Best Puppy Training Books | Nurture Your Dog with Obedience
It's high time to find out the puppy training books that will suit you and your little furry friend. Because a carefully written dog, obedience training book can both prepare you for those days of being a dog owner and help you understand and correct behaviors once the puppy is already there.
While living with a puppy friend, we always want our pup to behave in certain ways that will not embarrass us in our respective neighborhoods. Sometimes we become confused about and start looking to learn more about how to train the puppy to be an obedient and well-behaved one.
To effectively raise your canine companion you must be patient. Try not to get frustrated when training, because your dog will sense your frustration and become difficult to work with.
Here you will get the list of best puppy training books if you want to build communication with your puppy, to teach them new skills, and to tackle their behavior challenges like fear, resource guarding, and the separation anxiety in an effective way.
How to Housebreak Your Puppy in Just 7 days is an excellent book for puppy training that provides tactics for all types of house training, from housebreaking to litter training to paper training.
Even the stubborn pups can be trained by the help of this book. If you have recently got a puppy friend this book will help you to learn how you can house train your puppy quickly and easily, without any yelling, hitting or stressing you and your pup.
What You Will Learn From This Book?
- The Psychology of a Puppy.
- How to view the world through a pup's eyes.
- Effective methods of housebreaking.
- Why punishment-based training could leave you with the very opposite results that you are looking for in your pup.
- How to create a schedule for puppies.
- Do's and Don'ts of basic house training for pups.
- 7 must-know tips to getting your puppy potty-trained quickly and painlessly.
- How to avoid the 5 BIGGEST puppy potty training pitfalls.
- The secret behind successful positive reinforcement training.
How to Train a Puppy is an extremely useful guidebook of puppy training for beginners who want to improve their puppy's bad behavior without creating stress and anxiety in a healthy manner.
This book simply and concisely covers the basic concepts and tenets of puppy training, potty training, crate training, socialization, and basic commands.
If you want to create incredible friendly bonding with your dog and to grow up a happy and healthy puppy, this book is for you!
This Book Features:
- General tips and tricks to train a puppy.
- Simple strategies to teach your puppy how to behave at home
- Effective methods on how to get your puppy potty trained
- Physical and mental exercises for your dogs.
- Understanding a dog's psychology and how their mind works
- Methods of housebreaking.
- Dog's Nutrition.
- How to teach your dog not to destroy your house
- How to make your dog overcome separation anxiety
- Strategies for improving your puppy's behavior with other dogs or cats.
- Secrets of living in harmony with your dogs.
The Puppy Training Handbook by Kaelin Munkelwitz is a must have puppy training book for every puppy owners. It is a proven way to effectively and efficiently raise and train your dog.
The methods of training in this book will help you tailor time-tested positive reinforcement training techniques to your dog’s unique character, behaviors, and makeup to achieve long-term results.
The author has compiled her thousands of hours of experience into this comprehensive guide to teach a dog owner everything they need to know about how to raise and train a happier, healthier, and more well-behaved puppy.
What You Should Learn from this Handbook as a Puppy Owner? Including:
- Basic tips and tricks for puppy training.
- How to raise a dog in a proper manner.
- House Training, Crate Training, And Basic Obedience Training.
- Puppy preparation game plans.
- How and when to feed your dog.
- How To Teach Your Pup To Listen To Your Command.
- Solving The 20 Toughest Dog Behavioral Problems.
- Kaelin’s 5 Golden Rules Of Dog Training.
- Necessary 'Health Care Knowledge' for the most dedicated dog owners.
The Happy Puppy Handbook by Pippa Mattinson is one of the best puppy training books that offers concrete advice, steps to achieving the behavior you want, and lots of cute puppy photos! It covers all areas of puppy owning. This is a great resource for training puppies and to help any puppy owner with the care and training of the newest member of their family.
From preparing the house and garden before the puppy arrives, to introducing your new friend to all the family (including children and other animals), and solving problems like crying, night waking, feeding, upset stomachs, biting, chewing, and jumping up, this book is packed with all, you need to know as a puppy owner.
A must read for someone raising a dog from puppy to adulthood!
Puppy Training for Kids is a fantastic book of puppy training specially written for children along with games and crafts. If you have got a youngster at home getting a puppy for the first time, this book can be a big help.
This book basically covers basic training, getting the right puppy supplies, house-training and socialization, behavior and body language, and fun games. This is a great book to get kids involved in dog training and help them participate in bringing a puppy home.
It's a great help for kids to understand how to interact with a puppy and aid in the training of the puppy.
Young Children May Learn from This Book Including:
- Purchasing puppy supplies.
