11 Best Video Marketing Books Ever Written
Video marketing means using videos for promoting and telling people about your product or service. Video marketing is the use of video to raise awareness, create engagement, and drive sales. It's a part of digital marketing. Video Marketing books should be very up to date and helpful in finding the right video strategy for one's business or product. It also describes how to reach your marketing goals by focusing on the distribution channels and the target audience. Here we have given review of 11 best video marketing books which will help you to understand video marketing and show the path to boost your business.
Six Second Stories: Maximize Your Impact in Minimal Time with Video Storytelling was written with you in mind -- the beginner storyteller, entrepreneur, small business owner, nonprofit director, content creator, or influencer. Filmmaker and storytelling expert, Rain Bennett, will walk you through how to utilize the power of storytelling via video as a key marketing technique to help boost your overall audience engagement, and keep them engaged for the long haul. We discuss why storytelling is critical to your business’s success, the specifics of where and how to tell a good story, the science behind why storytelling works, and so much more. After reading this book, you’ll be well on your way to creating lasting connections with your audience and growing your business more than you thought possible!
This is one of the best video marketing books. Video Marketing contains chapters on understanding your audience and buying media space on ad networks and social media, as well as further content on personal and personalized content and avoiding potential pitfalls such as frauds, fake views and updates. Accompanying online resources consist of video links for campaigns discussed in the book and a downloadable strategy planner for readers to complete and put into action.
3. Like, Comment, Share, Buy: The Beginner's Guide to Marketing Your Business with Video Storytelling
Providing a fully interactive experience for readers through the book's video companion app, Like, Comment, Share, Buy contains an approachable and comprehensive method to unlock the power of online video and discusses topics like:
- How to make social media videos with just your smartphone
- The formula to creating contagious, compelling and viral content
- The scientific research underlying the author’s approaches to social media
- The tools and tips to marketing your small business on social media
Perfect for social-media savvy entrepreneurs, small business owners, marketing managers, and advertising agents, Like, Comment, Share, Buy provides a compelling message that deserves to be heard by anyone hoping to increase their online and offline profile.
4. Video Persuasion: Everything You Need to Know | How to Create Effective high level Product and Testimonial Videos that will Grow Your Brand, Increase Sales and Build Your Business
The author is the marketing mind behind products like the George Forman Grill & Oxyclean. He explains why the video was so powerful in the infomercials and how today it's easier than ever to do. The timeless wisdom and strategy are complemented by actionable items any person, brand, or business can start using today. Sometimes a book comes around with real-world lessons that can immediately change the way you do business--for the better! Rick Cesari's latest book is a DIY guide to making better videos, with specific tips on how to persuade your viewers to purchase your product. VP provides the best of best tips on the use of video in any aspect of your business.
5. The New Rules of Marketing and PR: How to Use Content Marketing, Podcasting, Social Media, AI, Live Video, and Newsjacking to Reach Buyers Directly
David Meerman Scott intentionally wrote this book in such a way that you can skip around. As long as you read the introductory chapters, you can jump ahead to chapter on blogging, come back later to read the chapter on mobile marketing, etc. It's also written very well - you can skim through a chapter and easily understand the content and big ideas before you actually read that chapter. This makes is a very easy read.
Scott wrote with his readers in mind, which is very refreshing. Also, this book explains pretty well the concepts in easy-to-understand ways. This book is not written with technical people in mind, so if you've spent the last decade of your life plugged into an iPod while surfing social media sites, this book will bore you. The intended audience is executives, small business owners, and marketing/PR/sales people, and it does a great job of catering to them.
6. Modern Video Marketing: Everything You Need To Know About Using Video Marketing & Content To Grow Your Business Today
You’ll break through some of the common barriers to video marketing by learning things like:
- How to come up with endless ideas for video content
- What the “old video mindset” is, why it’s dangerous, and how to get rid of it
- How to write video scripts that sell even if you’re not a great writer
- How to save thousands of dollars by shooting, editing, and scripting videos yourself
This book is by far the most comprehensive source of excellent information and tips that would take years to cultivate on your own. It's my opinion that this book should be required reading, if not the basis of courses, in vocational schools, colleges and universities. Jon's fun way of explaining techniques and concepts make this an enjoyable read. It's full of great examples of work too! If you're on the fast track to video, read and study this book to go even faster. The book covers all of the bases in how and why video marketing works. It is a great grounding for businesses wanting to make the most of video themselves or for video production agencies wanting to give a great service to clients. The online resources are inspiring and useful too.
8. The New Rules of Marketing and PR: How to Use Content Marketing, Podcasting, Social Media, AI, Live Video, and Newsjacking to Reach Buyers Directly
Know someone starting a career in Marketing or PR? Or someone working in it and feeling disillusioned or tired? Maybe that’s you? This is the book you want to pick up. The latest edition of David Meerman Scott’s marketing classic offers the new entrants the essential “rules” in an approachable way, while inspiring anyone stuck to re-energize and reframe the way they think of marketing and PR. David has always had a great eye for using real-world examples to drive home marketing wisdom, and that continues in this edition. His fresh and interesting examples keep the book relevant and timely. Updated with expanded insights on AI, video, social media platforms, and more, this is the guidebook for creative, curious marketers willing to learn while they expand their impact.
9. Video Marketing in 2019 Made (Stupidly) Easy : How to Achieve YouTube Business Awesomeness (Punk Rock Marketing Collection Book 2)
He lays out easy-to-understand and implement ideas to make and promote videos in a warm, irreverent, and incredibly. There's some great information in this short book. Clarke gets right to the point, and everything is laid out in an easy to follow manner. This book contains a lot of very useful and clever tips and can be read in less than an hour. Well worth it! If you are just starting out, or even thinking about venturing into the YouTube world, grab this book and shorten your learning curve.
10. Video Marketing for Marketers : Building Trust, Engagement, and Conversion on the Customer Journey
The book Video Marketing for Marketers is a very up to date and a helpful guide in finding the right video strategy for one's business or product. It also describes how to reach your marketing goals by focusing on the distribution channels and the target audience. I could take away many insights about the power of video marketing. It's a must read for every marketer with valuable stories and first hand experiences.
Adrian Sandmeier is here to help you kickstart your efforts with video and produce stellar work capable of closing deals. After assessing your situation and capabilities, you’ll learn how to match each step of the customer’s journey with the right type of video. You’ll no longer have to guess whether an explainer video or a customer testimonial will be most effective when a customer gets stuck in your sales cycle. You’ll also learn how to distribute videos, then measure and analyze results so you’re set up for success, now and in the future. If you want deeper customer relationships that drive results, Video Marketing for Marketers is the blueprint you need.
11. Welcome to the Age of Emotion - How to attract and connect with customers using video. A videography handbook for your business
By reading Welcome to the Age of Emotion you will learn:
- The science behind emotion in business
- The three filming tips that make your phone videos look professional
- The one video that will work best for your business
- How to create a killer video email signature
- the videos that can generate up to 142,000% ROI
- How to connect with and keep new clients with video messages
- Tactics and strategies to quadruple your conversion rates