Best Java Books in 2020 for Beginners
Java is the most popular object-oriented programming language. It is secure, fast and powerful. This open-source language is used for mobile applications, desktop applications, web applications, web servers, and application servers, games, database connection and much. Here you will get some best java books in 2020. Carefully check them out and find the best ones for you!
Head First Java is the leading book to learn java programming for beginners. Java is an object-oriented computer programming language so that learning java sometimes takes time. This book combines puzzles, strong visuals, mysteries, and soul-searching interviews with famous Java objects to engage you in many different ways.
The best book to learn core java with the following topics
- Primitives and references
- Extra -strength method like flow control, operations and more
- How to use Java library
- Planning for the future
- Exploiting abstract classes and interfaces
- Constructors and memory management
- Math, formatting, wrapper, and statics
- Exception handling
- Intro to GUI, inner handling and inner classes
- Layout managers and component
- Serialization and I/O
- Networking sockets and multithreading
- Collections and generics
- Packaging and deployment and much much more.
If you want to learn the Java language fast then you should collect this book to learn Java 8. In this book, complex concepts are broken down into simple steps to ensure that you can easily master the Java language even if you have never coded before. This is one of the top books to learn how to code java quora where examples are carefully chosen to illustrate all concepts. It's a great resource for classes as it is written very clearly.
What you'll learn from this beginners to intermediate level book
- What is Java?
- Software need to code Java programs
- How to install and run JDK and Netbeans?
- The eight primitive types in Java
- Arrays and lists
- How to format Java strings?
- Primitive type vs reference type
- The common Java operators
- Object-oriented programming
- How to write your own classes, encapsulation, inheritance and polymorphism, abstract class and interface?
- Condition statements
- How to use control flow statements in Java, handle errors and exception and throw your own exception?
- Generic, lambda expressions and functional interface.
This is the updated and one of the best java books to learn functional programming java for Java 7, 8, and 9. This book gives you the update to the essential topic and an explanation of not only the how but the why. It also provides you the great advice on Lamda, streams, etc. Experienced Java programmers will get great information from this book.
The coverage includes
- Functional interfaces, lambda expressions, method references, and streams
- Default and static methods in interfaces
- Type inference, including the diamond operator for generic types
- The @SafeVarargs annotation
- The try-with-resources statement
- New library features such as the Optional
interface, java.time, and the convenience factory methods for collections
Key contents are
- Java basics
- Java data structures and algorithms
- Java web development
- Java GUI programming
- Object-oriented programming
- Java interview questions
Important topics are
- Introduction to computers, programs, and Java
- Elementary programming
- Single-dimensional arrays, multidimensional arrays
- Objects and classes, object-oriented thinking
- Inheritance and polymorphism, exception handling and text I/O, abstract classes and interfaces
- JavaFX basics
- Event-driven programming and animations, JavaFX UI controls and multimedia
- Binary I/O, recursion, generics
- Lists, stacks, queues, and priority queues
- Sets and maps, developing efficient algorithms
- Implementing lists, stacks, queues, and priority queues
- Binary search trees, AVL trees
- Hashing, graphs and applications, weighted graphs and applications
- Aggregate operations for collection streams.
- The fundamental of Java
- How to handle syntax errors
- Data types and operators
- How to dynamically initialize a variable
- How to cast incompatible types
- Some program control statements
- How are objects are created
- Inheritance, package, and interface
- How to add a constructor to the vehicle class
- Exception handling, multithreaded programming
- How to operate on strings
- Pass objects o methods
- Generic, module, swing, etc.