Best wordpress book 2019 for updating and securing your Wordpress site
WordPress is an online, open source content management system (CMS) website creation tool written in PHP and MySQL. Wordpress makes web pages. With Wordpress, you don't need to know to the programme. It will also save your cost and time to make the website.
Here you will get some books of Wordpress 2019
Teach Yourself VISUALLY WordPress will teach you how to build your blog from idea to execution, mobile blogging solutions that allow you to post on the go and provides the answers you need and helps you get organized and published quickly. This easy to read the book is highly recommended to build a website.
Important coverage are
- Introducing Wordpress setting up your Wordpress.com site
- Setting up your WordPress.org site
- Knowing your administration tools
- Creating written content creating visual and audio content
- Organizing and managing your site content
- Using widgets and menus tweaking your theme
- Adding functionality with plugins
- Making your site social
- Managing your Wordpress site
- Maintaining your Wordpress site.
After reading this book you'll be able to build your own small business. The list of online resources will help you to use posts versus pages, create and change posts and pages, manage comments, add images and use the media library, create and manage navigation menus, and configure widgets.
What you'll learn
- How to build a beautiful Wordpress website that displays your company’s name and logo
- To create a blog that is optimized for Google SEO, integrated with social media channels and equipped with a WooCommerce online store
- How to choose a profitable website domain name and select the best web hosting server
- To register a domain name, purchase a hosting plan, install WP, configure and clean up basic settings
- How to choose, install, configure, customize a theme and activate plugins, add functionality
- Manage an online shop using Woocommerce.
- Updating and securing your Wordpress site to prevent hacking and digital theft.
This book covers many things for a beginner like how websites work, how WordPress works, how to get a domain name and hosting, install WordPress, WordPress pages and posts, WordPress plugins and widgets, how to use categories and tags, WordPress themes etc. They'll also know about WordPress theme customization, SEO and marketing for WordPress and Transferring WordPress websites.
This book covers the following
- The video content that covering nearly every aspect of working with WordPress from installation through configuration
- Important topics like search engine optimization
- Unlimited 1-on-1 WordPress support to answer your questions
- A custom WordPress theme built by the author
- Unlimited access to a members-only forum for the readers of this book
- Plus unlimited access to future videos and training sessions
What you'll learn
- To build a professional-looking website for very little money and in a relatively short amount of time
- How to build a personal blog, portfolio, business website, or full-on eCommerce website
- To build, launch, and manage a WordPress website is the first step
- The exact steps to take, from A-Z, to get your new website up-and-running in no time.
Professional Wordpress covers plenty of example codes, many tutorials that cover a limited part of WP development and finding a comprehensive guide is always a challenge. This book is about the design and development of Wordpress. It also covers developing widgets, plugins, shortcodes, and themes.
What you'll learn from this book
- Theme development
- Plug-ins, multisite, UX
- Loops, database manipulations
- Custom taxonomies and etc
- WP development
- How to use WordPress efficiently, effectively, and professionally, with new ideas
- To migrate existing websites to WordPress.
This book provides you a simple way to build a Wordpress website. After reading this book you’ll be able to create a professional-looking, commerce-ready website with very little effort. You’ll also able to add and format your content, use graphics and images. There are many plugins and with the power of plugins, you can add functionality to your website.
You’ll be able to
- Create custom themes using your own HTML/PHP/CSS code
- Setting up your hosting account
- Installing WordPress on your domain
- Adding pages, posts, changing themes, SEO etc
- Create a simple, clean, effective site to showcase your work
- Set up a comments page that's protected from spam
- Embed links to videos.
This book is divided into four parts
- Professional Wordpress development
- Content and administration
- Practicalities of developing and hosting Wordpress sites
- Pushing the limits: the best tools for site development
This is a step-by-step guide to Wordpress that provides all the key features like up-to-date, clear instruction, hands-on learning that helps you will build a complete WordPress site. After reading this book you'll be able to install WordPress, plan sites that are easy to use and manage, adding content, and incorporating powerful site features without programming. It shows you how to run your site securely and efficiently.
Important coverage are
- Planning for your WordPress website
- Your first 10 WordPress tasks
- WordPress posts explained
- Categories and tags explained
- WordPress pages explained
- Media and galleries explained
- WordPress plugins explained
- WordPress contact forms explained
- Themes explained
- WordPress page builders explained
- Widgets explained
- WordPress menus explained
- WordPress Users Explained
- Finishing and launching your site.
Wordpress For Beginners includes very useful tips and tricks that are very simple with less technical languages for better and easier understanding. This book will save your time and money as in one day you can have a website up and the basics live. With Wordpress you don’t need to know to the programme, it is so simple to use.
What you’ll learn
- What WordPress is
- The best features of Wordpress
- What is PHP and how to select a domain registrar, web hosting provider?
- cPanel basics
- How to install WordPress on your domain
- How to install themes
- Top 20 WordPress themes that you can use on your site
- The top web hosting providers
- How to add and edit pages and posts
- How to add meta tags to your posts
- Plugin basics
- How to check your site’s raw analytics from cPanel in your hosting account
- How to set up your domain email account in cPanel.
WordPress for Beginners 2018 includes over 250 screenshots so that anyone who is a very beginner in Wordpress can go through a step-by-step visual approach to reach the advanced level of WordPress. Each chapter ends with "Tasks to Complete" section which makes you become proficient and confident with WordPress.
- How to build a WordPress website
- The two different versions of WordPress
- How to set Website hosting and domain registrars with separate registrar and host, for more security
- How to install WordPress
- How to write posts, and even schedule them so they will be published at some future date
- Effective use of categories and tags
- Cleaning out the stuff that is installed by default and much much more.
Wordpress All-in-One For Dummies provides everything you need to know about WordPress. This guide will help you to get a handle on blogging basics, use SEO and social media tricks to drive traffic to your site, customize your blog with plugins and themes, and so much more.
You'll be able to
- Focus on specific topics according to individual needs
- Build your site foundation and become an admin pro
- Personalize your site with themes and plugins
- Use SEO and social media to extend your site
- Read and understand site analytics