Best SEO books 2021 | Stay Ahead of Google Updates
SEO is the process of affecting the online visibility of a website or a web page in a web search engine's unpaid results and is of getting traffic from the free, organic, editorial or natural search results on search engines. These best SEO books in 2021 provide comprehensive information you need to get on the road to professional quality Search Engine Optimization or SEO.
In this SEO book you will find:
1. SEO explained in simple language, beginner to advanced. 2. The inner workings of Google’s algorithm and how it calculates the search results. 3. How to find “money” keywords that will send customers to your site. 4. Sneaky tricks to get local businesses ranking high with local SEO. 5. How to get featured in the mainstream news, for free. 6. Three sources to get expert SEO and Internet marketing advice worth thousands of dollars for free. 7. A simple step-by-step checklist and video tutorials, exclusive for readers.
Maybe you’re a marketing manager or executive who is responsible for SEO growth but do not fully understand how it works. Or maybe you are a seasoned SEO pro looking to optimize further. Either way, this book is your behind-the-scenes guide to online visibility. When it comes to SEO, success often depends not on what you do but on how you do it. That is why Product-Led SEO digs deep into the logic and theory of SEO instead of offering step-by-step guidelines and techniques. You will learn to develop your own best practices and see where most SEO strategies go astray. If your main goal is driving traffic, you are leaving sales on the table.
Tim Cameron-Kitchen started out as a professional drummer. After building and ranking a website for his next-door neighbour, he got bitten by the SEO bug. Hundreds of clients later and with a team of 100 at his agency Exposure Ninja, Tim's story shows that anyone, even if you don't have a background in SEO, can learn what it takes to rank their website on Google. We update the book at least once a year to reflect the latest changes to the algorithm, so you’re always in the know. Lifetime updates are included with purchase, so this is the last SEO book you’ll ever need to buy!
The Psychology of a Website” delivers a step-by-step blueprint for a complete makeover of your online presence. This book offers timeless techniques for turning underperforming websites into massive success stories for businesses, marketers, and entrepreneurs who need to get results now and don’t have the time to wait months to start selling on Google.
Combining dozens of practical examples from some of the world’s most successful brands with the application of the fundamental principles of modern psychology and data science, the six-step WebsitePSY Formula covered in this book will take you on a guided journey to:
- -Build instant trust and minimize friction
- - Reduce your bounce rates by learning how to overcome common objections
- - Encourage small commitments pulling the user towards your offer
- - Frame your offer using effective design and copywriting for the Web
- - Reassure with social proof to close more sales
- - Build conversion funnels to create a repeatable source of new customers
By understanding search engine basics (what are they, which ones are important, how to get started), building a search engine-friendly site, registering your site with directories and indexes, using analysis tools to track results and link popularity to boost rankings, and advertising your site by using pay-per-click options, you can use the tricks of SEO masters to drive traffic to your site. You'll also discover how to write effective content, use social media to boost your profile, and manage your platform and reputation to positively impact your search engine rankings.
- Develop a search strategy and use new SERP features
- Maximize the effects of personalized search
- Analyze results with improved analytics tools
- Optimize voice search strategies
Table of Contents
- Goals: Define Your SEO Goals
- Keywords: Identify Winnable, High Value SEO Keywords
- On Page SEO: Optimize Your Website to 'Speak Google' via Page Tabs, your home page, and structural elements
- Content Marketing: Learn to produce content that pleases Google and your customers
- Off Page SEO: Build links, leverage social media, and go local. Includes detailed 'Local SEO' information for local businesses!
- Metrics: Master Google Analytics
- Learn: Pointers to SEO Tools and Online Resources
Join or Die: Digital Advertising in the Age of Automation is a playbook for profitably leveraging automation within Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords), Facebook Ads, and other emerging advertising platforms. You'll dive under the hood of the machine learning technology that drives these platforms and discover practical tips and strategies that can be immediately implemented in your campaigns. Join or Die will show you how to manage marketing organizations in the automation era, serving as a blueprint for the future leaders of this ever-changing industry.
Learn from the Top 10 PPC Thought Leader that Google relies on to train other agencies on best-in-class automation strategies!
You are facing the tough world of social media. Sure, you are original, determined, and highly skilled in your field, daily producing cool content; but, somehow, you keep being a nobody, while that pimply teenager with some lame video gets popular. There’s nothing more frustrating! What's your business missing? A strategy! And, lucky you, we’ve got what’s right for you.
We are going to provide you with the tools to grow your audience on Facebook, raise your followers on Instagram, and increase your views on YouTube. We are going to show you how to profit through a low advertising investment. You will stop working hard for poor incomes. You will acquire up to date knowledge to make higher revenues with less effort.
SEO is often underutilized and overlooked across the marketing realm today. SEO is not merely trying to improve your website ranking on Google, but it can spark and optimize ideas. Above all, it can help improve the amount of free traffic coming to your web properties. This book provides you with a comprehensive approach to make sure marketing spend is utilized as effectively as possible and deliver the best ROI for your brand and business.
Maximizing your organic (free) traffic channels should be a top priority and this book will provide you with insight on how to do that. From working with social media influencers to steering creative ideas and campaigns, modern-day SEO requires a full-service perspective of marketing and its processes.
The SEO Fitness Workbook 2020 is a book about search engine optimization success on Google. This SEO book is a very well written book that covers everything from A-Z to benefit your website.
It is a workbook because there are worksheets in the book "TO DO" which give you a more hands-on approach for learning SEO for your website
- SEO goals
- Winnable, high-value SEO keywords
- On-page SEO
- Content marketing
- Off-page SEO
- Master google analytics metrics
- Pointers to SEO tools and online resources
- Powerful step-by-step worksheets
- Links to online videos
- The free Marketing Almanac with hundreds of free tools for search engine optimization 2020.
DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIES 2020 covers many important topics like the divide & conquer method, search engine optimization (SEO), digital ads, social media, email newsletters, checklists and the things you need to do.
You will also find a special section at the end of each chapter, focusing on the things you need to do to implement this knowledge in your campaigns after reading this book.
What you'll learn from this book
- Useful and tested techniques for this competitive marketing world
- How to manage your targeted audience and communicate them with the right messages
- SEO strategies like keyword research
- On-page SEO
- Link building and SERP analysis
- Effective AdWords and Facebook ad campaigns
- Social media marketing
- How to set up email newsletters and more.