Best Java books 2020 | Develop functional Java application
Java is a versatile and powerful programming language and is very efficient for everyone who wants to write production code. This is a very popular programming language used for mobile applications, web applications, desktop applications, games, database connections and much much more.
Here you will get some of the best Java books 2020.
This Java book provides you everything that you need to become a master in this field. You can improve your understanding of core Java. After reading this book you'll be able to successfully pass the exam with a good score.
Including chapter tests and online tests are necessary for your preparation. Here you'll get many helpful resources for understanding Java.
This book covers
- Operators, conditionals, and loops
- Object-oriented design principles and patterns
- Master functional programming fundamentals
- Java applications
- Java data types
- Understanding encapsulation, class inheritance, polymorphism
Online study tools are
- Searchable key term glossary
- More than 200 Electronic Flashcards
- 3 custom practice exams.
Effective Java Third Edition adds many advanced topics with updated code examples. This Java book is very efficient for everyone who eager to write production code. You will definitely able to improve your low-level design skills after completing this book.
In this book, many new items have been added, including a chapter devoted to lambdas and streams.
New including items are
- Functional interfaces
- Lambda expressions, method references, and streams
- Default and static methods in interfaces
- Type inference, including the diamond operator for generic types
- The try-with-resources statement
- New library features, for example, the Optional
interface, java.time, and the convenience factory methods for collections.
This is a highly recommended book for completing the basics to the advanced level of Java in a week. A very useful guide for beginners as the examples in this book is very clear and well understanding.
Here complex concepts are broken down into simple and easy steps to ensure that you can easily master the Java language even if you have never coded before. Visual charts of this book will help you to learn in a short time.
What you'll learn from this book
- The fundamentals of Java
- How to program the right way, cutting out the useless fluff!
- Managing program data
- How to write programs that use loops to perform repetitive tasks
- Design and write procedural programs that use methods
- Java Variables, Arrays, Loops, and Conditional Statements
- Use if and switch statements to make decisions in your program
- The concept of Object-Oriented Programming (from fundamentals to advanced)
- How to understand and write simple Java programs.
You will get everything here as the name Java All-in-One For Dummies suggests. This book is focused on the vital information that enables you to get up and running quickly with Java.
A very informative book that shows you how to create simple Swing programs, layout, buttons, and labels.
This book will offer you
- Step-by-step guidance on how to download and install Java tools
- Variables, numbers, expressions
- Statements, loops, methods, and exceptions
- The way of creating applets, servlets, and JavaServer pages
- How to handle and organize data
- JDK 9 and much much more.
This book is strongly recommended for beginners. For reading this book you no longer have to waste your time and money as the topics here are explained in a proper way.
The examples are chosen carefully to illustrate all concepts. A unique project is included at the end of the book that requires the application of all the concepts taught previously.
The included topics are
- Introduction to Java
- Object-oriented programming concepts, error handling techniques
- Java new features such as lambda expressions and default methods
- Data types and operators
- Encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism
- Control flow statements in Java
- Abstract class and interface and much much more.
This guide is written in a beginner-friendly language and is an extremely helpful guide for those who want to learn Java. It includes 57 practical examples to illustrate the topics in an easy to understand way. After reading this book you will be writing code like a professional.
Important coverages are
- Basics of Java
- Writing Your First Program, Step-By-Step
- Basic Program Structure
- Which IDE to Choose
- How to Use the Java Development Kit
- Understanding the Java Runtime Environment
- Features and Uses of Java
- Sample Applications
- Data Types
- Variables, Constants, Operators, Type Conversion, Loops, etc
- Decision Making.
This is an excellent reference book. It explains how to develop, compile, debug, and run Java programs. Including things are the syntax, keywords, and fundamental programming principles, Java API libraries, such as I/O, the Collections Framework, the stream library, and the concurrency utilities.
This is a solid reference because it has a collections framework piece as well as the applications into Java's GUI.
Key points are
Data types, variables, arrays, and operators
- Interfaces and packages
- Exception handling
- Multithreaded programming
- Enumerations, autoboxing, and annotations
- The I/O classes, generics
- Lambda expressions, modules, string handling
- The collections framework, networking, event handling
- AWT, Swing and JavaFX, API
- Regular expressions, JavaBeans, Servlets, etc.
This book is extremely useful for anybody who is a complete beginner to Java programming, professionals in data science, and computer programming, professors, lecturers or tutors, Students and academicians who are looking to find better ways to explain and learn Java programming in the simplest and easiest way.
The author has provided Java codes, each code performing a different task. There he also includes the screenshot for showing the output.
Java is a versatile and powerful programming language but you have to know its appropriate use. This easy to use, concise, organized and well-written book show you the path to creating any kind of programming project you can imagine being one of the best java books.
What you will learn
- Starting with Java
- Data Types and Variables in Java
- Data Types
- Creating and assigning variables
- Coding Java Expressions
- Variables modified by code
- Variables modified by user input
- Conditional statements
- Constructing a While Loop
- Compound conditions and Logical Operators
- Making use of the Break and Continue functions in While Loop
- Indexing for loops
- Extending and Expanding Classes
- Creating an Object Instance
- Learning Basic File Handling
- And so much more.
This book is strongly recommended for those people who are already well versed with the basics of data structures and algorithms and are looking for additional problems to practice for interviews.