Best Exercise Books 2020 | Lead a healthy life
Exercise is the performance of any bodily activity that develops and maintains physical fitness and overall health. Regular exercise helps our body to stay in good shape, to be strong and healthy. Exercise also helps our body from aging, increasing growth and development, strengthening muscles and stretching, improving athleticism and lose fat. By reading these books written solely about regular Exercise, you will know the usefulness of Exercise in your daily life, how they can be most effective and how you can get the best out of your daily workout.
Below are the best Exercise books in 2020.
Thinner Leaner Stronger is a scientifically researched and practically proven guide for strength building which will expose the ultimate secret of becoming healthy and strong. This book provides you a complete roadmap to your ideal body and shows you the methods that really work. This book is incredibly helpful for both male and female. It has great and brief information about our body and the variation of bodies among men and women. It then offers you the best workout routine to bring back you in good shape and keep you on it. This book also gives you a lot of flexible dieting tips and tricks by which you can stay healthy and can get a strong physic. With many tips and tricks for burning fat, this book will transform your bulky and fatty body into a Thinner, Leaner and Stronger body.
Topics included in this book:
- How to dramatically transform your body into a good shape
- Secrets that the gym trainer will not reveal to you
- Obstacles between your health and fitness goals
- Unknown things about health, nutrition, and fitness
- The 8 biggest muscle building myths and mistakes
- 3 scientific laws of muscle growth
- 5 biggest fat loss myths and mistakes
- How to make your own workout routine
- All about Nutrition & Die
- The Thinner Leaner Stronger training program, routine and philosophy and many more
If you want to improve your muscle growth, gain flexibility and learn deeply about 100 stretching exercises then this book is all you need. With clear and helpful illustrations on muscle building and stretching this Exercise book is very easy to follow. It has hundreds of stretching techniques that will help you improve your health and body. There is also a section on this book called Stretching Guide for Ailments. There is also an intro section which describes all the muscles, how they work, how you can improve their range of motion etc. The anatomical illustrations in this book will help you understand what you are doing and how are you improving day by day.
Readers will find:
- Step by step guide to creating the most effective exercise routine
- Anatomical explanation and illustrations of the parts of our body
- How to use correct techniques with proper safety precaution
- Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced level exercises
- Different exercise for athletes, non-athletes, etc.
- Over 100 of stretching exercises
This Exercise book is filled with awesome guidelines for physical exercises. This book is a combination of theory and clinical techniques. It presents how you can be benefited by the Therapeutic exercise. With up to date information this book provides an in-depth insight into different exercise techniques. It also has a complete online video library at www.davisplus.com which shows you the practical methods of how you can improve your range of motion, stretching, joint mobilization, resistance, and spinal stabilization. Grab this amazing book and get the most up-to-date exercise and body management guidelines.
Exercise for Better Bones is a complete guide for anyone with osteoporosis. It is a comprehensive exercise program targeted to the people with the need for increasing their bone density. Written by the famous Physical Therapist Margaret Martin, the methods discussed in this book has been used by thousands of individuals and have been benefited to overcome their low bone density. This book provides impressive techniques like a warm-up, strength and balance training, weight-bearing and flexibility exercises. This book also provides an online link to a video that demonstrates major exercise programs. It also offers four program levels: Beginner, Active, Athletic and Elite.
What's in this book:
- Determining your exercise program and fracture risk level
- Strength training tips and medical advisory
- Bone & Body basics
- Safety tips during exercise
- Exercises to avoid while training
- Posture building, cardio-vascular and flexibility exercises
- Beginner, Active, Athletic and Elite level exercises
- Online resources and references
Water Exercise includes 15 programs to improve fitness and aid rehabilitation. It gives a clear description of everything to learn about aqua fitness. Different kinds of workouts and exercises are represented in color illustrations in this book which is easy to understand. Water workouts are a different but effective way to exercise. It allows you to change your training speed and variations. Also, it is good for beginning to advanced workouts. Water exercise will help you to recover from back pain or other injuries. With underwater photos as a complete reference, you will find various techniques with optional equipment such as foam noodles and water buoys to strengthen your muscles and flexibility.
This book covers:
- Basics of Water Exercise
- Warm-up and flexibility segment
- Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced exercises
- Exercises for common injuries and conditions
- Advanced cross-training
NASM Essentials of Corrective Exercise introduces the methods used by physiotherapists and trainers. It has all the references you need to know about your body movements and how you can make your training more effective. In this book, they have used corrective exercise strategies that will improve your muscle imbalances and movement by decreasing the chance of injuries. There are over 100 corrective exercise techniques discussed in this book.
Topics included in this book:
- NASM's corrective exercise materials
- Assessments of health risks, range of motion and strength
- Corrective exercise strategies for spine, elbow, and wrist
- Different kinds of stretching techniques and many more
Group Exercises for Addiction Counseling is an extremely useful guide for group exercises for addiction recovery. It is good for a group therapy session. It has all the useful tips and suggestions which are applicable to any clinical approach taken to the addicted people. This book is easy to follow and is filled with guidance for creating a group of addiction councilors. It also has relevant information on family, friendship and culture and how they can be used to recover an addicted person. Each family is a group where normal people can help the addicted to get well. There are plenty of exercise techniques suitable for a group of people in this book.
This book contains valuable information on:
- Philosophy of group therapy
- Group types and development
- Developing an addiction counseling group
- Addiction recovery
- Family relationships and culture
- Recovery skills and many more
- Why do we need exercise
- Importance and effects of Aerobic exercise
- Importance of strength training
- Posture, Stability, and Movement
- Twenty-five sacred training exercises.