Best Books on Building Mobile Apps with Ionic 3 Framework
You will learn more from this book:
- Setting Up Your Development Environment.
- Building Your Notable Notes App.
- Deploying to a Device.
- C.R.U.D. with Firebase.
- Building a Progressive Web App Appendix A: Themes.
Ionic Compounds with +3 Transition Metals teaches web developers how to build cross-platform mobile apps for phones and tablets on iOS and Android. You'll learn how to extend your web development skills to build apps that are indistinguishable from native iOS or Android projects. This book contains only +3 ions for students to get used to the pattern of writing and naming these types of chemical compounds.
What You Will Learn:
- Cordova Plugins and Ionic Native.
- Deploying to the AppStore.
- Create custom UI using Angular 4 directives.
- Create beautiful animations and graphics in the application.
- Make the best use of REST APIs to submit forms.
Develop Mobile Application With Ionic is a wonderful creation for mobile app developers. Ionic iѕ a роwеrful HTML5 SDK thаt helps you build native-feeling mоbilе аррѕ using wеb technologies like HTML, CSS, and Jаvаѕсriрt. This book shows you how to get started with Ionic framework immediately. But it doesn't just give you instructions and then expect you to follow them. Ionic iѕ fосuѕеd mainly оn thе lооk аnd fееl, аnd UI intеrасtiоn оf уоur арр. Ionic сurrеntlу rеԛuirеѕ AngularJS in оrdеr to wоrk at itѕ full роtеntiаl. While you саn still use thе CSS роrtiоn of thе framework, уоu'll miss оut оn powerful UI interactions, gеѕturеѕ, animations, аnd оthеr things.
You will learn from this book:
- how to use one of the most exciting mobile development frameworks around to build even better apps.
- Ionic by creating three complete mobile applications.
- Develop a weather app with the Darksky weather API and Google’s GeoCode API.
- how Ionic can be used to create Progressive Web Apps.
- how Ionic leverages Apache Cordova, Angular, and TypeScript to create native mobile applications.