Best GED Math Preparation Books 2020 | Achieve a Great Score
General Education Development (GED) is a test in North America and Canada for adults who do not have a high school diploma. It certifies that a person possesses high school level academic knowledge and receive a California High School Equivalency Certificate. Here we curated some best GED math preparation books in 2020. Have a check and get the perfect ones for you!
This is the best self-study guide to learn at your pace. With real-life examples, proven strategies, and expert guidance, it will give you everything you need to get higher marks in the test. The practice tests offered by the book are quite compact and helpful to get through all the required concepts of the GED test.
- Reasoning through Language Arts,
- Mathematical reasoning
- Science and Social Studies
- More than 1000 practice questions
- Online videos with explanation, instruction, and strategies
- Powerful strategies on writing the RLA extended response
- Instructions for using the Texas Instruments TI-30XS MultiView calculator
People who want to prepare for the GED test, this could be a great companion to them. This guide provides you a detailed overview of what you need to know for the GED exam, coverage of all the subjects over which you will be tested, practice questions for you to practice and improve, test tips and strategies to help you score higher and much more.
It will also provide you
- Quiz at the end of each topic
- More than one test for each subject
- Detailed explanations and answers for students
- A great variety of illustrations, graphs, charts
- Many other things to assist in emphasizing the content and appealing to visual learners
- Real-life examples
This guide includes
- Reasoning through language arts
- Social studies
- Full practice test.
People planning to take the GED exam should take advantage of the GED practice questions and test-taking strategies contained in this Test Prep Books study guide. It includes very clear and helpful illustrations of diagrams, tips, and tricks, to achieve a passing score on the GED exam.
Each practice exam contains
It also includes
An offer for a free test-taking tip DVD
This is a wonderful item for them who want to get the essential materials to pass the GED test. Online features include multiple-choice practice questions in all 4 test subjects, tutorials to help boost your graphics and reading comprehension skills, insider advice on the GED test and college success, custom printable answer sheets for the in-book practice tests and much more.
This book covers
2 full-length practice tests
100% aligned with GED test objectives
700+ drill questions in the book and online
The tips and sample tests
"What exactly you need to know" section
The Social Studies Section.
Preparing for GED is hard and yet you must have the perfect preparation to secure your dream. In this case, this book can be a great help to you. Unlike other books, it mainly focuses on the essential things you need to know for the best preparation. With step-by-step explanations through video tutorials, you'll find all the difficult concepts in concise and easy. If you are looking for a quick time success, why not check this one?
- A Complete overview of all the sections of GED
- Reasoning through Language Arts
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Concepts of Science and Social Studies
- Proven test-taking strategies
- Practice test questions with the detailed answer explanations