Best OCA Oracle Database 12c Books | Improve Your Career Growth
With an Oracle database 12c certification, you can expand your skills, knowledge and gain an edge in the IT marketplace, gain mastery in database deployment, performance, management and more. This certification improves your competence and confidence to improve your job prospects and job stability, accelerating your career growth. Here some books of OCA Oracle Database 12c books are given in the following.
Great book for challenging exams
In OCA/OCP Oracle Database 12c All-in-One Exam Guide the authors explain oracle database from DBA perspective. By reading this book you will learn how to install Oracle database software, Oracle grid infrastructure for a standalone server, and you will be able to create an Oracle database using DBCA. It's a great compact material to prepare certification exams.
This book explains all the topics part by part. These are
- Getting started
- Upgrades and multitenant
Covers all of the exam topics for the Oracle certification exam
A very concise and well-organized book for IT professionals provides information that will be tested in a clean and concise format. This book provides you all the information that you'll need to know and using this information to move on to the next topics. The information presented in this book will reinforce the experienced Oracle professionals existing skills and bridge any gaps in their knowledge.
It thoroughly covers
- Each objective of the exam
- Videos/practice test for 1Z0-061
- Practice test/flashcards from self-test software
- Summarizing and pointing out the extra resources
- Principles that will be on the test.
In this book, the information is presented in a way to teach the material easily and efficiently. This is a very essential book as you get everything that you will need to pass the exam. There is a test at the end of each chapter that will make you confident on exam day. You will get complete coverage of data retrieval using the SQL SELECT statement, restricting, and sorting data, single-row functions, etc.
What you will get
- Challenging exercises
- A certification summary
- Two-minute drill
- Self-test to reinforce the topics presented
- A PDF copy of the book
You will be able to learn how to use conversion functions and conditional expressions, subqueries to solve problems, set operators, DDL statements to create and manage tables and much more.
Prepares you for the challenging Oracle certification exams
In Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Associate Study Guide, Biju Thomas explains new features and concepts with a lot of practical questions and answers. This book is for all both experienced and aspiring containing chapter review questions, bonus practice exams, hundreds of electronic flashcards, and a searchable glossary of terms.
- How to operate the database from a DBA perspective
- How to use conversion functions and conditional expressions
- Addresses displaying data from multiple tables, manipulating data, database maintenance, and database backups and recovery
- Oracle database architecture and can prepare the database environment
- Creating an Oracle database
- Managing the Oracle instance
- Implementing user security
Manage a highly available, robust, secure, and extensible Oracle enterprise database environment
A very detailed text and is an update of a previous edition. Oracle Database 12c DBA Handbook covers the new features and utilities, including the multitenant architecture, Oracle database in-memory option, and cloud enhancements.
What you'll get
- Real-world examples for every major configuration
- Oracle real application clusters and Oracle active data guard
- Effective physical database layouts and storage management methods
- Database objects
- Oracle database in-memory option.
You can manage
- Transactions with undo tablespaces
- Database security through authentication, authorization, and auditing
- Distributed databases and VLDBs
- To implement expert performance-tuning techniques.
Complete coverage of all OCP objectives for exam 1Z0-063
OCP Oracle Database 12c Advanced Administration Exam Guide covers all the essential materials for the exam including 150+ practice exam questions, quizzes that can be customized by chapter or exam objective, exercises, a certification summary, a two-minute drill, and a self-test to reinforce the topics presented and successfully pass the exam.
- Database structure and ASM
- Configuring database recoverability
- Creating and maintaining an RMAN catalog
- Creating RMAN backups
- Recovering using RMAN backups
- User-managed backup and recovery
- Miscellaneous RMAN features
- Monitoring and Tuning RMAN
- Configuring and using flashback
- Memory management techniques
- Using database tuning advisors
- Disk space and resource management
- Configuring database diagnostics
- Using the scheduler for task automation
- Database globalization