Best OCA Java se 8 books for developers to start a career in software development
Java is the world's most used programming language used in professional application development. Candidates for the Java SE 8 Oracle certified associate exam have to know Java inside and out with a solid programming foundation. People who are looking to start a career in software development and want to increase their marketability are the target audience for this certification.
Here you will get some OCA Java SE 8 books
Awesome book for preparation and understanding basics of Java 8
This book covers all the topics very well and helps you to pass the Oracle certified associate Java SE 8 Programmer certification test. From the basic to the advanced this valuable kit helps you attain success at the OCA and OCP levels and serves as a helpful companion throughout your journey to Oracle Java SE 8 certification.
This book contains the following important topics
- Advanced class design
- Design patterns and principles
- Generics and collections
- Functional programming
- Dates, strings, and localization
- Exceptions and Assertions
- Concurrency, IO, NIO.2, JDBC
By reading this book you will understand many things including Java class structure, package declarations, and import, default Initialization of variables, variable scope and much more.
Functional programming explanation and information on all key topic areas Java programmers need to know
By reading this book you will understand the core of Java and learn how to apply it efficiently and effectively to create solutions applicable to real-world scenarios. This book provides everything that you need to know to confidently take the exam.
You will get
- More than 200 electronic flashcards
- 3 custom practice exams
- Searchable key term glossary
- Assessment tests that check exam readiness
- Objective map
- Real-world scenarios
- Hands-on exercises
- Key topic exam essentials and challenging chapter review questions.
- Java building blocks
- Operators and statements
- Core Java APIs
- Methods and encapsulation
- Class design
This is a very interesting book which will provide you a good reference point to really understand Java. Covers all exam topics including Java class and source code file, Java applications, packages, Java access modifiers, non-access modifiers, components of Java etc. Java certification work as a path to career advancement.
Each chapter contains
- Review notes
- Sample exam questions and answers
You'll need to know the following topics to ready and confident on test day
- Java data types
- Methods and encapsulation
- Selected classes from the Java API and arrays
- Flow control
- Exception handling.
Essential on-the-job reference for Java developers
OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I Study Guide is thoroughly revised, well organized, up-to-date guide from Oracle press and the explanations to the topics are very clear. This book offers the most complete and in-depth coverage of all of the exam objectives, class relationships, Java SE 8 packages, Java keywords, bracket conventions, Unicode standard, pseudo-code algorithms, unified modeling language, functional interfaces.
You need to know the following exam topics
- Packaging, compiling and interpreting Java code
- Programming with Java statements
- Programming with Java operators and strings
- Working with basic classes and variables
- Understanding methods and variable scope
- Programming with arrays
- Understanding class inheritance
- Understanding polymorphism and casts
- Handling exceptions
- Programming with the date and time API
- Understanding lambda expressions.
A good resource for certification
This is an excellent practice book and is helpful to fix the theoretical part. This book provides practice questions with great explanations to prepare you for this certification exam. It increases your knowledge of Java and covered the topics thoroughly with no redundant questions.
OCAJP Oracle Certified Associate Java SE 8 Programmer Practice Exams contains
- More than 600 realistic practice questions
- A detailed explanation of the question
- Online practice exams to prepare for the exam.
Prepare you for the challenging exam
This book is written by a pair of experienced Java programmers and trainers which serves as an ideal on-the-job reference. It is an effective self-study system which provides you electronic contents including 200+ practice exam questions, fully customizable test engine and secured book PDF.
Clearly explains the following topics
- Declarations and access control
- Object orientation
- Flow control and exceptions
- Working with strings, arrays, and array lists.
Easy to follow mock exams are an effective way to prepare for the real exam.
OCA Java SE 8 Programmer Study Guide is very understandable and well structured and is designed for people who want to pass the Oracle certified associate, Java SE 8 Programmer exam (Exam 1Z0-808). It explains the concepts in detail with two full mock exams which will give you the strength and make you confident on exam day.
- Language Fundamentals
- Objects and classes
- Core classes
- Interfaces, abstract classes, and polymorphism
- Error handling
- Dates and times
- Lamda expressions.