Best Sharepoint Books You Must Read
SharePoint 2016 is Microsoft's document management and collaboration tool with a software-as-a-service strategy at its core. It launched in 2001,Â SharePoint is primarily sold as a storage system and document management, but the product is highly configurable and usage varies substantially between organizations.
Learn all the ins and outs of SharePoint 2016, launch your site, collaborate with coworkers, and go mobile. There's no doubt about it, SharePoint is a complex creature. But when broken down into easily digestible chunks, it's not quite the beast it appears to be right out of the gate—that's where SharePoint 2016 For Dummies comes in! Then it helps you create a site, work with apps, and master basic SharePoint administration.
What You Will Learn
- How to use SharePoint 2016 to get social
- Get up to speed with SharePoint 2016 and take advantage of new features
- To archive documents, developing workflows
- Set up and effectively manage your SharePoint site
- Is the fast and painless way to get a site up and running, branded, and populated with content
- Use SharePoint 2016 in the Cloud with SharePoint Online
- Leverage SharePoint 2016 capabilities to drive business value
- How to create and use common SharePoint resources like lists, libraries, sites, pages and web parts
- To understand when and how workflows and information management policies can be used to automate process
- Learn how to take advantage of records retention, management, and disposition
- Make the most of SharePoint search services
- Take advantage of social capabilities to create social solutions
Prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-339–and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of planning, configuring, and managing Microsoft SharePoint 2016 core technologies in datacenters, in the cloud, and in hybrid environments. Designed for experienced IT pros ready to advance their status, this Exam Ref focuses on the critical-thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the MCSE level.
What You WIll Learn
- Design SharePoint infrastructure
- Plan authentication and security
- Provides exam preparation tips
- Plan workload optimization
- Plan productivity solutions
- Manage search capabilities
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
- Plan and configure cloud services
- Monitor and optimize a SharePoint environment
- Install SharePoint Server 2016, both using the user interface provided by Microsoft, and by using PowerShell
- Understand your authentication options and associated security considerations
- Deploy add-ins, either from the store, or from your own custom app catalog
- Configure Search Service Application using either the provided UI or PowerShell
- Configure business intelligence components such as Excel Services, SQL Server Reporting Services, and PowerPivot
- Migrate to SharePoint Server 2016 from either SharePoint Server 2010 or 2013
- Understand approaches to high availability, disaster recovery, patching, and ways to monitor and maintain your SharePoint 2016 deployment once it’s up and running.
This book will teach you about
- The Web Parts that occur in SharePoint 2016
- How to make them work for you
- Search capabilities
- User experience
- Creating custom forms and workflows.
This is learning made easy. Get more done quickly with SharePoint 2016, and empower your whole organization to do so, too. Jump in wherever you need answers–brisk lessons and full color screenshots show you exactly what to do, step by step.
What You Will Learn
- Create, edit, share, and manage documents, and use document collaboration in teams
- Create sites, organize them, and customize their layouts, features, and apps
- Efficiently organize content by using lists, libraries, and sites
- Manage site security, themes, templates, and content syndication
- Search for information and people, target your queries, and promote search results
- Manage projects by using SharePoint project sites
- Automate business processes by using workflows
- Communicate and collaborate via SharePoint’s social features
- Use SharePoint with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and OneNote
- Look up just the tasks and lessons you need.