gap finder to make you understand what you know and what you need to know. If anyone want to pass in CISSP Exam, then the CISSP Official (ISC)2 Practice Tests is a secret weapon for the candidate.
This book will help you to:
- Align your preparation.
- Test your knowledge.
- Fill up the knowledge gap.
- Identify your preparation progress.
Certified Information Systems Security Professional Certification is one of the prestigious and globally recognized certification for information security professionals. Whether you are a newbie or renewing your certification, Eleventh Hour CISSP: Study Guide, Third Edition will give you the finishing touch to pass the CISSP Exam successfully. This book covers all the objectives of the exam clear and concisely with highlighted key points.
This book offers:
- Most updated version of the CISSP Exam.
- Your last minute savior.
- Real world examples with core topics explanation.
- Suggestions from the experts of information security professionals.
This book is a combo pack of the (ISC)² CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional Official Study Guide, 8th Edition and the (ISC)² CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional Official Practice Tests, 2nd edition. This book will make you smarter and faster for the CISSP Exam. It covers all the areas included in the exam with numerous examples, content and important suggestions from the information security professional experts.
This book includes:
- A brief idea of CISSP Exam.
- Real world examples with concise explanation.
- Online content access and provide an interactive learning environment.
- A surveyor which will help you to make decision before appearing in the real exam.
CISSP Cert Guide, Third Edition is a perfect preparation guide for anyone who is a beginner or renewing their certification. It will make you to understand how to take your preparation, what you know and what you need to know to pass the exam. Unlike other CISSP books available in the market, it also focuses on every parts of the CISSP Exam including
- Security and Risk Management.
- Asset Security.
- Security architecture and engineering.
- Network Security Principles.
- Identity and Access Management Procedures.
- Security Operations and Testing.
You will also get:
- Huge online content access with an exam oriented environment.
- 1400+ practice questions and examples.
CISSP (ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional Official Study Guide, 8th Edition will help to prepare well for the CISSP Exam. It's in-depth explanations will help you to understand every single terms required for the CISSP Exam. Having access to digital content will make you confident and let you to test yourself in a smart way. This book is suggested by the experts in information systems security professional.
This book features:
- Evaluate and Apply Security Governance Principles.
- Security Policies and Risk Management.
- Business Project Scope and Planning.
- Cryptographic Life Cycle and Applications.
- Security Design Principles and Requirements.
- Security Issues and countermeasures.