Best Email Marketing Books: Boost up Your Business Revenue
Email marketing is the use of email to promote your business. It is one of the most popular marketing strategies used widely all over the world by marketers. 94% of internet users now use email.
By using email marketing you can maintain good relationships with potential customers, gain their trust, make an effective list of the subscribers and buyers, keep current customers up to date with your various offers and campaigns and more.
Below you will get some of the best Email Marketing books which will change your business perspective and make it more profitable.
Email Persuasion is an excellent book for making Email Marketing more effective in your business. This Email Marketing book is highly recommended for entrepreneurs, marketers and anyone who uses email marketing as a medium of his/her business interaction with the clients and customers.
It is a step by step guide of how to create and implement an effective email marketing strategy. Marketing expert Ian Brodie has discussed all the techniques to make the best use of email marketing in this book. It is very well structured, covers all the topics with examples, recommendations, strategy, and concepts.
It has the most basic to most advanced materials like how to start with email marketing, find out client's interest, suitable offers for various customers, improving email contents and interactions, etc.
This book includes:
- Highly effective customer mapping insight to understand the needs of customers and make them eager to buy your products.
- How to maximize the perceived value of your clients and suggest to solve their problems.
- Build a list of the most valuable customers and email subscribers.
- Strategies that can make your email more readable and opened rather than ignoring them by customers.
- How to influence the customers to buy from you.
- How to convert the subscribed customers into paying clients.
- How to assure the customers about your strategy that their information will never be abused.
- Set up an auto-responder program which will automate your email marketing that goes along with the running email offers and campaigns.
This book is the best training you can get which will not cost you a lot.
Email Marketing Blueprint is a great resource for people interested in leveraging email marketing to grow or start a business. Author Steve Scott breaks down the email marketing strategy in a specific step-by-step way that even a beginner can easily understand his thoughts.
He covered all the topics thoroughly which makes this book easy to read and follow. This Email Marketing book covers the 3 different marketing styles: Pure Profit, Authority and Hybrid marketing.
This book contains the techniques of how to send different types of emails to different customers and maintain the best relationships with them at the same time, how to maintain a delivery time of emails, how to drive traffic to an email list etc. It also has tons of real-world examples and resources.
What you will learn:
- How to build a list of most active and motivated customers
- 9 list building guidelines
- Three most used marketing types and strategies
- How to maintain the best relationship with both the existing and newly subscribed customers
- How to blend auto-responders and broadcast messages
- Click worthy tags and subject lines to gather more traffic
- Plans for selling products, running campaigns, building authority and publishing platform
This book will completely change your business plan and will help you get the most profit out of it.
In this comprehensive guide, digital marketing expert Matthew Paulson has revealed tips and tricks that the marketing professionals use for email marketing. This book covers everything you need to take on account to start and grow your email list and system.
This book discusses various marketing concepts and converts them into meaningful ideas which can be helpful for email marketing. This book also provides plenty of real examples which take the mystery out of what and how email marketing works the best. It has step by step recommendations for every email marketing strategies.
This book contains:
- How to select the best email service providers for your business
- 15 different ways of building an effective and massive email list
- When to send, how to send and what to send to the customers via email
- How to engage more customers through email and maintain the best relationship with them
- 6 different ways to increase your profit by email marketing
- Email delivery and maintenance
- Inbound, outbound and legal aspects of Email marketing
This book is great for anyone engaging in email marketing.
Email marketing rules is a must-read book for all email marketers. A beginner will learn how to start up with email marketing from scratch whereas a professional who has several years of experience can also learn new things from this book.
Chad S. White has introduced 150 best practices in an engaging style where he broke down the complexity of email into simple rules. This book is mainly divided into three parts.
The first part contains the fundamentals and best practices of email marketing, the second part contains some frameworks to make you understand how different email marketing works and finally the third part predicts about the email marketing future in the upcoming years.
You will learn:
- Building an engaged list of subscribers, managing the inactive and active subscribers separately and set the right program goals
- 150 best-recommended practices to follow for getting the best results from email marketing
- How to grow an email list, proper placement of inbox and stay out of spam folders
- The subject line and preview text design for gaining more attention from the users
- Common mistakes and the ways of recovery
- Setting up Email automation and estimating email frequency
- Email marketing workflows and future
This book is the third release of Buck Floggings' amazing creation about Email marketing. Why work under others when you can earn the most from your own business! In this outstanding book, he reveals his internet marketing secrets which will help you start a business on your own and get the most out of it.
