Best CompTIA Cloud+ Books 2023 | Demonstrate Your Knowledge and Skills in Cloud Services
The CompTIA Cloud+ certification is a performance-based cloud certification which is also a vendor-neutral certification that validates the skills, expertise of IT practitioners, technical competency in methodology required to securely implement and maintain cloud technologies.
Here you will get some best CompTIA Cloud+ books in 2023.
The book breaks down challenging cloud management concepts into intuitive and manageable topics, including cloud architecture and design, cloud security, deployment, operations and support, and cloud troubleshooting. It also offers practical study features, like Exam Essentials and challenging chapter review questions.
Written in a concise and straightforward style that will be immediately familiar to the hundreds of thousands of readers who have successfully use other CompTIA study guides to further their careers in IT, the book offers:
- Efficient and effective training for a powerful certification that opens new and lucrative career opportunities
- Fully updated coverage for the new Cloud+ CV0-003 Exam that includes the latest in cloud architecture and design
- Access to the Sybex online learning center, with chapter review questions, full-length practice exams, hundreds of electronic flashcards, and a glossary of key terms
Complete coverage of every objective for the CompTIA Cloud+ exam
Take the CompTIA Cloud+ exam with confidence using this highly effective self-study guide. CompTIA Cloud+™ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide (Exam CV0-003) offers complete coverage of every topic on the latest version of the exam. You’ll find learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, in-depth explanations, and practice exam questions. You will get in-depth explanations of the latest cloud computing concepts, models, and terminology; disk storage systems; networking storage and infrastructure; virtualization components; security best practices, and more. Designed to help you pass the CV0-003 exam with ease, this definitive guide also serves as an essential on-the-job reference.
In this book, Daniel Lachance covers all the things that you should know to prepare yourself for the CompTIA cloud+ certification exam. Some important topic includes cloud computing concepts, disk storage systems, virtualization Components and the cloud, DevOps, performance tuning, systems management, security, business continuity and disaster recovery, testing, automation, changes, and troubleshooting.
What you will get
- 700 realistic practice questions
- Performance-based questions
- In-depth explanations of both the correct and incorrect answers to every question.
- Official objectives for Exam CV0-002
- Quizzes at the end of the chapter
Get complete coverage of all objectives included on the CompTIA Security+ exam SY0-601 from this comprehensive resource. Written by a team of leading information security experts, this authoritative guide fully addresses the skills required to perform essential security functions and to secure hardware, systems, and software. You’ll find learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, practice exam questions, and in-depth explanations. Designed to help you pass the exam with ease, this definitive volume also serves as an essential on-the-job reference.
Covers all exam domains, including:
- Threats, Attacks, and Vulnerabilities
- Architecture and Design
- Operations and Incident Response
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance
Comprehensive coverage includes:
- How to obtain AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification
- The value of the AWS Cloud
- The AWS shared responsibility model
- AWS Cloud security best practices
- AWS Cloud costs, economics, and billing practices
- Core services, including compute, network, databases, and storage
- AWS services for common use cases
- AWS Cloud economics
- Full-length practice exam with explanations
- And much more
Online content includes:
- 130 practice exam questions
- Fully customizable exam engine
Covers all the exam topics, including:
- Risk management
- Authentication and authorization
- Host, LAN, and application security
- Wireless, cloud, and mobile security
- Environmental security and controls
Online content includes:
- 200+ practice exam questions in a customizable test engine
- One hour+ of video training from Mike Meyers
- Free lab simulations
- Mike’s toolbox of favorite network security–related freeware and shareware
The book is chock of full of quality content from the thorough explanations, great end of chapter questions, pre and post assessment questions, the key "remember this" notes and the end of chapter summaries which are very useful in final preparation. I love in his end of chapter questions that he explains not only why the correct answer is right, but why the other answers are wrong. That really makes a difference in understanding and I didn't see this level of detail and care in the other sources I used. Also thanks so much for not having any significant grammar or spelling mistakes.
8. CompTIA CySA+ Cybersecurity Analyst Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Second Edition (Exam CS0-002)
This highly effective self-study system provides complete coverage of every objective for the challenging CompTIA CySA+ Cybersecurity Analyst exam. You’ll find learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, in-depth explanations, and practice exam questions. All questions closely mirror those on the actual test in content, format, and tone. Designed to help you pass the CS0-002 exam with ease, this definitive guide also serves as an essential on-the-job reference.
Covers all exam topics, including:
- Threat and vulnerability management
- Threat data and intelligence
- Vulnerability management, assessment tools, and mitigation
- Software and systems security
- Solutions for infrastructure management
- Software and hardware assurance best practices
- Security operations and monitoring