Best Microsoft Office books 2023 : Improve Office Learning Experience
These best Microsoft Office books in 2023 give you the latest books on this topic. Microsoft Office is the collaboration of various powerful tools like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, Access, etc provided by the technology giant Microsoft.
This software is widely used all over the world by students, business and service-holders, bankers, etc. Keeping the continuation of change in mind Microsoft has released the latest version of Microsoft Office 2023 which has plenty of new features. Here you will get some of the best Microsoft Office books 2023.
Exploring Microsoft Office is here to help. Packed with easy to follow step-by-step instructions, illustrations, photographs and video demos, this guide offers specifics in...
- Downloading and Installing the Microsoft Office Suite
- Getting started with Office Online: using Sway, OneDrive, Mail & Calendar
- Using Office Apps on your iPad or Android device
- Constructing professional-looking documents with Microsoft Word
- Adding and using graphics, photographs, and clipart
- Changing fonts, creating tables, graphs, clipboard, sorting and formatting text, and mail merge
- Creating presentations for your lessons, lectures, speeches, or business presentations using PowerPoint.
- Adding animations and effects to PowerPoint slides
- Using 3D and cinematic transitions to spice up your presentations
- Using Excel to create spreadsheets that analyse, present, and manipulate data
- Creating Excel charts, graphs, pivot tables, functions, and formulas
- The basics of Microsoft Access databases, tables, forms, queries, and SQL
Get to grips with the complete range of Office 2019 applications, explore solutions to common challenges, and discover best practices for working productively.
Here you will learn:
- Use PowerPoint 2019 effectively to create engaging presentations
- Gain working knowledge of Excel formulas and functions
- Collaborate using Word 2019 tools, and create and format tables and professional documents
- Organize emails, calendars, meetings, contacts, and tasks with Outlook 2019
- Store information for reference, reporting, and analysis using Access 2019
- Discover new functionalities such as Translator, Read Aloud, Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG), and data analysis tools that are useful for working professionals
Excel Basics In 30 Minutes, 3rd Edition is written in plain English, with lots of step-by-step instructions and screenshots that demonstrate exactly what to do. The book explains how to use two free online spreadsheets programs: Excel Online and Google Sheets. The book also explains how to use the Excel mobile apps for Android and iOS.
- Excel screen layout, cells, and terminology
- Excel 2019 vs. Excel Online vs. Google Sheets
- Excel for iOS and Excel for Android
- Basic Excel formatting
- Excel formulas and functions
- How to make charts in Excel
- Sorting and filtering
- Collaboration and sharing
- Exporting PDF, CSV, and other forms
- Printing tips
- Excel import and export formats (PDF, .CSV, .TSV, text, etc.)
Make the most out of your investment in Office 365 apps and services with this Microsoft Office cookbook.
Here you will learn:
- Get to grips with basic Office 365 setup and routine administration tasks
- Manage Office 365 identities and groups efficiently and securely
- Harness the capabilities of PowerShell to automate common administrative tasks
- Configure and manage core Office 365 services such as Exchange Online, SharePoint, and OneDrive
- Configure and administer fast-evolving services such as Microsoft Search, Power Platform, Microsoft Teams, and Azure AD
- Get up and running with advanced threat protection features provided by the Microsoft 365 Security & Compliance Center
- Protect your organization's sensitive data with Office 365 Data Loss Prevention
- Monitor activities and behaviours across all Office 365 services
A complete guide on Teams filled with real-world scenarios and best Microsoft office books practices to increase enterprise productivity and engagement.
- Integrate Teams with various Microsoft services such as PowerShell, SharePoint, PowerApps, and Power Automate
- Create teams, channels, and tabs in Microsoft Teams
- Explore the Teams architecture and various Office 365 components included in Teams
- Perform scheduling, and managing meetings and live events in Teams
- Configure and manage apps in Teams
- Design automated scripts for managing a Teams environment using PowerShell
- Build your own Microsoft Teams app without writing code
If you are looking for a way to learn the newest release of Microsoft Office 2020, then you don't have to seek any other book than this. Inside Out is an all-in-one guide for learning Microsoft Office.
This Microsoft Office book is well organized, easy to follow and provide the best tips and tricks to accelerate your learning experience. This book covers all the newest features that Microsoft Office 2020 have and it also gives you a complete tour of Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access and all other apps of Office 2020.
