Python Machine Learning: A Guide For Beginners (Second Edition) book review
Python is an interpreted, object-oriented and high-level programming language. Nowadays machine learning is changing the world. So you should follow some steps to mastering machine learning with python. At first, you have some basic python skills, foundational machine learning skills, scientific python packages overview. So learning python is necessary to cope up with the present world.
Here you will get the Python Machine Learning: A Guide for Beginners (Second Edition)
Python Machine Learning provides detail explanation and expression of ideas about machine learning and how to go through the machine learning step by step with examples and notes. It shows you how to find the true power of machine learning using python. This book is very useful and written clearly and accessible that help to quickly develop the skill and understand from the inside how everything is arranged. This easy to follow book explains thing without a heavy math background.
Python Machine Learning provides you
- Lots of guidelines that are helpful for beginners
- Many working examples that help to quickly develop the skill
- A lot about code.
- Lots of tips and tricks that are very helpful
- Exceptional coverage of a complex field, including loads of introductory material for those new to the area
- Excellent coverage on multiple areas around the latest trends in machine learning and deep learning.
Important topics are
- What does machine learning mean
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Some of the branches of artificial intelligence
- Decision trees in relation to machine learning
- What python is and how to get started with it
- What input and output mean in python
- The way that python evolved throughout time
You will be able to learn
- Machine learning step by step with examples
- About Python machine
- How machine operate
- How everything is arranged
- What exactly is machine learning
- why is it so valuable in the online business world?
This is a great book for
- Newcomers starting out with Python machine learning
- Beginners and professional programmers
- Anyone who is interested
- Professional software engineers to bootstrap themselves into data science, machine learning, and deep learning.
This guide is a very well written, helpful guide for beginners starting out with Python machine learning. In this guide, the author made Python easy to learn so you can make use of it for your future projects. You will be able to write simple codes using Python after reading this book. There are 4 books in 1 where all the finite points are described perfectly. Leonard Eddison covers multiple areas around the latest trends in machine learning as well as deep learning in his book.
Also you can check Best Books for Machine Learning with Python.