Best python programming books 2022
Python is one of the most used languages by developers and IT professionals all over the world. And you can understand how vast and deep this language is. If you're finding the right book on Python, this article can help you. read more To give you a kick start in Python, here I've listed some of the best Python books 2022 that will surely help you to make your decision.
This is the most complete Python guide book of 2021 with 2 Manuscripts in 1 book:
1-Python For Beginners
2- Python for Data Analysis & Analytics
A great opportunity: Simplicity, Best Order and Selection of topics to Learn Fast and Selected Practice Exercises and Examples.
In this book, you will learn:
- Clearly and Easily Understand What Python Is and How It Works,
- Discover Secret Tips and Tricks to Get Started with Python for Beginners
- Learn the Best Machine Learning Algorithms for Beginners with Coding Samples in Python;
- Get the Fundamentals of Python Data Structures
- Learn How Python Makes Decisions to Control Flow in Programming.
Python programming book 2021 provides you with a sustainable foundation in computer programming that is easy to build upon and specialize your skills. This results in becoming a better candidate for job openings and increasing your salary!
With this guide in your hands, you will:
- Learn the Python programming language from scratch with little to no experience required
- Specialize in a computer language and make yourself more valuable to a company
- Open the door to new job opportunities after learning and implementing Python
- Study 3 complete books in one to build on your skills
- Become more desirable when applying for jobs, especially in the startup community
- Plus Much More!
The best thing about Python is that it's easy to learn and even easier to get up and running. By using tools like Django, for example, you can quickly bring your ideas and creations to life and start monetizing them in no time.
The second best thing about learning how to program in Python is the advantage you'll have when you start learning other programming languages—after you master Python, learning different programming languages will be a piece of cake.
If you want to conquer the Python programming language in no time, all you have to do is take these guides in your hands and follow the step-by-step instructions.
“It is highly scalable, easy to use, with a rich powerful library that make it possible to use it for everything from writing simple code to advanced computing, a very active online community, a large collection of third party modules and packages as well as the fact that it also supports object oriented development!”
By virtue that you are reading this, it is clear you want to start learning programming with python, from the basics all the way to the advanced computing stuff.
With this unique book, get a comprehensive overview of programming with Python to write programs, solve problems, and make things.
What you'll learn:
- Basic programming concepts, such as lists, dictionaries, classes, and loops
- How to make your programs interactive and test your code safely before adding it to a project
- To work with Python libraries and tools, including matplotlib, NumPy, and Pygal
- A Space Invaders-inspired arcade game
- Data visualizations with Python's super-handy libraries
- A simple web app you can deploy online
- Deal with mistakes and errors so you can solve your own programming problems
This Box Set Includes 3 Books:
- Python Programming For Beginners - Learn The Basics Of Python In 7 Days!
- Python Programming For Intermediates - Learn The Basics Of Python In 7 Days!
- Python Programming For Advanced - Learn The Basics Of Python In 7 Days!
In This Book, you'll discover:
- A concise. Simple. Beginner-friendly style of teaching that lends itself well to Newbies
- Chapters that have been sliced into bite-size chunks to give you the information you need when you need it (so you're not overwhelmed).
- Lots of simple, step-by-step examples and illustrations are used to emphasize key concepts and help improve your understanding
- Each practice exercise builds on concepts discussed in previous chapters so that your learning is reinforced as you progress.
- Topics are carefully selected to give you broad exposure to Python 3, while not overwhelming you with too much (potentially unnecessary) information.
- An end of chapter summary is presented to give you key takeaways that help you solidify your understanding
- A detailed step-by-step answer section that summarises all the solution to the practice exercises presented in this book.
Python will provide you all that, and since new platforms like Raspberry Pi are Python-based, learning Python will place you at an ideal place where you can enjoy the internet of things of opportunities and anyway (in case you have not yet noticed), Python’s popularity for the internet of things is really growing. This book will introduce you to the Python programming language and make sure that after reading the guide, you shall be aware of the basics of the language and able to create simple Python programs. This book the first in a series of 3 books meant to help you learn Python programming, from beginner to intermediate then advanced level. As such, this book will handle everything you need to build a strong understanding of the basics of Python programming language.
Learning Python offers a comprehensive, in-depth introduction to the core Python language. This book will help you to write efficient, high-quality code with Python. Whether you’re new to programming or a professional developer versed in other languages, it is the best reference book for you.
