Best Violin Books | Guideline to be a Professional Violinists
Violins are important instruments in a wide variety of musical genres. It is a special instrument that produces some of the coolest sounds in music. Learning how to play the violin is a great skill to achieve. Here you will get some of the best violin books which will guide you to be a professional and successful violinist.
This violin book is an excellent choice for beginning and aspiring (young and old) violinists. It carries the student along throughout the process of getting to know and learn the violin.
The techniques and diagrams that are featured in the book are in a logical order, so you don't have to go back forth through different pages in order to progress in performance. The lessons are also usable with young kids who may not be as interested in learning the violin.
The disc that comes with the book is very useful, for the lessons sometimes have accompaniments or duet parts.
This book features:
- A Comprehensive String Method.
- Daily practice components.
- Learn the basics with a start-up video, play-along with mp3 tracks featuring a professional orchestra, and much more.
Suzuki Violin School's book is great. It really shows how to progress very quickly and it makes learning the violin a lot less stressful. This is perfect for beginners who just started playing the violin. The music starts out easy and slowly gets harder and it really helps your progression.
This book contains:
- Great material for students who love good music and want to learn to play with sensitivity.
- Good song selections for learning.
- Easy to use and proven method.
This violin book is a great book for anyone transitioning to an intermediate level. The notes are clear and easy to read, the patterns are very playable and not super complicated, and it makes their fingers stronger within a few weeks of starting the book.
This book includes:
- Finger exercises that will improve your left-hand speed, articulation, intonation and more.
- All in the first position, to help you focus on finger patterns (spacing), speed, and agility.
- Position studies, scales, double stops, and etudes to give you a complete technique on the violin.
A good start to learning. The violin has a reputation for being difficult to learn, but the reality is that it's difficult to master. With this friendly guide, you'll discover that anyone can learn, and practice over time will refine your technique and style.
The book features:
- Start with the basics of proper hold and bowing techniques.
- Learn how to properly tune and care for your violin.
- Understand the nuances of rhythm and musical notation.
- Play classical, jazz, and other popular styles of music.
This book delivers:
- Beginner's book/CD/DVD instruction pack.
- 70 great songs with a professional quality CD.
- DVD features on-screen violin notation.
Great collection of recognizable tunes arranged for easy violin. Super good songs and easy enough for a beginner. The sounds are rich enough to satisfy.
This book contains:
- A perfect learning tool.
- A wide variety of music.
- Easy to learn songs.
This book is such a great book and also it is so easy to learn. It has everything they need to know about playing the violin. The methods are easy to follow.
This book includes:
- String Basics and step-by-step sequences of instructions.
- Clear and full-color photographs and fingering chart diagrams.
- Interactive Practice Studio.
- Video lessons for students and teachers.
- Theory & Composition.
The Violin Fun Book is a great music songbook for beginning players of all ages in their first few years of study and practice. The songs are also easy enough for the beginner player to start memorizing songs too.
This book offers:
- Learning Violin so much more friendly.
- The notes are great big letters with the name of the note inside them.
- The titles of each little song are funny and make the learning so much nicer.
- A fun selection of pieces and cute illustrations.