Best RHCSA/RHCE 7 Certification Books to Pass EXAM200 and EXAM300
The best resources to prepare for Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification to pass the EXAM200 and EXAM300. In the depth of this review you will find and study guide line from beginners to advanced level. Find many objectives, question papers, RHCSA/RHCE practical exams, Lab exams and more than 40 interactive hands-on exercises and performance-based CLI simulations study guide. Video series will also be available for your first learning process and all of this resource get the ending of the review. read more Here are some best books of RHCSA and RHCE -
The latest version of Rad Hat Enterprise Linux is 7. RHCSA/RHCE Red Hat Linux Certification Study Guide, 7th Edition is fully revised to cover the recently released Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 and the corresponding RHCSA and RHCE certification exams. This edition provides complete coverage of all official exam objectives for the new exams.
This books ensure you’re ready to sit for the live exams
- Complete coverage of all exam objectives and performance-based requirements related to the exams.
- How to handle difficult lab-based scenarios
- To adjust electronic content includes four complete lab-based practice exams, two for RHCSA and two for RHCE.
- You will face a proven study system for RHCSA and RHCE candidates
- You will know about an integrated study system based on proven pedagogy that teach practical skills while preparing candidates for the exam.
- Each chapter includes step-by-step exercises, Exam Watch and On-the-Job sidebars
- Get electronic content includes four complete lab-based practice
- Find two-Minute Drills, end-of-chapter self tests, and hands-on lab questions.
Don’t Let the Real Test Be Your First Test!RHCSA/RHCE Red Hat Linux Certification Practice Exams with Virtual Machines (Exams EX200 & EX300) provides features 100+ hands-on labs, four complete practice exams, and three virtual machines. That covers all official objectives for Exams EX200 and EX300 and is the perfect companion to RHCSA/RHCE Red Hat Linux Certification Study Guide, Sixth Edition.
Includes three virtual machines preloaded with
- Two RHCSA practice exams
- Two RHCE practice exams
- 100+ hands-on labs
Covers all exam topics, including
- Virtual Machines and Automated Installations
- Fundamental Command Line Skills
- RHCSA-Level Security Options
- The Boot Process
- Linux Filesystem Administration
- Package Management
- User Administration
- RHCSA-Level System Administration Tasks
- Security, System Services and SELinux
- RHCE Administrative Tasks
- Electronic Mail Servers
- The Apache Web Server
- The Samba File Server
- More File-Sharing Services
- Administrative Services: DNS, FTP, and Logging
This Book are designed by two section. These are
- First Part :- RHCSA Section
- Second Part :- RHCE Section
RHCSA Section (chapters 1 to 13): Covers local and network (automated with kickstart) RHEL7 installations, general Linux concepts and basic tools, compression and archiving, text file editing, file manipulation and security, processes and task scheduling, bash shell features, software package administration, yum repository configuration, host virtualization, virtual machines, system boot, kernel management, system initialization.
RHCE Section (chapters 14 to 25): Covers shell scripting, interface bonding and teaming, IPv6 and routing configuration, NTP, firewalld, Kerberos authentication, kernel tuning, resource utilization reporting, network logging, block storage sharing with iSCSI, file sharing with NFS and Samba/CIFS, HTTP/HTTPS web servers and virtual hosting, Postfix mail SMTP, DNS, and MariaDB.
Highlights This Books
- Equally good for self-study and in-class training
- Step-by-step exercises to accomplish tasks
- Do-It-Yourself challenge labs at the end of each chapter
- Concepts explained with diagrams
- Commands and options summarized in tables
- Exam tips included
- FOUR scenario-based sample exams (TWO for RHCSA and TWO for RHCE)
- TWENTY-FIVE chapters (THIRTEEN for RHCSA and TWELVE for RHCE)
- Separate sections on RHCSA and RHCE
This study guide helps you master topics on both the Red Hat RHCSA (EX200) and RHCE (EX300) exams for Red Hat Enterprise Linux Version 7. Here you can find many suggestion for RHCSA and RHCE exams. I will suggest you to receive this whole package that gives you a total solution for pass on the RHCSA and RHCE exams.
Master every objective on the RHCSA and RHCE exams
- More than 40 interactive hands-on exercises and performance-based CLI simulations
- 3 Virtual Machines to help you test your skills in a real-world environment
- More than 30 minutes of unique video examining pre-assessment theoretical exams
- More than 2 hours of video instruction from our best-selling RHCSA and RHCE Complete Video Courses
- 40 interactive chapter and glossary quizzes
Part 1: RHCSA
- Basic System Management: Installation, tools, text files, server connections; user, group, and permissions management; network configuration
- Operating Running Systems: Process management, VMs, package installation, task scheduling, logging, managing partitions, and LVM logical volumes
- Advanced System Administration: Basic kernel management, basic Apache server configuration, boot procedures/troubleshooting
- Managing Network Services: Using Kickstart; managing SELinux; configuring firewalls, remote mounts, FTP, and time services
Part 2: RHCE
- System Configuration/Management: External authentication/authorization, iSCSI SANs, performance reporting, optimization, logging, routing/advanced networking, and Bash scripting
- System Security: Configuring firewalls, advanced Apache services, DNS, MariaDB, NFS, Samba, SMTP, SSH, and time synchronization
This complete study package includes the following
- A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass Red Hat’s tough certification exams
- Clearly defined chapter learning objectives covering all RHCSA (EX200) and RHCE (EX300) exam topics
- 4 Practice Exams that appear in the book and also on the on the companion website and DVD (2 RHCSA and 2 RHCE).
- More than 40 Interactive Hands-on Exercises and 40 Interactive Quizzes to help you immediately test and reinforce your knowledge
- 4 advanced Command-Line Interface simulations (2 RHCSA and 2 RHCE) walking you through realistic, complex, multi-step Red Hat scenarios
- Interactive Glossary Quiz on the companion website on every glossary term covered in the book
- 2½+ hours of video training: 30 minutes of unique test-prep videos plus more than 2 hours of instruction from the best-selling RHCSA and RHCE Complete Video Course series
- 3 Virtual Machines on the companion website and DVD giving you easy access to a reliable environment for working through this book’s labs and exercises
- A final preparation chapter, which guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies
- Two Theoretical Pre-Assessment Exams (one RHCSA and one RHCE) so you can assess your skills and determine the best study path
- An Exam Essentials appendix that quickly recaps all major chapter topics for easy reference, found on both the companion website and DVD
- Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
This book is written by Solomon Williams. You will get RHCSA & RHCE 7 Cert Guide: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 (EX200 and EX300) (Certification Guide).