What you'll learn:
- Python’s major built-in object types such as numbers, lists, and dictionaries
- Python’s general syntax model to create and process objects with Python statements
- How to avoid code redundancy using functions and package code for reuse
- Using modules to organize statements, functions, and other tools into larger components
- Creating classes for structuring code
- Employing Python’s exception-handling model and development tools to build larger programs
- Advanced Python tools such as Unicode processing, descriptors, decorators, and metaclasses
If you want to write such programs in Python that will do your tedious, boring, and unproductive work that takes hours of your day but you have no prior programming experience, read this unique book. With Automate the Boring Stuff with Python, master the basics of programming and create Python programs that effortlessly perform useful and impressive feats of automation.
What you'll learn:
- Program for searching text in a file or across multiple files
- To create, update, move, and rename files and folders
- To search the web and download online content
- Program to update and format data in Excel spreadsheets of any size
- Automating the process to split, merge, watermark, and encrypt PDFs
- To send reminder emails and text notifications
- To fill out online forms
It is an updated reference guide for both Python 3.4 and 2.7. You'll get all the required information on Python types and statements, built-in functions, special method names, and exceptions, commonly used standard library modules and other prominent Python tools.
What It covers:
- Python's built-in object types such as numbers, dictionaries, and lists
- All the syntax and Statements for creating and processing objects
- Functions and modules in Python
- Object-oriented programming
- Built-in functions, attributes, and exceptions
- Operator overloading methods for all types
- Standard library modules and extensions of Python
- Python's command-line methods and development tools
- Python idioms, hints and SQL Database API
This book is intended to be used as the primary textbook in a college-level first course in computing. It takes a fairly traditional approach, emphasizing problem-solving, design, and programming as the core skills of computer science. And all these ideas are illustrated using Python. But just teaching Python is not the main point of this book. Rather, Python is used to illustrate fundamental principles of design and programming that are applied in any language or computing environment.
Do you believe that you can learn Python in one day? Well, this book can make this happen. This is because, in this book, complex concepts are broken down into simple steps to ensure that you can easily master the Python language even if you have never coded before.What you'll learn:
- Overview of Python language
- How to run python programs on your device.
- Basics concepts of python, including variables, mathematical operators, Lists, and Tuples
- How to format strings
- Working with inputs and outputs
- How to handle errors and exceptions
- Python's functions and modules
- Working with external files
If you are a complete beginner in programming without any prior knowledge of Python or computer programming, you can be benefited from this book. Python Programming for Beginners doesn't make any assumptions about your background or prior knowledge of Python or computer programming. Using a logical and systematic approach, this book will provide you a step by step guideline in programming.
What you'll learn:
- Using Python 2 or Python 3 in the different situation
- InstallIng Python on different OS, including Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Different ways to run a Python program on your system
- Working with various data types such as strings, lists, tuples, dictionaries, booleans, and more.
- Organizing your Python programs with modules
- Python's built-in functions that you'll use often.
- How to read from and write to files.
- Various ways of getting help and finding Python documentation.
Do you need help writing programs in Python 3, or updating older Python 2 code? Then this book is just the ticket. This unique cookbook is for experienced Python programmers who want to focus on modern tools and idioms.
What you'll learn:
- Data Structures and Algorithms with Python
- Working with Strings and Text
- Iterators and Generators
- Advanced Data Encoding and Processing system
- Functions, Modules, and Packages
- Network and Web Programming
- Utility Scripting and System Administration
- Testing, Debugging, and Exceptions
Many experienced programmers just try to apply in Python only the concepts they have learned from other languages, and never discover Python features outside of their experience. With this book, those Python programmers will get a thorough overview of Python and become proficient in Python 3.
What you'll learn:
- Using special methods to keep the consistent behavior of objects
- To take full advantage of built-in types, and understand the text vs bytes duality in the Unicode age
- Using Python functions as first-class objects and its effects on popular design patterns
- Object-oriented concepts including references, mutability, interfaces, operator overloading, and multiple inheritances
- Using concurrent.futures and asyncio packages to leverage context managers, generators, coroutines, and concurrency
- Various aspects of Metaprogramming including, attribute descriptors, properties, class decorators, and metaclasses
With this unique guide, you can transform your Ideas into high-quality Python Code. You'll learn how to analyze a concept, idea, or problem to implement in software. And how to do solution based design on your analyses and implement them as simply and elegantly as possible.
What you'll learn:
- Managing complex projects with programmer’s text editors
- Leveraging the immense power of data structures
- To apply algorithms to process your data structures
- To master indispensable text parsing and processing techniques
- Using SQL to efficiently and logically model stored data
- Learning powerful command-line tools and skills
- Combining multiple practices incomplete projects