The 90 Minute Bitcoin Quick Start: The No Nonsense Guide To Getting Started Quickly With Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency book review
Bitcoin is a world first cryptocurrency and is still a more efficient and cheaper way to transfer money across borders. This is the first decentralized digital currency, sent from user to user on the peer-to-peer Bitcoin network directly, without the need for intermediaries.
About the author
James L. Paris is the editor In chief of the website ChristianMoney.com. He is the host of Jim Paris Live and is the author of more than 30 books including the bestsellers Living Financially Free and How To Pray For A Financial Miracle. Additional books include Executive Order 11110 (JFK Assassination), Exposing The Ponzi Masters, Credit Scoring Secrets, and more than two dozen others. He regularly appears as a guest on radio and TV as a financial commentator and has appeared on Coast To Coast AM, The 700 Club, Moody Radio, Point Of View, Life Today, Fox News Channel, CBS and NBC Orlando, and countless other media outlets worldwide. He is also a trumpet player and a 3rd-degree black belt Taekwondo instructor.
About the book
The 90 Minute Bitcoin Quick Start is
a valuable and quick resource that is helpful for you to leverage all
of the laborious research which Jim has already put into this
groundbreaking technology. This guide provides you with exactly
what you needed to get started. It's clearly written in a lay-person
style including all the important topics. This guide is easy to read and understand and is great for those who are just curious about what makes cryptocurrency so different from other investments and who wish to know more about Bitcoin.
Who the reader of this book
- Those who wish to know more about Bitcoin
- Who wants to participate in the fast-growing new asset class known as cryptocurrency
- Essential for the beginner
- People who are just curious about what makes cryptocurrency so different from other investments
- A good refresher for those who have been involved for a while
What you will learn from this book
- Lots of information on cryptocurrencies
- How to bag low priced 'altcoins' and 'penny cryptos' that could explode in value and become the Bitcoins of tomorrow
- How to buy Bitcoin inside an IRA or brokerage account
- How to stay up to the minute on news and events, top podcasts and YouTube channels.
If you need to get started on your journey in cryptocurrency then this is the great book for you. This is not just a quick read and also a complete reference manual with dozens of resources and recommendations on best wallets, apps, websites, and more. In bitcoin, there is no need for intermediaries, so money and time will be saved. So it will be the greatest shift of power in the history of the world. This quick guide is a great reference book for all.
You can also read Best Bitcoin, Crypto and Blockchain Books.