You will discover many new things that professionals follow and will find plenty of time-saving solutions. Renowned Office expert Joe Habraken has made this book a masterpiece.
This book covers:
- What's new in Microsoft Office 2020
- Secure Office Files by uploading them into Microsoft's cloud server
- Get enormous reference on every app of Office 2020 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, etc.)
- Edit, update and organize complex documents with Word
- Build contents, tables and other notes that automatically updates
- Manage complex Excel worksheet easily
- Export, import and integrate external data, tables, text files, etc.
- Build amazing Charts, Pivot Tables, Bars, etc.
- Create outstanding PowerPoint Presentation with awesome built-in slides and templates and also from online
- More beautiful and compact Word Art, Shapes, Smart Art, Animations
- Increase security, troubleshooting compatibility and many more.
Microsoft Office 2020 All In One is a comprehensive guide for all the beginner who is wondering to learn about the latest features of Microsoft Office. This book covers all the things you need to know about Microsoft Office.
An in-depth explanation of all the topics and helpful tips and tricks are what that makes this book different from any other books. This easy to read the book will help you to learn about different sections of Microsoft Office like Word, Excel, Publisher, Access Database Management System, PowerPoint and many more newest features that the 2020 release has.
By following the lessons from this book your everyday work will be much easier than ever.
What's in this book:
- Introductory discussion on the complete Microsoft Office 2020 User Interface, Newest Features, etc.
- Text Manipulation, editing, choosing the best fonts
- Plenty of techniques to speed up your work
- Full coverage and in-depth details about Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Publisher, etc.
- Working with graphics and charts
- Customizing an Office program
- File sharing, collaboration and many more
This Microsoft Office book is a step-by-step guide to discover all the newest features of Microsoft Office 2020 and learn all about them. Microsoft Office 2020 offers plenty of improvement on overall Office experience.
Many new templates, WordArt, SmartArt, Shapes and Graphics, Language Compatibility, DataCharts, PivotTables, and many more features have been added to the latest release.
By reading this book you will know about all Microsoft Office 2020. This book also has downloadable practice files so that you can measure your learning skills.
What you will learn:
- Full coverage on Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- How to format word documents for maximum visual impact
- How to prepare highly effective and eye-catching PowerPoint Presentation with newest slides and templates
- Build powerful and secure Excel Worksheets
- Organize emails, calendar, and contacts with Outlook
- Downloadable practice files to test your skills and learning progress
This book provides practical tools for self-assessment on Microsoft Office 2020. This book covers all the essentials from every angle about Microsoft Office. It will show you the business concept of Microsoft which is improving day by day and what are the new features it has to offer to you.
All complex things about Office have been simplified in this book. This book also offers you access to the Microsoft Office 2020 self-assessment dashboard download which provides projects-ready tools and apps for your organization.
You will get all the terms that will make you fluent on Microsoft Office 2020 and keep you in pace with its future development and releases.
This book offers:
- Diagnose projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances and process design strategies into practice
- Use the self-assessment tools to find out which area needs to be improved
This book is the ultimate step by step guide for Microsoft Office 2020. You will know about key business process output measure Microsoft Office 2020 offers, how they maintain the integrity of it, the consequences to face when Microsoft Office 2020 fails to deliver the desired results, what assessments to be performed when Microsoft Office 2020 is put into production, etc.
This book also offers tips and tricks to reduce the effort in work to be done while claiming the best results. It also contains extensive criteria in past and current successful projects and activities by experienced Microsoft Office 2020 practitioners.
This book will also give you access to the Microsoft Office 2020 self-assessment dashboard for ready-made projects and tools.
Contents of this book:
- All essentials things about Microsoft Office 2020
- The easy elegance of the self-assessment in Microsoft Office with professional results
- Tactical options for keeping the costs low for Microsoft Office 2020
- How to ensure the most possible outcome that we desired from the latest release
- Access to the downloadable projects and tools offered by Microsoft
This is the 1st Book in the Excel Champions series! Becoming an Excel Vlookup Champion increases your chances of professional growth! If you don't believe me, continue reading. “THE ONLY EXCEL VLOOKUP BOOK YOU WILL EVER NEED" - Sales Manager of an Oil Products Manufacturing Company Using excel vlookup is an unbelievable advantage because you can get more things done, investing less time in front of the computer, as a result, you have more time available to tackle other important activities that need your attention.