Best Microsoft Office Books | Step by Step Learning
If you're looking for a software bundle that can create word documents, analyze spreadsheets, manage databases and organizes aspects of your life, then you should pick Microsoft Office. Microsoft Office is affordable, very easy to use, and comes with online support.
Microsoft Office is a crucial piece of software for businesses nowadays, offering the users the ability to keep track of stock and of finances with Microsoft Excel, the ability to present their ideas at meetings with Microsoft PowerPoint, and allowing the users to keep e database of customers and their information with Microsoft Access.
So, Here you will get some of the best Microsoft office books.
Microsoft Excel is one of the most significant computer programs because of the critical function it plays in a variety of industries. It is the most widely used spreadsheet program in many corporate and educational settings, as well as personal data management. The initial version of Excel was introduced in 1985. People have had to learn how to use it ever since. This book will cover the fundamentals as well as more advanced topics. This application has the potential to completely transform the way you work or just organize your finances. You can observe how your knowledge and use levels will progress in less than 10 minutes a day by following this step-by-step approach and using the fantastic examples included in it.
By the end of this Microsoft Word book, you will be able to troubleshoot common issues that may arise when working with documents.
What you will learn
- Track a document's changes as well as comment on and review changes by others, both locally and remotely
- Use Word's navigation and view features to improve productivity
- Generate more consistently formatted documents with Styles
- Perform common tasks through simple formatting techniques, Quick Parts, customizing AutoCorrect/AutoFormat, and memorizing keyboard shortcuts
- Troubleshoot the most frustrating formatting problems experienced by Word users
- Create more universally accessible documents by adding Alt Text using the accessibility checker and other Word features
Learn Microsoft Office 2019 provides a comprehensive introduction to the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook. With the help of illustrated explanations, this Microsoft Office book will take you through the updated Office 2019 applications and guide you through implementing them using practical examples.
What you will learn
- Use PowerPoint 2019 effectively to create engaging presentations
- Gain working knowledge of Excel formulas and functions
- Collaborate using Word 2019 tools, and create and format tables and professional documents
- Organize emails, calendars, meetings, contacts, and tasks with Outlook 2019
- Store information for reference, reporting, and analysis using Access 2019
- Discover new functionalities such as Translator, Read Aloud, Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG), and data analysis tools that are useful for working professionals
Introduce your students to the important new features that the latest version of Microsoft Office has to offer with the focused approach found in Cable/Freund/Monk/Sebok/Starks/Vermaat's MICROSOFT Office 365 & OFFICE 2019 INTRODUCTORY. Part of the acclaimed Shelly Cashman Series, this edition continues the series' strong history of innovation with an enhanced learning approach designed to engage students, improve retention and prepare learners for success with Microsoft Office.
A trademark step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach encourages students to expand their understanding of the software through experimentation, critical thought and personalization while also engaging them in real-world scenarios to reinforce critical skills to make them successful in their educational and professional careers. In addition, MindTap and updated SAM (Skills Assessment Manager) online resources are available to guide additional study and ensure successful results.
Microsoft Office is an important tool for any individual in today’s digital age. Whether you are a working professional, a diligent student or an active retiree, proficiency in Microsoft Office is a vital skill that is useful for both complex business requirements as well as basic day-to-day purposes.
Microsoft office is a flexible tool that allows you to achieve many of your digital document needs. You'll quickly get up and run with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Publisher, Charts and Graphics, OneNote, and more—and make your work and home life easier, more productive, and more streamlined.
What You Will Learn
- Create customized documents and add graphic elements, proofing, and citations in Word
- Build a worksheet, create formulas, and perform basic data analysis in Excel
- Create a notebook and organize your thoughts in Notes
- Manage messages, tasks, contacts, and calendars in Outlook
What you will learn:
- Using the Ribbon, Quick Access Toolbar
- Using the File Menu: Creating, Opening, Saving, Previewing & Printing Documents
- Using the Status Bar to Zoom and Change Views
- Using the Shortcut Menu, Undoing/Redoing/Repeating Actions
- Optimizing for Touch
- Inserting/Deleting Text, Selecting Text, Shapes, or Cells
- Moving or Copying: Cut, Copy Paste; Drag & Drop, Changing Text Font and Size
- Enhancing Text: Bold, Italic, Formatting with the Mini Toolbar, Changing AutoCorrect Behavior
- Adding Pictures, SmartArt
- Working with Windows: Switching between Open Windows, Arranging Multiple Windows
- Saving a PDF, Sending a Document as an E-mail Attachment, PDF or Link
- Getting Answers from Tell Me and Smart Lookup
- Compatibility with Previous Versions
It also includes a list of keyboard shortcuts common to Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
Now in full color!
This is learning made easy. Get more done quickly with Office 2016. Jump in wherever you need answers - brisk lessons and colorful screenshots show you exactly what to do, step by step.
