Best MCAT Prep Books 2022 | MCAT Prep Courses Study
If you are a pre-med student and looking forward to collecting your study materials for MCAT, this post is absolutely for you! Yes, as stated in the title of the post, after tiresome research for more than 8 hours, we are going to share with you a brief on top MCAT prep books that you can check out along with your MCAT Prep Courses. So, let get started without any further due!
Here you will get the best MCAT prep books 2022.
Kaplan’s MCAT Complete 7-Book Subject Review 2021–2022 includes updates across all 7 books to reflect the latest, most accurate, and most testable materials on the MCAT. New layouts make our books even more streamlined and intuitive for easier review. You’ll get efficient strategies, detailed subject review, and three full-length online practise tests—all authored by the experts behind the MCAT prep course that has helped more people get into medical school than all other major courses combined.
- One-year online access to 3 full-length practice tests, instructional videos, practice questions, and quizzes
- Hundreds of practice questions in the books show you how to apply concepts and equations
- 15 multiple-choice “Test Your Knowledge” questions at the end of each chapter for all books except CARS
- Learning objectives and concept checks ensure you’re focusing on the most important information in each chapter
You’ll get efficient strategies, detailed subject review, and three full-length online practice tests—all authored by the experts behind the MCAT prep course that has helped more people get into medical school than all other major courses combined.
Efficient Strategies and In-Depth Review
- New to this edition: Guided Examples with Expert Thinking in our Behavioral Sciences, Biochemistry, and Biology books present scientific articles and walk you through challenging open-ended questions.
- New to this edition: Entirely revamped CARS content with updated methods for the latest exam challenges
- High Yield badges indicate the most testable content based on AAMC materials
- Concept summaries that boil down the need-to-know information in each chapter, including any necessary equations to memorize
- Full-color, 24-page MCAT Quicksheets emphasize the most important information in visual form
- Chapter Profiles indicate the degree to which each chapter is tested and the test maker content categories to which it aligns
- Charts, graphs, diagrams, and full-colour, 3-D illustrations from Scientific American help turn even the most complex science into easy-to-visualised concepts.
Prepping for the MCAT is a true challenge. Kaplan can be your partner along the way offering guidance on where to focus your efforts, how to organize your review and targeted focus on the most-tested concepts. This edition features commentary and instruction from Kaplan's MCAT experts and has been updated to match the AAMC's guidelines precisely no more worrying if your MCAT review is comprehensive! The Most Practice
- More than 500 questions in the book and access to even more online more practice than any other advanced MCAT book on the market.
Gold Standard resources are awesome and the practice tests are really good for strengthening your knowledge of the material. This MCAT prep book is also useful for helping you figure out timing. MCAT practice exams are slightly harder than the real exam which will make you more confident on the exam day as you already face the harder one. Gold Standard MCAT Prep Platinum Package Plus is the ultimate MCAT prep package. You don't need any other books, notes, materials or videos to get into the medical school of your choice.
What you'll get here
- Ultimate MCAT prep
- Unrivaled 20 full-length MCAT practice tests
- Over 10,000 practice questions
- 7+ books from Kaplan
- AAMC official MCAT prep materials
Following are also included
- AAMC flashcards PLUS the GS iPhone or Android app
- MP3 audio files with brief science summary (4 hours)
- Examkrackers MCAT reasoning skills: verbal, research & math 10th edition
- To 3 Kaplan practice tests.
The most important is, this guide includes chapter review questions with helpful explanations. You also get the opportunity to access the e-Books covering MCAT psychology, sociology, physics, general and organic chemistry. It includes a 30-hour science review video library, as well as the full Gold Standard MCAT CARS Program: 5 additional MCAT CARS tests, strategies, and tips on how to handle this section. The Kaplan MCAT Complete 7-Book subject review comes with 3 full-length practice tests.
Tips for you
- One important question which arises in your mind when you make a plan to take the exam is: How to study for the MCAT? The answer varies because the way of preparation is entirely up to. The best way to study for the MCAT is to find a method that works for you, make a plan, and stick with it. The practice test is important in this manner. Set a target score, and work for it.
7 Full-length MCAT Practice Tests is a great tool for practice. This MCAT prep book is the best unofficial practice material including seven complete practice exams that contain a total of 1,610 high-quality MCAT practice questions.
You can access the seven full-length MCAT practice tests
- 5 complete exams in the book and
- 2 complete, different exams online.:
7 Full-length MCAT Practice Tests includes
- Practice, review, and learn from 1 book that provides access to over 1600 MCAT practice questions with detailed explanations
- Detailed explanations
- With 1-year online access to solutions with multimedia background, conversions to scaled scores and interactive discussion boards on all MCAT practice question
- Helpful explanations with proven strategies
- Many solutions with multimedia background information.
Key Sections of this book are
- Chemical and physical foundations of biological systems
- Critical analysis and reasoning skills (CARS)
- Biological and biochemical foundations of living systems
- Psychological, social, and biological foundations of behavior
- A full-color, 32-page tear-out reference guide with the most important formulas, diagrams, and concepts for biochemistry, physics, general and organic chemistry.
The seven mock exams are balanced according to the official AAMC structure: Timing, the number of questions per section, the number of passages per section, the number of discrete questions per section.
Personally, I’d say this is the best book for MCAT when it comes to developing your understanding of the MCAT exam format and question pattern. And, this is the only “OFFICIAL” guide offered by the creators of the MCAT exam.
So, it can definitely be a good start to get set with your MCAT prep journey while you need to make sure you have the best MCAT prep courses in your collection.
If you prefer to know everything in a more detailed manner and dedicated enough to spend more time in study, Sterling Test Prep MCAT Practice Tests is your best friend then. Yes, these books offer more detail info on each topic and provide meaningful explanations of the contents at the same time.
And, most importantly, they have explained the contents in such a way that you will hardly find issues with understanding the meaning clearly.
If you are to complete the preparation within a limited timeframe, you better settle with Princeton Review MCAT Subject Review Complete Set. They are simply a complete package that includes everything that you need to pass the exam.
With that being said, they have included real MCAT sample questions at the end of each chapter so that you can have a taste of a mini-exam when you complete a chapter.