Best CISSP Study Guide and Books in 2020 | Get CISSP Certification
The Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification is one of the prestigious, globally recognized and vendor-neutral exam for information security professionals. To get prepared for the CISSP Exam, you need to know everything related to the exam. Here you will get the best CISSP study guide and books in 2020 which will help you to get this certification with ease and success.
If you want to pass the Certified Information Systems Security Professional Exam with ease, then CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide, Eighth Edition is definitely for you. It is written by expert professionals in information security certification. This book covers all the related domains of the CISSP Exam. You will find more information, examples, references and detail explanations than any other books available in the market. It is considered as the 'CISSP Bible' by many experts. You will also get digital access along with this book including 1400+ practice questions and flashcards.
This book features:
- Fundamentals of Security Principles and Risk Management Process.
- Data Classifications and Data Security Controls.
- System and Security Architecture Analysis.
- Network Architectures and Components.
- Integrating Identity and Access Control Mechanisms.
- Security Provisions and Incident Management Process.
- Investigations and Disaster Recovery Process.
- Software Development Life Cycle and Methodologies.
CISSP (ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional Official Study Guide, 7th Edition is a complete package of CISSP knowledge. This CISSP book covers all the objectives of the CISSP Exam along with more information, examples, suggestions and also provides online access. It is written by the experts and you can make yourself smarter for the CISSP Exam.
This book includes:
- Security Governance and Principles and Policies.
- Personnel Security and Risk Management Concepts.
- Business Continuity Planning.
- Laws, Regulations, and Compliance.
- Protecting Security of Assets.
- Cryptography and Symmetric Key Algorithms.
- PKI and Cryptography Applications.
- Principles of Security Models, Design and Capabilities.
- Security Vulnerabilities, Threats and Countermeasures.
CISSP Study Guide, Third Edition is the perfect starter for the CISSP Candidate. All of the modules are well-explained in-detail with real-world examples and all of the objectives are represented respectively in this book. It also offers you to access online content and test yourself up. Besides, you will get the exam directions and suggestions from the experts in information security professionals.
What You Will Learn:
- A concrete idea of taking the preparation of the CISSP Exam.
- Covers all the domains of information security.
- Make yourself able to pass the test.
- Improve the progress rate.
If you are a prospective CISSP candidate or planning to renew the certification, then the CISSP For Dummies is the ideal key factor for your preparation. This CISSP book will provide you fully updated information, latest real-world examples and covers all the chapters related to CISSP Exam. Along with this book, you will get digital content access and can try yourself out. This book also offers a perfect study plan, proper guidance from experts, 'instant answers' to help you recall key information and much more.
What you will get:
- A brief idea of CISSP Exam.
- Explore online tests and find out faults.
- Motivation from the experts.
- Learn how to prepare for the test.
The CISSP Official (ISC)2 Practice Tests is a must-read book for the candidate of the CISSP Exam. It will help you to get fully prepared for the CISSP Exam. It covers all the domains and objectives of the CISSP Exam along with 1300+ practice questions. This book is the ideal preparation tool to make you savvy. It is a perfect gap finder to make you understand what you know and what you need to know. If anyone wants to pass in the CISSP Exam, then the CISSP Official (ISC)2 Practice Tests is a secret weapon for the candidate.
This book will help you to:
- Align your preparation.
- Test your knowledge.
- Fill up the knowledge gap.
- Identify your preparation progress.
Eleventh Hour CISSP: Study Guide, Third Edition provides readers with a study guide on the most current version of the Certified Information Systems Security Professional exam. This book is streamlined to include only core certification information, and is presented for ease of last-minute studying. Main objectives of the exam are covered concisely with key concepts highlighted.
The CISSP certification is the most prestigious, globally-recognized, vendor neutral exam for information security professionals. Over 100,000 professionals are certified worldwide, with many more joining their ranks. This new third edition is aligned to cover all of the material in the most current version of the exam’s Common Body of Knowledge. All domains are covered as completely and concisely as possible, giving users the best possible chance of acing the exam.
This book is a combo pack of the (ISC)² CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional Official Study Guide, 8th Edition and the (ISC)² CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional Official Practice Tests, a 2nd edition. This book will make you smarter and faster for the CISSP Exam. It covers all the areas included in the exam with numerous examples, content and important suggestions from the information security professional experts.
This book includes:
- A brief idea of the CISSP Exam.
- Real-world examples with a concise explanation.
- Online content access and provide an interactive learning environment.
- A surveyor which will help you to make a decision before appearing in the real exam.
CISSP Cert Guide, Third Edition is a perfect preparation guide for anyone who is a beginner or renewing their certification. It will make you understand how to take your preparation, what you know and what you need to know to pass the exam. Unlike other CISSP books available in the market, it also focuses on every part of the CISSP Exam including
- Security and Risk Management.
- Asset Security.
- Security architecture and engineering.
- Network Security Principles.
- Identity and Access Management Procedures.
- Security Operations and Testing.
You will also get:
- Huge online content access with an exam-oriented environment.
- 1400+ practice questions and examples.
CISSP (ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional Official Study Guide, 8th Edition will help to prepare well for the CISSP Exam. Its in-depth explanations will help you to understand every single term required for the CISSP Exam. Having access to digital content will make you confident and let you test yourself in a smart way. This book is suggested by the experts in information systems security professionals.
This book features:
- Evaluate and Apply Security Governance Principles.
- Security Policies and Risk Management.
- Business Project Scope and Planning.
- Cryptographic Life Cycle and Applications.
- Security Design Principles and Requirements.
- Security Issues and countermeasures.