Best Microsoft Office books 2020: Improve Office Learning Experience
These best Microsoft Office books in 2020 give you the latest books on this topic. Microsoft Office is the collaboration of various powerful tools like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, Access, etc provided by the technology giant Microsoft.
This software is widely used all over the world by students, business and service-holders, bankers, etc. Keeping the continuation of change in mind Microsoft has released the latest version of Microsoft Office 2020 which has plenty of new features. Here you will get some of the best Microsoft Office books 2020
If you are looking for a way to learn the newest release of Microsoft Office 2020, then you don't have to seek any other book than this. Inside Out is an all-in-one guide for learning Microsoft Office.
This Microsoft Office book is well organized, easy to follow and provide the best tips and tricks to accelerate your learning experience. This book covers all the newest features that Microsoft Office 2020 have and it also gives you a complete tour of Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access and all other apps of Office 2020.
You will discover many new things that professionals follow and will find plenty of time-saving solutions. Renowned Office expert Joe Habraken has made this book a masterpiece.
This book covers:
- What's new in Microsoft Office 2020
- Secure Office Files by uploading them into Microsoft's cloud server
- Get enormous reference on every app of Office 2020 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, etc.)
- Edit, update and organize complex documents with Word
- Build contents, tables and other notes that automatically updates
- Manage complex Excel worksheet easily
- Export, import and integrate external data, tables, text files, etc.
- Build amazing Charts, Pivot Tables, Bars, etc.
- Create outstanding PowerPoint Presentation with awesome built-in slides and templates and also from online
- More beautiful and compact Word Art, Shapes, Smart Art, Animations
- Increase security, troubleshooting compatibility and many more.
Microsoft Office 2020 All In One is a comprehensive guide for all the beginner who is wondering to learn about the latest features of Microsoft Office. This book covers all the things you need to know about Microsoft Office.
An in-depth explanation of all the topics and helpful tips and tricks are what that makes this book different from any other books. This easy to read the book will help you to learn about different sections of Microsoft Office like Word, Excel, Publisher, Access Database Management System, PowerPoint and many more newest features that the 2020 release has.
By following the lessons from this book your everyday work will be much easier than ever.
What's in this book:
- Introductory discussion on the complete Microsoft Office 2020 User Interface, Newest Features, etc.
- Text Manipulation, editing, choosing the best fonts
- Plenty of techniques to speed up your work
- Full coverage and in-depth details about Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Publisher, etc.
- Working with graphics and charts
- Customizing an Office program
- File sharing, collaboration and many more
This Microsoft Office book is a step-by-step guide to discover all the newest features of Microsoft Office 2020 and learn all about them. Microsoft Office 2020 offers plenty of improvement on overall Office experience.
Many new templates, WordArt, SmartArt, Shapes and Graphics, Language Compatibility, DataCharts, PivotTables, and many more features have been added to the latest release.
By reading this book you will know about all Microsoft Office 2020. This book also has downloadable practice files so that you can measure your learning skills.
What you will learn:
- Full coverage on Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- How to format word documents for maximum visual impact
- How to prepare highly effective and eye-catching PowerPoint Presentation with newest slides and templates
- Build powerful and secure Excel Worksheets
- Organize emails, calendar, and contacts with Outlook
- Downloadable practice files to test your skills and learning progress
This book provides practical tools for self-assessment on Microsoft Office 2020. This book covers all the essentials from every angle about Microsoft Office. It will show you the business concept of Microsoft which is improving day by day and what are the new features it has to offer to you.
All complex things about Office have been simplified in this book. This book also offers you access to the Microsoft Office 2020 self-assessment dashboard download which provides projects-ready tools and apps for your organization.
You will get all the terms that will make you fluent on Microsoft Office 2020 and keep you in pace with its future development and releases.
This book offers:
- Diagnose projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances and process design strategies into practice
- Use the self-assessment tools to find out which area needs to be improved
This book is the ultimate step by step guide for Microsoft Office 2020. You will know about key business process output measure Microsoft Office 2020 offers, how they maintain the integrity of it, the consequences to face when Microsoft Office 2020 fails to deliver the desired results, what assessments to be performed when Microsoft Office 2020 is put into production, etc.
This book also offers tips and tricks to reduce the effort in work to be done while claiming the best results. It also contains extensive criteria in past and current successful projects and activities by experienced Microsoft Office 2020 practitioners.
This book will also give you access to the Microsoft Office 2020 self-assessment dashboard for ready-made projects and tools.
Contents of this book:
- All essentials things about Microsoft Office 2020
- The easy elegance of the self-assessment in Microsoft Office with professional results
- Tactical options for keeping the costs low for Microsoft Office 2020
- How to ensure the most possible outcome that we desired from the latest release
- Access to the downloadable projects and tools offered by Microsoft