CISA books to learn how to manage and monitor IT and business systems of your organization
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) designation is a globally recognized certification for professionals who have a career in information systems, in particular, auditing, control, and security. This certification will improve your value to the company, provide you the job security and allow you to earn a higher salary.
Here you will get some best Certified Information Systems Auditor book.
CISA Certification is very important as CISAs are among the five highest-paid IT security professionals. This study guide is for beginners, intermediate, and expert auditors who are looking to go deeper into how to succeed as an information systems auditor. It provides information in a logical way and teaches you how to be a competent Auditor and pass the exam.
This book will provide
- A solid theoretical foundation of the main concepts
- Question-answer database
- Plenty of flow charts
- Practice questions at the end of each chapter
- Bonus CD
- Secrets of a successful IS auditor
- Audit process
- IT governance
- Networking technology
- Life cycle management
- IT service delivery
- Information asset protection
- Disaster recovery and business continuity.
2. CISA Exam Secrets Study Guide: CISA Test Review for the Certified Information Systems Auditor Exam
Understand the logic behind IT auditing
CISA Exam Secrets Study Guide is an excellent investment in your future and the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the CISA Exam. This study guide is for both beginners and experienced people and will teach you the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary.
What you will get
- A lot of valuable information and helpful tips
- Well organized pages and content
- Bonus study skills DVD
- Overview of the CISA exam
- An analysis of governance and management of IT
So get the test prep to achieve education and career goals and successfully pass on the CISA test.
3. CISA Exam Flashcard Study System: CISA Test Practice Questions & Review for the Certified Information Systems Auditor Exam (Cards)
Flashcards: An effective study method
You will be able to make the study effort a lot more direct because the flashcards contain great content which is easy to separate for use. You can focus on the main concepts quickly and solve difficult test questions on the Certified Information Systems Auditor Exam.
CISA Exam Flashcard Study System contains
- Auditor, independent test, compliance audit
- Project procurement management
- Program evaluation review technique
- Engagement letter
- Risk assessment
- Inherent risks
- Preservation storage
- Computer-assisted audit tool, snapshot Audit
- Open systems interconnect model
- Dynamic routing
- Local area network, Ethernet, bus topology, ring topology etc
Well organized, well written
Peter H. Gregory an IT security and audit expert design his book with all the material to help you pass the CISA exam with ease. CISA certification is open to all individuals who have an interest in information systems audit, control, and security. You can definitely rely on this book heavily for the CISA exam. It offers you CD-ROM features including 200+ practice exam questions, a PDF copy of the book.
This book contains six chapters
- Becoming a CISA
- IT governance and management
- The audit process
- IT life-cycle management
- IT service delivery and infrastructure
- Information asset protection.
Covers all five exam domains developed by the information systems audit and control association (ISACA)
- CD with 400 questions
- Key exam information
- Chapter summary which serves as a quick review
- Objectives at the beginning of each chapter
- In-depth explanations of each topic
- Accurate practice questions
- Secured book PDF
Meet organization's strategies and objectives
This book contains useful information on governance and management of IT, information systems acquisition development, and implementation, information systems operations, maintenance and service management, protection of information assets to prepare yourself for the CISA exam.
CISA designation is a globally recognized certification for
- The IS audit
- Control professionals
- security professionals.
You will know how to assist the organization in protecting and controlling information systems. Again this study guide provides assurance that the organization's policies, standards, procedures, and controls ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets.
By reading this book you will be able to get a clear understanding of the importance of CISA Certification and the deadline to apply for the CISA Certification. You can practice with realistic exam questions to make yourself confident on exam day.
You can assess your knowledge from the following sections:
- Tips and tricks
- Chapter summary
- Define key terms
- Suggested readings and resources
- Chapter-ending quizzes
- Complete tables from memory
- Review questions
- Exam preparation tasks
A simpler, faster, more affordable way to reach your goals
Certified Information Systems Auditor 2017 works as an ultimate exam preparation guide for you. This easy-to-use study guide prepares you for your certification and you will able be to audit, control and provide security of information systems for a multitude of industries throughout the business and IT sectors.
You will get
- 1000+ expert-formulated exam questions
- Complete preparation for certification exam
- The opportunity to reach your goals.