Crushing It!: How Great Entrepreneurs Build Their Business and Influence-and How You Can, Too book review
An entrepreneur is an individual, an innovator, a source of new ideas, goods, services, and business or procedure while entrepreneurship is the capacity and willingness to develop, organize and manage a business venture along with any of its risks in order to make a profit. This is a book for inspiring entrepreneurs from which you will learn many things including how to market and brand yourself, build your personal brand and much more.
Here you will get the book of Crushing It!: How Great Entrepreneurs Build Their Business and Influence-and How You Can, Too.
Crushing It!: How Great Entrepreneurs Build Their Business and Influence-and How You Can, Too is
a great book on business that provides the concrete and practical
skills with the more abstract psychology and principles behind brand
building. This book contains truly inspiring stories of other peoples
success and failure which makes you believe that you can build your
brand into what you want it to be. This guide Look forward to future
platforms and focuses on bringing value to your audience.
What you will learn from this book
- How to market and brand yourself.
- How to build your personal brand
- Help people follow their own dreams and build your clothing line into a community/legacy
- How to be most effective and efficient in your Social Media efforts and creativity
- The difference between what you enjoy vs what you do as a profession
- How other businessmen and businesswomen got their careers started from the ground up
theoretical and tactical advice on how to become the biggest thing on
old standbys like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, and
What you will get
- Lots of examples
- A better understanding of marketing and branding from a social media perspective
- Other peoples stories and successes
- Real life stories and straight-forward advice that will help you really understand and implement your personal branding, creating content and much more
- Almost everything you need to know to start a personal brand
- Most innovative tips and clever tweaks have proven to enhance more common tried-and-true strategies.
The great section "What's Stopping You?" includes
- Fear of failure
- Fear of wasting time
- Fear of seeming vain.
This book is recommended to
- Anyone who wants to share their passion with the world
- Inspiring entrepreneurs
- Anyone and everyone involved in any type of business since all of our businesses is dependent on creative marketing
- Those who have a business, want to create a business
- People who are looking for inspiration
- Those who want to create their own personal brand or getting into marketing.
After reading this book you will get the confidence to build your personal brand and how to be most effective and efficient in your social media efforts and creativity. This guide provides stories which are motivating and inspiring for anyone wanting to build a brand, personal or commercial, through leveraging social platforms. Also contains a lot of great information and things to point you in the right direction for success. You will be able to build your own path to professional and financial success to living life on your own terms.