Best Digital Marketing Books in 2023 to Level Up Your Marketing Strategy
Digital marketing is the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium. As digital platforms are increasingly incorporated into marketing plans and everyday life, and as people use digital devices instead of visiting physical shops, digital marketing campaigns are becoming more prevalent and efficient.
Here we gathered some of the best digital marketing books in 2023. Look them carefully and pick the perfect ones for you.
This book is the example of best digital marketing books.
Valuable reading for anyone interested in the future of the restaurant industry, whether you're in it or not - Orsbourn and Sandland provide a data-driven guide to understanding the new post-COVID world of dining. Like working from home, mass delivery is here to stay - driven by broader social trends and accelerated (dramatically) by the pandemic. There’s no doubt that the focus of this book is the United States restaurant industry but that’s not to say international audiences won’t get value from this book too.
An excellent resource that provides insightful stories, advice, and a roadmap to understanding the digital impact in the restaurant business. Not only does this book help with this industry, it's an excellent resource for retail in general as the customer journey now starts in the palm of their hand. Digital orders and dark kitchens will become the norm and how to pivot to this new enterprise is well articulated and supported with examples and stories - great for one restaurant or brands with over 1,000.
The book addresses the effective marketing transformation of financial institutions taking into account continuously digitizing world and its impact on customer behavior. Interestingly, the idea behind is very distinct and I would say - not conventional. It transformed my understanding of digital growth. At the same time, the author's thoughts are practical, understandable and they resonated with me. It well addresses the current challenges faced by traditional financial institutions.
This book is a clear and instructive manual for gaining a competitive edge by developing your Digital Growth Mindset! James Robert offers a transformative message for practitioners and leaders that is actionable and aimed at generating value as your main competitive advantage!
Easy and super engaging to read, Dawn takes you step by step through what, why and how to master your digital marketing. The book provides templates and examples of how to map out your own marketing action plans. The book is written in three sections with each section being 30 days of a 90 day marketing plan, brilliant if you are launching a new product or service this year. Yet each chapter is so clear that if you already had a marketing plan in place but one step were missing or not working as well as it should - you can cherry-pick, read and action each chapter independently.
This accessible guidebook is a useful and handy reference for anyone with an interest in learning more about the complexities of digital marketing. Designed as a small, paperback book, this text can be easily transported in a backpack or briefcase for quick access at a moment’s notice. It is written as a textbook, divided into eight chapters that each conclude with a brief quiz to test readers’ knowledge and understanding of the concepts presented. An introduction and summary are included to bookend each chapter and serve as guideposts for the most important pieces of information mentioned.
Though the content in this book covers a wide spread of subjects, it is presented in an accessible way. Technical jargon and acronyms are explained immediately within the text and ample white space, short paragraphs, and visual aids guide readers through the content and prevent it from feeling overwhelming. To increase its prestige, this book would benefit from a glossary and index at the end along with references to the data included. Specific numbers are referenced, but without a connection to an outside source, this data feels less authentic. An additional proofread would likewise be beneficial to remedy the typographical errors found on nearly every page.
In this book, you will learn:
- The three stages of customer relationships.
- How to create and implement the one marketing plan you will never regret.
- How to develop a sales funnel that attracts the right customers to your business.
- The power of email and how to create campaigns that result in customer traffic and a growth in brand awareness.
- The keys to wireframing a website that commands attention and generates conversions.
The inability to attract and convert new customers is costing business owners valuable opportunities to grow their brand. This prevents companies, both big and small, from making the sales that are crucial to their survival. With Marketing Made Simple, you will learn everything you need to know to take your business to the next level.
- How to get the right information to the right people at the right time—at a fraction of the cost of traditional advertising.
- Serves as the ideal resource for entrepreneurs, business owners, marketers, PR professionals, and non-profit managers.
- Compelling case studies and real-world examples.
- Includes information on new platforms including Facebook Live and Snapchat.
- This book shows both small and large organizations on how to best use Web-based communication.
- Finally, you will learn everything you need to speak directly to your audience and establish a personal link with those who make your business work is in one place.
- Learn top to bottom growth hacking marketing.
- Find your growth hacking.
- How to become a growth hacker.