He also discussed the time-efficient tactics and ways to set up a list of massive email subscribers for getting more revenue in your business. You can get as many as 20 email subscribers per day to make your email list heavy.
It is easy to read, simple and gives a unique perspective to every marketing strategy. Also, clear insights and fun way of representing the contents will inspire you.
- Increasing the MDR(Most Desired Response)
- How to get more email subscribers and how to maintain them
- Creating an auto-responder for emails
- How to stay out of spam folders in subscribers inbox
- Get more revenue from your business
This book is an ideal choice for beginners and intermediate email marketers. Kelvin Dorsey expresses the key strategies of email marketing which is incredibly valuable.
Every topic of this book is well illustrated with a lot of examples. It is easy to read and easy to remember. If you are a beginner you will learn the whole email marketing concept from scratch and if you already know about email marketing then you will find a new perspective to think about.
He also discusses the way to convert your email subscribers into your regular paying customer, common mistakes made by beginners, emotionally engage and make the subscribers act on your action, etc. This book is a must-have resource for email marketers.
What's in this book:
- Convert subscribers into paying customers without alienating
- Two secret things that determine a marketer's success rate
- Various email marketing strategies to get you on top
- How to write more appealing subject lines
- Copyright and sales secrets
- Mistakes to be avoided when writing an email
- Discussion of breakthrough business ideas
Email Marketing Techniques is a beginner-friendly book that covers all the fundamentals of email marketing. Any business needs proper planning to be successful.
This book tells us how a proper plan can be made which will be both time-efficient and effective. Paul D. Kings style of writing has made this book accessible by anyone. He also implemented 8 useful factors to take on account before starting email marketing.
These factors will make your business well planned and you will also have social media integrated with your business for more insights and subscribers.
A quick overview of this book:
- A brief overview of Email Marketing
- Advantages and disadvantages of it
- How to send bulk emails without falling into the spam-list
- Best practices and strategies for email marketing
- Choosing the best Email Service Provider
- Use of premium auto-responder and email marketing software
- 8 amazing factors to boost up your business
This book contains all the strategies to create a high-value lead magnet that will grow your email list and turn your subscribers into your customers. From the basic ideas of what lead magnet is to the ways of creating them, this book covers it all.
It focuses on the key elements needed to create a lead magnet. It also shows how to create dynamic lead magnet which will change according to the marketing conditions. The lead magnet helps to grow an email list quickly. If your email list is accurate then your marketing will be easier and successful.
Different kinds of lead magnets are discussed with examples in this book. Grab this amazing book to maximize your email marketing strategies.
This book covers:
- How to create a dynamic lead magnet
- Build and grow an email list with a lead magnet
- How to convert visitors into subscribers
- How to increase traffics from social sites to your business
- Choose proper marketing strategies to get the most results.
The ultimate guide to email marketing will teach you how to integrate email marketing into your business and make the best out of it. It has everything in details which is very helpful for building a strong foundation in email marketing.
Email marketing is a very popular strategy to increase business revenue. But without a perfect and accurate email list, it is impossible to achieve. In this book, Susan Gunelius shows you the way of turning the subscribers into your regular customers.
How to not fall into spam list, how to engage more customers with your emails, how to set up the most effective email list are some of the topics discussed in this book.
This book is straight forward, clear and discusses several business strategies in an amazing way that anyone can find this book helpful.
Some of the key points:
- Ways of creating the most effective email list
- Developing Conversion funnel for keeping the customers happy and make them buy from you
- Time-efficient email automation
- Strategies to win back customers
- How to target the right people at the right time
- Following the rules and regulations for a hassle-free business
In this book, veteran email marketer Jack Stone shows 22 different ways to get the most out of email marketing which will help you to grow your business and increase your sales.
By reading this book you will get a proper idea about implementing these tactics into your business. Step by step guidance with plenty of examples is given for every topic in this book.
You can find answers of all your questions like how to engage more people with email, how to make proper subject and tag lines for emails, which people to target for greater revenue etc. on this book.
You will learn how to:
- Grow your email list
- Run different campaigns and offers
- Convert subscribers into buyers
- Increase revenue from your business