Best PMP Certification Books in 2023 | Increase Your Skill and Confidence to Bring New Products and Services
Project Management Professional (PMP) is an internationally recognized professional designation offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI). In today's challenging business environment, a company may fail if it can't develop and deliver competitive products or services on time. Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification training will give you the skills and confidence to bring new products and services to the market on time and on budget. Project Management Professional (PMP ) Certification will make you a more valued contributor to your organization and help in your career. To get started, Here you will get the best PMP certification books in 2023. Check them out and get the perfect ones for you.
This is a widely used study guide for individuals preparing for the PMP (Project Management Professional) certification exam. The book is designed to help individuals understand the knowledge and skills required to successfully pass the exam, and includes study tips, exam-taking strategies, and practice questions to help individuals prepare. It covers all of the PMP exam domains, including initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing projects. The Tenth Edition of the book is likely to be up to date with the latest version of the PMP exam, which is administered by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
It is not appropriate to make claims about the ability to pass the PMP exam on the first try with no effort or to suggest that someone can get their PMP certification in two weeks. The PMP exam is a rigorous and challenging assessment of project management knowledge and skills, and it requires significant study and preparation. It is important to approach the exam with a realistic understanding of the effort and time required to succeed.
The Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a widely recognized and respected credential in the project management field, and it requires a combination of education and experience in order to be eligible to sit for the exam. To become a PMP, individuals must meet certain educational and professional experience requirements and pass the PMP exam. The PMP exam covers a broad range of project management topics and is based on the Project Management Institute's (PMI) Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) Guide. It is important to carefully review the PMI's eligibility requirements and thoroughly prepare for the exam in order to have the best chance of success.
The All-in-One PMP Exam Prep Kit is a study guide and practice test resource for individuals preparing to take the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification exam offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI). The PMP exam is based on PMI's Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) Guide, which is a standard that provides guidelines, best practices, and techniques for managing projects. The All-in-One PMP Exam Prep Kit is designed to help individuals understand and apply the PMBOK Guide concepts and prepare for the PMP exam. It may include practice questions, study materials, and other resources to help individuals prepare for the exam.
It is designed to help individuals prepare for the PMP certification exam, which is a widely recognized and respected credential in the field of project management. The book covers the knowledge and skills required to successfully pass the exam, including topics such as initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing projects. It also includes a 35-hour e-learning course to help individuals gain a deeper understanding of project management concepts and techniques.
The Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) Guide is a standard published by the Project Management Institute (PMI) that provides guidelines, best practices, and techniques for managing projects. It is designed to help project managers plan, execute, and control projects effectively and efficiently. The PMBOK Guide is widely recognized as a leading resource for project management professionals, and the Seventh Edition is the most recent version.
The Standard for Project Management is a complementary resource to the PMBOK Guide that provides additional guidance on the principles and practices of project management. It is developed and maintained by PMI and is intended to provide a common language and set of standards for project management across industries and regions. Both the PMBOK Guide and The Standard for Project Management are available in English.
Increase your marketability, network with other project managers, and improve your abilities to lead a project by becoming a certified PMP with Nathan PMP Prep’s efficient, easy-to-follow study guidebook, PMP Exam Prep Book: PMBOK Study Guide for Project Management Certification with Practice Exams and Online Flash Cards. As any project manager will tell you, time is the most valuable commodity in a project. Fully aligned with PMBOK Sixth Edition, PMP Exam Prep Book makes the most of the time you spend preparing for the exam. PMP Exam Prep Book’s chapters have gone through multiple stages of revision to comprehensively and quickly cover all the key information tested on the PMP exam. Our book is readable and easy to scan, streamlining your review process.
To learn the latest principles and certification objectives in a unique and inspiring way Head First PMP is a wonderful choice. You'll find a full-length sample exam included in this book. It offers you a multi-sensory experience that helps the material stick, not a text-heavy approach that puts you to sleep.
You will learn from this book:
- Learn PMP's underlying concepts to help you understand the PMBOK principles and pass the certification exam with flying colours.
- Get 100% coverage of the latest principles and certification objectives in The PMBOK Guide, Fifth Edition.
- Make use of a thorough and effective preparation guide with hundreds of practice questions and exam strategies.
- Explore the material through puzzles, games, problems, and exercises that make learning easy and entertaining.
300 Practice Questions for the PMP Exam is an excellent accompaniment to your PMP preparation that you should not miss! This question bank contains a set of carefully researched and framed questions meant to optimize your study experience and the content here will stimulate your thinking in the way it would be required on the actual PMP Exam.
Key features of this PMP question bank:
- 300 questions sorted on individual knowledge areas of the PMBOK - an excellent accompaniment for after-chapter revisions during your PMP Exam preparation.
- Detailed solutions are provided at the end of each chapter so that you understand precisely why a particular answer choice is the right one.
- includes questions on the Project Management Framework and questions on Professional Ethics.
- Questions are similar in structure, style, and difficulty level to the actual questions that appear in the PMP Exam – therefore, you get wider exposure to fewer questions.
8 Pages Quick Reference Guide - Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Exam Prep provides all the information project managers need to thoroughly prepare for the test. This book will help any student studying for the PMP exam gain more knowledge and self-assurance before their exam. This handy, easy-to-carry guide includes hundreds of topics, processes, glossary items, general project management terms, test-taking tips, and graphics to help jog the memory of students preparing for the big exam.
You will learn from this book:
- Detailed answers with explanations.
- Project Initiation, Adapting the Project Management Processes and Time Management.
- New Process ITTO Quick Review Guide.
- Contains a full-colour, laminated, trifold memory card for studying anywhere.
Fully updated for the current PMP Project Management Body of Knowledge and the latest release of the Project Management Professional exam, PMP Project Management Professional Study Guide, Fourth Edition covers what you need to know and shows you how to prepare for this challenging exam. It helps you make sense of each domain of the PMBOK: communications management, cost management, human resources management, integration management, procurement management and time management.
What you will learn from this book:
- 100% complete coverage of all official objectives for the PMP exam.
- Exam Readiness checklist you’re ready for the exam when all objectives on the list are checked off.
- Inside the Exam sections in every chapter highlight key exam topics covered.
- Two-Minute Drills for quick review at the end of every chapter.
- Simulated exam questions match the format, tone, topics, and difficulty of the real exam.
PMP Certification All-in-One For Dummies is a completely updated guide that prepares you for taking the PMP certification exam. This All-in-One guide is packed with valuable information that has been completely updated to offer you the most accurate and helpful information for taking the exam. The book features up-to-date content that reflects the changes in the Fifth Edition of the Project Management Body of Knowledge and helps you navigate the various requirements to become PMP certified. This comprehensive guide will put you on your way to becoming PMP certified.
You will learn from this book:
- Contains all things related to becoming PMP certified, from signing up to take the exam to becoming savvy with the essential areas of PMBOK.
- Offers complete coverage of the challenging PMP certification requirements as well as a large selection of practice questions.
- Features an accompanying website that contains the Dummies Test Engine that boasts hundreds of sample questions.
- Complete MasterExam practice testing engine, featuring: two full practice exams.
This book is the first book in our series of mini-books - PMP® Exam Preparation Simplified Series Over the last 16 years Aileen has helped over 10,000 project managers in her workshops obtain their PMP® credentials. Often the participants in Aileen's workshops are successful project managers who may lack experience in specific topics on the PMP® Exam. The topics that participants seem to struggle with the most are:
- Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Contract types and calculations(FPIF, CPIF, PTA, etc.)
- Network diagrams including float, free float, project float, leads and lags
- Financial-based questions including IRR, ROI, etc.
- Statistical based questions