Best selling books of all time and phase of your life
Following bestselling books reduces the time you spend in the kitchen while providing healthy, tasty meals to your family. There also some interesting and entertaining book that had such suspense that you have to keep reading to know what happened next
Here you will get some best selling books of all time
1. Cook Once, Eat All Week: 26 Weeks of Gluten-Free, Affordable Meal Prep to Preserve Your Time & Sanity
You can call this cookbook a lifesaver as it saves your money, reduces the time you spend in the kitchen while providing healthy, tasty meals to your family. It provides fantastic and delicious food for your family. This best selling book is also user-friendly as well as budget-friendly and is the best gift for a busy mom. You need to order this right now and make your life healthy and easy
This book will provide you
- 26 weeks of affordable, healthy, delicious meals that your family will love eating
- a chapter full of bonus 20-minute meals
- Dietary approaches range from gluten-free, dairy-free, Paleo, low carb, egg-free, kid-friendly
- Optional instant pot and slow cooker instructions
Three simple ingredients like shredded pork, potatoes, and cabbage are turned into the following three easy to assemble meals
- Enchiladas Verde casserole
- Sloppy Joe stuffed potatoes
- Honey mustard pork sheet pan dinner.
JT Hunter the writer of this bestselling book is a true-crime author. The book is based on a true story that is at the same time interesting as well as heart-touching.
The author carefully illustrates the background information about the murderer's childhood and plenty of information about his actions. He describes the horrific details about the murders, court action, notes about the media coverage, and the resolution of the case.
Five ambitious, attractive, and full of potential young college students prepared for the new semester. At that phase of life, they want to begin careers and starting families. They had a dream in their eyes. A lifetime of experiences in front of them. But death came without warning and causes the end of five promising lives.
All the recipes in this book are very easy to follow without really advanced skills needed. This book provides a nice intro section for beginners. It also includes lots of ideas and suggestions. All recipes are well-explained with nice pictures.
This book will provide you
- Tomato sauce lasagna, tomato sauce baked manicotti, tomato sauce spaghetti Bolognese, a tomato sauce spaghetti and meatballs and another tomato-based ragu
- 15 recipes for additional sides, mostly variations of potatoes, rice, other grains, and a few vegetables
- 60 recipes, roughly 12-15 recipes for each of the following: poultry, beef, pork, seafood, vegetarian
- Pad thai, chicken pot pie, stir fry pork, pork taco, clams w/Israeli couscous, baked manicotti, etc
- Teriyaki-glazed steak tips and skillet pork lo mein
- Honey-roasted cornish game hens and shrimp scampi
- Baked manicotti and soba noodles with roasted eggplant and sesame
- Beef stroganoff and chicken piccata
5. The Forgotten 500: The Untold Story of the Men Who Risked All for the Greatest Rescue Mission of World War II
The Forgotten 500 is an amazing heroic story of World War II. At the time of bombing campaigns over Romanian oil fields, hundreds of American airmen were shot down. A Nazi-occupied nation helped the rescue of American (and other nationalities) flyers when their planes were shot down after bombing runs on the heavily defended Ploesti oil fields of Romania.
At the beginning of the book, the writer reveals the inequities of US and British Policy during WWII.
It mainly reveals the untold story of those who sacrifice their lives and the heroes who saved them. These men, as well as their courageous protectors, have truly been forgotten among the many tales of WWII. In this book, the writer describes how the local Serbian farmers and peasants risked their own lives to give refuge to the soldiers while they waited for rescue, and in 1944, Operation Halyard was born. The risks were incredible.
The presentation of this book is intense and excellent. It is an absolute must-read for those who are interested in World War II.
All the Ugly and Wonderful Things is a powerful novel that you won't soon forget.
This is a beautiful and provocative love story between two unlikely people. Wavy the daughter of a meth dealer, knows not to trust people, not even her own parents. Wavy Struggling to raise her eight-year-old little brother. She finds peace in the starry Midwestern night sky above the fields behind her house. She forms an unusual friendship with one of her father's thugs, Kellen, a tattooed ex-con with a heart of gold then everything changes in her life. This is a powerful and shocking love story between two unlikely people that asks tough questions, reminding us of all the ugly and wonderful things that life has to offer. Wavy finds some comfort in Kellen who is the only person that is looking out for her and her brother. The whole story will hit your feelings.
8. The Complete Cooking for Two Cookbook, Gift Edition: 650 Recipes for Everything You'll Ever Want to Make
The item of the Complete Cooking for Two Cookbook includes recipes for engagements, weddings, and graduations. It provides you Thai, Mexican, American, European foods. You will get a wide variety of dishes for almost any occasion. You can make the recipe for breakfast, dinner, lunch, dessert, holidays, and even some ethnic.
This book includes the following recipes
- Soups and chowders
- Stews, curries, and chilis
- Side salads and dinner salads
- Burgers, sandwiches, and pizzas
- Chicken, beef, fork, and lamb
- Vegetarian mains
- Pasta and Asian noodle dishes
- Rice, grains, and beans
- Fruit, desserts, pie, and tarts
- Cakes, cookies, and custards.