Best Growth Hacking books to provide a platform to grow your business fast
Growth hacking means to find an efficient way to grow a business by various attempts. This attempts can be of many types. From these books, you'll learn many things like marketing strategies, useful and helpful information for a new or existing business owner to grow and use business opportunities, the marketing theory, actionable tactics and much much more.
Here you will get some Growth Hacking books.
This book is highly recommended for those who want to know what growth hacking is, for the young entrepreneur, as well as for those who work on a startup. It gives you the core idea that you needed for your business. This book is a platform for you to do marketing through hacking. It covers all the new strategies so that growth hackers can throw out the old playbook and replaced it with tools that are testable, trackable, and scalable.
Ryan Holiday provides you
- The explanation of the new rules
- Valuable examples
- Case studies for aspiring growth hackers
- Boot-strapping marketing
- The former large budget veteran of traditional marketing (American Apparel)
- Modern techniques.
The main purpose of this book is to get traction. It lists 19 different categories of marketing efforts and provides a framework for deciding where to place your effort, It draws on interviews with more than forty successful founders.
From this book, you'll learn
- How to find and use offline ads and other channels your competitors probably aren’t using
- To get targeted media coverage that will help you reach more customers
- How to boost the effectiveness of your email marketing campaigns by automating staggered sets of prompts and updates
- To improve your search engine rankings and advertising through online tools and research
This book is for
- For everyone else who believes in the new ways of marketing
- Anyone new to the startup world
- Who plans to start their own business
- Who is doing product marketing, at any stage of an organization's growth
- Small business owners
- Early stage team members.
- Growth hacker
- PR specialists
- Startup employees
This book covers
- My epiphany at Lehman brothers
- The early lessons learned from IAmFreeTonight.com
- Does our product suck?
- Bet the company
- The growth rocket
- From revenues of $3 million to $19 million in two years
- My $78 million week
- Successful on the outside, scrambling on the inside
- Solving problems and sustaining growth through vision, values, and data
- Tinder cracks the code
- My innovator's dilemma
- Making "the grade
- My reboot.
This book is packed with real practical advice, inspiring stories, and actual methods which is a must-read for any marketer, manager, owner, or entrepreneur who is trying to grow their business in today's ever-changing market. It provides you a solid explanation and understanding of what is needed to attain rapid growth and then follows that up with a straightforward framework that can be immediately implemented in your company regardless of your industry.
Key contents are
- Building growth teams
- Determining if your product is a must have
- Identifying your growth levers
- Testing at high-tempo
- Hacking acquisition
- Hacking activation
- Hacking retention
- Hacking monetization
- A virtuous cycle of growth.
This book helps you to grow your business fast. It helps you to identify opportunities for boosting the profitability of your sales cycle and secure your business. People who want to start their business and who want to expand themselves as a person find this book very informative.
- Marketing strategies
- Useful and helpful information for a new or existing business owner to grow and use business opportunities
- The marketing theory and actionable tactics
- Some intriguing questions and quotes
- Information, examples, tips and tricks, tactics and advice
- ots of checklists and analysis frameworks that make the reading more interesting.
A great reference book that covers everything in the right way. Well recommended book for every entrepreneur.
- How GrowthHackingIdea.com started
- A list of TOP 101 growth hacks
- Hack your mindset with CEO of Pinterest
- How to get your first customers
- Are you sure about your product/market fit? Hustling
- Leveraging dead competitors
- Get emails of followers of your competitors
- Tinder`s early day's growth hack
- Become an alternative to your competitors
- The TechCrunch journalists` emails
- Find journalists for your startup instantly
- Pre-heat the journalists
- Hack the Press
- Hack Product Hunt
- How a $2B company gained its initial users Copyrighting
- perfect headline formulas
- The magic of headlines
- Hack persuasive copywriting.
There are many other topics and ideas that you can put into practice right away.
Growth Hacking 101 is a great book facebook, Instagram, twitter from which you'll learn how to leverage Google analytics, social media marketing, machine learning, how to market your brand for little to no money, what tools to use that will help you automate your business to help you compete with the big guys and more.
Key contents include
- What Is growth hacking, anyway?
- What can growth hacking do for me?
- When should I consider growth hacking?
- The phases of growth hacking 27 email hacks
- Crafting your emails
- Build your mailing list
- Send an “Oops!” email
- More email hacks
- Offer content upgrades
- Use pre-populated links social media hacks
- Grow your facebook page
- Use dark posts to increase engagement
- Get emails from facebook groups
- Using Instagram pods to increase engagement
- Using hashtags to find new clients
- Invite people on facebook other hacks
- Do's and don’ts
- Business hacks
- Posting to social media
- Top 5 tips for growth hacking.
This book helps you to grow your business or brand. If you want to gain traction for your website and want to monetize your business then this is the right book for you. It guarantees you exponential income growth that rewards you for your smart innovation and assures your business future.
Table of contents
- What is growth hacking?
- How to apply growth hacking
- Building a team of growth
- Identifying your growth levers
- Attracting customers
- First impressions
- Engage and educate
- Follow up
- Monetization Techniques
- Growth hacking technologies
- Customer retention.
This book is beneficial for them who want to transform their business for the future. The book approaches digital marketing and growth hacking both from a scientific and practical perspective to help you cop up with the rapidly changing world. For successfully compete with today's business world this is the must-read.
You'll learn from Hacking Digital Growth 2025 the followings
- Big data
- Artificial intelligence
- Machine learning
- Voice search
- how to make use of fear, depression
- The myth of "less is more", first impressions, last impressions
- Priming, networks, obedience
- The introduction and influence of disruptive technologies
- A thought-provoking conversation about the future of digital marketing
- How to successfully compete in the business environment
- The importance of so many digital marketing resources like social media follower automation, landing page creation etc
- The importance of digital marketing tools for communication, like live chat, virtual offices, pop-ups, IP mapping, virtual numbers, etc.
This book is all about LinkedIn. If you want to strategically grow your business on LinkedIn then this book act as a platform for you. The writer of this book explains that at the end of the day building strong relationships is what matters. This book encourages you to make LinkedIn as your social funnel by which you can reach to ideal customers and can expand your business.
It helps you to
- Build a great inner circle
- Move beyond and
- Build large diverse networks
- Build trust
- Building the future of your business today
- Learn some tricks, tips, and hacks to grow a stronger, larger network.