- Retention and optimization.
- How to solve problem in an exciting and compelling way and many more strategies.
- Learn map out your own sophisticated marketing plan and go from zero to marketing hero.
- How to get new customers, clients, or patients and how to make more profit from existing ones.
- Discover, why “big business” style marketing could kill your business and strategies that actually work for small and medium-sized businesses.
- How to close sales without being pushy, needy, or obnoxious while turning the tables and having prospects begging you to take their money.
- This book includes a simple step-by-step process for creating your own personalized marketing plan that is literally one page. Simply follow along and fill in each of the nine squares that make up your own 1-Page Marketing Plan.
- How to annihilate competitors and make yourself the only logical choice.
- How to get amazing results on a small budget using the secrets of direct response marketing.
- Charge high prices for your products and services and have customers actually thank you for it.
- How to build and grow a successful social media marketing strategy for your business.
- Why every business needs a social media marketing strategy.
- The key foundations for every successful social media marketing plan.
- Discover the most effective content to share on social media and how to make it.
- Hundreds of tips to grow your audience and succeed in all the biggest social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- How to use to underpin and drive your social media marketing efforts.
- The new rules of marketing.
- How to examines the marketplace's shifting power dynamics, the paradoxes wrought by connectivity, and the increasing sub-culture splintering.
- How to apply it to your brand today.
- Learn how to stand out and create WOW moments.
- How to build a loyal and vocal customer base.
- Discover who will shape the future of customer choice.
- Online marketing ecosystem.
- Crafting marketing strategy.
- Find your market.
- Messaging and marketing materials.
- How to stick the landing (landing pages).
- Mobile marketing and many more.
The Internet, social media, and content marketing are powerful equalizers, resetting the playing field for businesses large and small. Yet, it's also a challenging time, with much work to do and an ever-changing array of platforms, features, and networks to master--all on a tighter budget than before. Get Scrappy is the map you need to take your marketing from good to great.
What You Will Learn:
- How to build a strong brand.
- Find inspiration in unexpected places.
- Relevant and engaging content and promote it via Twitter, Facebook, and other channels.
- Integrate strategy and message across touch-points for a unified brand experience-both online and offline.
- Spark dialogue with your community of customers.
- Discover measure what matters.
- How to use today's unprecedented customer data tools to intelligently target your customers.
- Convert clicks into sales and service into retention.
- How to use marketing tools to grow your business.
- This book will explain the concepts of digital marketing and marketing strategy in a way that is easy to understand.
- Engage with your customers in the digital age.
- How to align digital marketers with a set of axiomatic, unchanging and foundational beliefs.
- Learn, apply and innovate.
- How to use a living plan.
- Appropriate tools effectively.
- Use human capital effectively.
- Everything from long and short-tail keywords, exact match, keyword research.
- Find keywords that have the most volume and least competition.
- Learn about the negative keyword.
- Broad and phrase match.
- Learn everything difficulty level SEO.
- You will learn how to launch a successful and prosperous career in internet marketing.
- Digital Passport offers a practical roadmap for whether you are joining the workforce or seeking a mid-career change.
- Students and recent graduates benefit from advice from the author's insight gained through decades of experience in the field.
- Mid-career professionals gain insight to help them transition from dying industries to the emerging field of digital marketing.
- You will discover why agency life is a great entry point into digital marketing.
- Learn the DMI framework.
- How to use a single realization as a starting point.
- How to build and implement more effective campaigns.
- This book includes deep consumer research.
- Improve your campaigns based on feedback and interactions.
- How to integrate digital activities across channels, including traditional marketing.
This streamlined seventh edition provides comprehensive, practical guidance on how companies can get the most out of digital media and technology to meet their marketing goals. Digital Marketing links marketing theory with practical business experience through case studies from cutting edge companies such as ASOS, Spotify, Zalando and Zappos, to help students understand digital marketing in the real world. To support this, new ‘Essential Digital Skills’ boxes give students guidance on how to develop key skills they will need in the workplace.
Readers will learn best practice frameworks for developing a digital marketing strategy, plus success factors for key digital marketing techniques including search marketing, conversion optimisation and digital communications using social media including Twitter and Facebook.