Best CompTIA A+ certification book to start a new way on IT field
CompTIA means the Computing Technology Industry Association. It's a non-profit trade association to help to educate and to certify IT, professionals. They're not bound to a specific technology, like Microsoft, Cisco, VMware or other vendor-specific certifications. They' also start a new way for beginners to come on IT field. They provide some certifications:
1. CompTIA IT Fundamentals
2. CompTIA A+
3. CompTIA Network+
4. CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CSA+)
5. CompTIA Security+
6. CompTIA Linux+
7. CompTIA Cloud+
8. CompTIA Mobility+
9. CompTIA Server+
10. CompTIA Project+
11. CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
12. CompTIA CDIA+
13. CompTIA Cloud Essentials
14. CompTIA Healthcare IT Technician
15. CompTIA CTT+
Today we will give you some best CompTIA A+ certification book. Hope these will helpful for you.
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide is the best selling book and essential to get CompTIA a + certification. Mike Meyers is the author of this book and he has introduced a unique way of breaking things down. For the first time, it is a very helpful book. You will get a CD which is updated to cover 100% of the exam objectives. There are hundreds of accurate practice exam questions and more than an hour of online video of the author.
What you will learn:
- Managing and maintaining cellular devices, including tablets
- Configuring operating systems, including Windows 8, Android, and iOS
- Mobile-centered security and troubleshooting procedures
- You will get a practical reference for IT support and technical personnel.
David L. Prowse is the author of this book. He is a computer network specialist, author, and technical trainer with 20 years experience. On this book, he provides coverage and practice questions for every exam topic, including Windows 8/8.1, new PC hardware, tablets, smartphones, OS X, Linux, cloud computing, and professional-level networking and security. You can also try on their online testing. You will get a DVD, where you will find ten exclusive Real World Scenario case studies.
What you will learn:
- How to deploy and manage desktops and notebooks which are running on Windows 8.1/8, 7, Vista, OS X, or Linux
- Become a master and practice the six-step A+ troubleshooting process
- Understand, install, configure, and troubleshoot motherboards, CPUs, and memory
- How to test and troubleshoot power-related problems
- Use all forms of storage, including SSDs, Blu-ray devices, and RAID systems
- How to use effectively mobile devices, including iOS, Android, and Windows tablets and smartphones
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot both visible and internal laptop components
- How to configure windows components, applications and repair damaged windows environments and boot errors
- Work with audio and video subsystems, I/O devices, and new peripherals
- Install and manage printers, networks, network hardware, wireless protocols, and cloud technologies
- Configure SOHO wired/wireless networks and troubleshoot connectivity
- Secure your desktops and mobile devices, implement authentication methods, prevent malware attacks, and protect data
- Multiple test modes, among other features
- Includes 10 real-world scenarios with supporting simulations and videos
- Break down the reasoning for each answer
- Included free videos
A+ certification is the gateway to get into many IT careers and to expand the field of information technology. The CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide gives you everything you need to ensure that you not only understand the basics of IT but that you can demonstrate your understanding effectively. It includes the latest best practices, Windows 8/8.1 and mobile OSes, and an emphasis on the practical skills required for the job. Clear and concise, this book and troubleshooting topics covered on the exam.
What you will learn:
- Helps you solidify your understanding of crucial hardware and operating system maintenance
- Get access to the Sybex exclusive online interactive learning environment and test bank
- Bonus practice exams, electronic flashcards, and a searchable PDF glossary
- Review the components of personal computers, laptops, and portable devices
- Understand operating systems, networks, and security
- Know about safety and environmental issues
- Practice effective communication and the "soft skills" of professionalism
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One For Dummies is your complete solution for A+ exam preparation. It quickly and easily gets you up to speed on everything from networking and computer repair to troubleshooting, security, permissions, customer service—and everything in between.
What you will get:
- Use the online test bank to gauge your knowledge—and find out where you need more study help
- Find new content on Windows 8, Mac OS X, Linux, and mobile devices
- Prepare for the A+ exam with a review of the types of questions you'll see on the actual test
- Get test-taking advice for the big day
- Included nice graphics to show the thousands of parts of the computer.
- Topics range from inside and outside the box, maintenance, troubleshooting, operating systems, system recovery, networking, and security.
One of the challenges with certification preparation books is that they can be dull, boring, and dry. To some extent, that's just the nature of exam guides, but it's hard to learn when your mind keeps wandering. This book is helpful to become master of IT hardware and software installation, configuration, repair, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
What you will learn:
- Full coverage of A+ certification topics
- Included hundreds of colorful photos, figures, and tables to help summarize and present information in a visual manner
- On each chapter cover all the tools and skills you need to become a professional, customer-friendly technician in every category
- Review Questions, including true/false, multiple choice, matching, fill-in-the-blank, and open-ended questions, assess your knowledge of the learning objectives
- More than 140 Labs allow you to link theory to practical experience
- Key Terms identify exam words and phrases associated with each topic
- Detailed Glossary clearly defines every key term
- Dozens of Critical Thinking Activities take you beyond the facts to complete comprehension of topics
- You can recap the key concepts in the chapter summary.
CompTIA A+ Practice Tests cover 100% of Exam 220-901 and Exam 220-902 objectives from hardware and networking to mobile devices and Windows operating systems. It helps candidates to prepare for taking exams, and the well-crafted questions and detailed answers.
CompTIA A+ Practice Tests provides 9 unique practice tests totaling 1,020 questions that cover the nine CompTIA A+ objective domains you'll encounter in Exam 220-901 and Exam 220-902. Plus, the book includes two additional 90-question practice exams (180 questions total).
What you will get:
- Gain access to the Sybex interactive learning environment where you have access to all questions.
- Practice questions provide comprehensive coverage of the exam objectives
- An excellent study companion for anyone renewing their certification or taking it for the first time
- The 1,200 practice questions are organized into nine full-length tests
- Complements the CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide
CompTIA A+ Certification Guide book is divided into two modules. The first course covers content for the CompTIA A+ exam 220-901 and about the second covers additional content for the CompTIA A+ 220-901.
In the first course, you will first begin with the understanding and installing CompTIA hardware required for CompTIA A+ 220-901. Then you will learn to use appropriate networking tools based on different scenarios. At the end, you will learn about different domains such as Mobile Devices, Hardware and Network Troubleshooting. In the second course, you will look at covering a range of mobile and network devices and platforms.
What you will learn
- how to install and configure an Operating System on a client/desktop
- Perform common preventive maintenance procedures using the appropriate Windows OS tools
- Learn about security best practices to secure a workstation
- Validate your skills and boost your career with CompTIA A+
- Learn all concepts raised by the A+ certification
- Understanding and installing CompTIA hardware required for CompTIA A+ 220-901.
- Install and configure an Operating System on a client/desktop, covering a range of mobile and network devices and platforms
- Learn how to secure a workstation and troubleshoot any security related issues