Best HTML5 Books in 2020 for Handling Different Web Applications
The fifth and current major version of the HTML standard is HTML5 which can be used to build incredibly complicated applications that run in your browser, to handle high definition video, and to deliver extraordinary graphics.
Here you will get some best HTML5 books in 2020. Check them carefully and get the most effective ones for you.
- HTML5 overview
- HTML5 global attributes
- Alphabetical list of elements
- Elements organized by functions
You'll learn the following
- Tags and attributes
- Markup examples
- Content categories, content models, and start- and end-tag requirements for every element
- Differences between the HTML5 specifications and HTML 4.01
- HTML5 APIs
This book is very simple and easy to understand which covers both the hard skills and soft skills with examples of code demonstrated to presents a comprehensive introduction to the development of effective websites.
It gives you step by step instructions with lots of pictures to illustrate concepts.
This book covers the following
- Projects are provided at the end of each chapter to reinforce the learning.
- Lots of tutorials to get familiar with HTML and CSS
- History of web development
- Lots of great exercises helping you understand the content
- Expanded coverage of designing for mobile devices.
What you'll learn
- You will be able to add some extra functionality to improve the look of your websites
- Understand complex techniques with the help of functional examples
After reading this book you'll be able to
- Build web apps that include video tools, dynamic graphics, geolocation, offline features
- Build playback pages that work in every browser.
- Create stunning visuals with canvas
- Collect information from visitors more efficiently with HTML5 form elements.
- Build a responsive design to make your site look good on desktops, tablets, and smartphones.
- New features of the HTML5 standard that allows easy creation of stunning web pages
- Examples and screenshots that illustrate each feature of HTML5
- The idea to create web pages to display text, images, lists, tables, hyperlinks, forms, audio, and video
- The sequential flow of the concepts and visual explanation of the crucial elements that make up HTML5
- The way of writing script instructions that draw and animate graphics on embedded 'canvas' areas
HTML5 Digital Classroom book is an excellent introduction to advanced HTML5 topics that allow you to learn the coding which was very helpful in understanding the concepts for creating a website. This book gives you a good introduction to HTML, XHTML & CSS with a CD containing examples and video lessons.
This book covers the following
- Sample files that allow you to test your skills
- Includes examples at the end of each chapter
- Questions and answers to understand the principles and application of HTML5 and CSS3
- Easy to follow exercises at the end of the chapter.
This book is very informative and a great source guide for new HTML users. By reading this book you will get the information on constructing forms, HTML tags, character formatting, lists, tables, hyperlinks to URLs, images and image maps, sound and animations.
You will learn
- How to create an HTML5 document
- Details of new global HTML5 elements
- Graphics and multimedia
- Forms and microdata
It also shows you how to create smooth, flicker-free animations.
The book covers two projects
- Snail Bait and
- Bodega's Revenge
- Raw materials and development environment
- Graphics and animation
- Loading screens
- Sprite behaviors, animations, and special effects
- Collision detection
- Sound and music
- Mobile devices
- Particle systems and user interface
- Developer backdoor
You will learn how to
- Build compelling websites and amazing web applications
- Create 2D and 3D graphics, animations and video games
- Generate audio for your video games and create audio effects in 3D
- Create a system to make video calls and transfer data peer-to-peer
- Closed captioning your videos and create CSS3 animations.
Key topics include
- A little interaction of events, handlers, and all that jazz
- Talking to the web
- Bringing out your inner artist by the canvas
- Web storage