- Covers Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Includes Office 365 subscription information
- Discover how to use cloud storage with OneDrive and your Office 365 subscription
- Format Word documents for maximum visual impact
- Build powerful, reliable Excel workbooks for analysis and reporting
- Prepare highly effective PowerPoint presentations
- Use Outlook to organize your email, calendar, and contacts
- Includes downloadable practice files
- Highly visual tutorials and step-by-step screenshots make lessons easy to follow and understand
- Helps you grasp the basic functions of Microsoft Office—and beyond
- Walks you through Microsoft Office's new features
- Demonstrates how to use the Microsoft Office suite to make your work life more streamlined and effective
Whether you're looking to discover what's new in the latest release of Microsoft Office or don't know Access from Word, this visual guide makes learning easy!
- Get acquainted with the Office workflow
- Walkthrough Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Publisher
- Follow along with practical examples to tackle dozens of tasks
- Compose documents, create spreadsheets, organize your email, and more
This book provides the ideal rundown of Microsoft Office's full feature set and capabilities. Even experienced users may learn something they never realized they were missing. If you need to get things done with minimal interruption to your workflow, Office Simplified will get you up to speed quickly and easily.
Microsoft Office 2016: In Practice offers a fresh approach to teaching today's students Microsoft Office skills by clearly introducing skills in a logical sequence: 1) Topic 2) Instruction and 3) Practice. Nordell's T.I.P.s approach builds a foundation for success by helping students practice what they learn, and provides transferable skills that allow students to grasp critical thinking beyond the textbook assignment.
In Practice seamlessly integrates with SIMnet Online, McGraw-Hill Education's learning and assessment solution, which has 1:1 content to help students practice and master computing concepts and Microsoft Office skills.
Practice projects in SIMgrader allow students to practice their skills in a live Office application. Students receive immediate feedback upon completion of these auto-graded projects. The integration of In Practice with SIMnet helps to meet the diverse needs of students and accommodate individual learning styles.
Develop the complete Microsoft Access 2016 skills you need to be successful in college and beyond with the emphasis on critical-thinking, problem-solving, and in-depth coverage found in NEW PERSPECTIVES MICROSOFT OFFICE 365 & ACCESS 2016: COMPREHENSIVE. Updated with all-new case-based modules, this thorough introduction applies the skills you are learning to real-world situations to ensure that you see the relevance of the concepts you are learning.
A new Productivity Apps module visually introduces Microsoft OneNote, Sway, Office Mix and Edge with fun, hands-on activities. Companion Sways provide videos and step-by-step instructions to help you learn to use each app. NEW PERSPECTIVES MICROSOFT OFFICE 365 & ACCESS 2016: COMPREHENSIVE clearly demonstrates the importance of the extensive skills you're mastering while helping you transfer those skills to other applications and disciplines for further success.
Teach the course YOU want in LESS TIME!
In today's fast-moving, mobile environment, the GO! with Office 2016 series focuses on the job skills needed to succeed in the workforce. With job-related projects that put Microsoft Office into context, students learn the how and why at the moment they need to know, all in the appropriate Microsoft procedural syntax.
For Office 2016, the hallmark guided-practice to the skill-mastery pathway is better than ever. Students have many opportunities to work live in Microsoft office to apply the skills they've learned. In addition, instructional projects are now available as grader projects in MyITLab, so students can work live in Office while receiving auto-graded feedback. These high-fidelity simulations match the text and provide an effective pathway for learning, practicing, and assessing their abilities. After completing the instructional projects, students can apply their skills with a variety of progressively challenging projects that require them to solve problems, think critically, and create on their own. New GO! Collaborate with Google projects allow students to apply their skills to a new environment that is already popular in many workplaces. Integrated Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) objectives make GO! your one resource for learning Office, gaining critical productivity skills, and prepare for MOS certification.
Develop the Microsoft Office 2016 skills you need to be successful in college and beyond with the emphasis on critical-thinking, problem-solving, and in-depth coverage found in NEW PERSPECTIVES MICROSOFT OFFICE 365 & OFFICE 2016: INTRODUCTORY. Updated with all-new case scenarios, this edition clearly applies the skills you are learning to real-world situations to make concepts even more relevant.
New Productivity Apps provide a visual introduction to Microsoft OneNote, Sway, Office Mix and Edge with fun, hands-on activities. Companion Sways provide videos and step-by-step instructions to help you learn to use each app. NEW PERSPECTIVES MICROSOFT OFFICE 365 & OFFICE 2016: INTRODUCTORY demonstrates the importance of what you're learning while strengthening your skills and helping you transfer skills to other applications and disciplines for further success.
This book, Microsoft Office 2016 Keyboard Shortcuts is like salvation sent into computing world to help Office 2016 users do greater than they have been doing. The shortcuts are awesomely organized in a tabular form with TASKS and SHORTCUTS neatly separated, and all the Microsoft Office 2016 programs covered.