Best SEO books 2020 | Stay Ahead of Google Updates
SEO is the process of affecting the online visibility of a website or a web page in a web search engine's unpaid results and is of getting traffic from the free, organic, editorial or natural search results on search engines. These best SEO books in 2020 provide comprehensive information you need to get on the road to professional quality Search Engine Optimization or SEO.
SEO 2020 covers everything for the beginner to advanced levels. There were a ton of resources listed throughout the book that opened your eyes to the world of Google's search engine.
You learned many things about it that you never knew before or had any idea even existed. It covers many topics including Keyword research, web analytics, and link building and even includes an entire section that shows multiple tools to help you actually carry out the tasks listed in the book.
You'll learn the following
- Beginner to the advanced level's important CEO concepts
- How Google’s algorithm calculates the search results and the inner working of it.
- Easy to digest information about SEO topics
- A lot about search engine optimization.
- Both what to do and what not to do to be successful in growing your business
- A good history on Google updates, keyword, on-page optimization basics, social media, and web analytic setup tips
- Basic and advanced link building strategies for pushing your rankings up higher
- How to use social media and web analytics to multiply your results.
The SEO Fitness Workbook 2020 is a book about search engine optimization success on Google. This SEO book is a very well written book that covers everything from A-Z to benefit your website.
It is a workbook because there are worksheets in the book "TO DO" which give you a more hands-on approach for learning SEO for your website
- SEO goals
- Winnable, high-value SEO keywords
- On-page SEO
- Content marketing
- Off-page SEO
- Master google analytics metrics
- Pointers to SEO tools and online resources
- Powerful step-by-step worksheets
- Links to online videos
- The free Marketing Almanac with hundreds of free tools for search engine optimization 2020.
DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIES 2020 covers many important topics like the divide & conquer method, search engine optimization (SEO), digital ads, social media, email newsletters, checklists and the things you need to do.
You will also find a special section at the end of each chapter, focusing on the things you need to do to implement this knowledge in your campaigns after reading this book.
What you'll learn from this book
- Useful and tested techniques for this competitive marketing world
- How to manage your targeted audience and communicate them with the right messages
- SEO strategies like keyword research
- On-page SEO
- Link building and SERP analysis
- Effective AdWords and Facebook ad campaigns
- Social media marketing
- How to set up email newsletters and more.