- House-training and socializing your puppy.
- Understanding the puppy's behavior and body language
- How to keep the puppy out of trouble.
- The basics of puppy training.
- Fun and games with puppies.
Young readers will find advice on exercise, selecting chew toys, clicker training, teaching the puppy to meet both human and animal friends, and much more. This book is filled with engaging and instructive color photos.
Puppy Training: How to Train a Puppy is an excellent eBook for puppy training that will guide you on how to develop your relationship with your puppy and provide you a better understanding of how to train a puppy.
It is a step-by-step comprehensive guidebook on how to potty train your puppy and detailed information about the house training techniques. It does not matter how cute and adorable they are when they ruin your carpet and stink up your house all the time, but it is up to you to teach your puppy in a proper way.
In this book, you will only learn 'time-tested strategies' from potty training your puppy to, teaching him obedient safety measures, manners, and leash walking etiquette to fun and unique tricks.
A very good book for anyone who is interested in training their puppy at home. If you are looking for discovering the proven and easy strategies to raise an extraordinary dog, this book is highly recommended for you!
What You Will Learn from This eBook..?
- Fun and unique puppy lessons.
- How to establish boundaries with your puppy.
- Powerful techniques to potty train your puppy.
- Non-Compliance warning signs.
- New House training techniques.
- Best Puppy obedience training techniques.
- Noise control strategies.
- Troubleshooting techniques
Puppy Training in 7 Easy Steps is the best puppy training book that provides the fundamental building blocks for developing a positive relationship with your puppy. It is a practical, step-by-step guide to guarantee that your cute and furry friend stays cute. This book is a great resource for new puppy owners.
This Dog Training Book Will Provide:
- Training Fundamentals and Puppy Prep―Stock up on all of the supplies you need to start training with helpful checklists and insider tips.
- Dog Training in 7-Steps―This includes bringing your puppy home, crate training, potty training, preventing food aggression, socializing your puppy, the six key commands, leash walking and coming when called.
- Troubleshooting Tips―Get quick advice to make sure your dog training goes according to plan, no matter how many squirrels, birds, or other temptations catch your pup’s attention.
If you are searching for a good source of guidebook to learn or know about dog potty training or obedience training ideas or lessons, Puppy Training is recommended for you! Puppies need to learn how to behave, and your puppy will be counting on you to show him how to live in the world.
Once you add this bundle of energetic fur and fuzz to your family, you'll find that you have extra reasons to be playful. This book features the best methods and step-by-step instructions on how to train a new puppy and will help you enjoy a hassle-free life with your new best friend.
This Puppy Training Book Features:
- Understanding your puppy.
- Puppy training tips.
- Leash, crate, clicker, and potty training.
- Housebreaking your puppy.
- Six obedience commands that every dog should learn.
- Clicker training.
- Behavior training for puppies.
AKC S.T.A.R. Puppy is a fantastic book for puppy training that covers the basics of training, care and etiquette for little furry puppies. This book will help your puppy, purebred or mixed breed, become a well-behaved and healthy member of your family and the community. Socialization, Training, Activity and Responsible Ownership are the basics that every puppy needs in order to have a good life and this book will help you every step of the way!
Puppies who graduate from S.T.A.R. classes have the foundation to be successful in the AKC's Canine Good Citizen (CGC) program and succeed in more advanced activities such as obedience, agility, rally, and therapy dog work.
This user-friendly book explains how to reinforce behaviors you like and how to avoid common mistakes including inadvertently encouraging undesirable behaviors, how to teach complex behaviors by using step-by-step techniques and how to reduce fear and anxiety in your puppy.
This Puppy Training Book Features:
- Basic stages, ideas, and behavioral procedures and concepts to make a puppy S.T.A.R.
- How to choose the right puppy for you.
- Housetraining and crate training for puppies.
- AKC S.T.A.R Puppy Tests: Owners behaviors, Puppy's behaviors, Pre-canine good citizen behaviors.
The Art of Raising a Puppy has been considered one of the most authoritative puppy training books on dog training, canine behavior, and the animal/human bond. The Monks of New Skete truly have an uncanny way of communicating the essentials of dog's training.
This book features new photographs throughout, along with updated chapters on play, crating, adopting dogs from shelters and rescue organizations, raising dogs in an urban environment, and the latest developments in canine health and canine behavioral theory.
This Book of Puppy Training Provides:
- Housetraining and preliminary obedience exercises for puppies.
- The foundations, basic tips, and tricks for puppy training.
- Canine communication.
- Basic training for puppies.
- Discipline and basic puppy problems.
- General care of your puppy.